Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass (14717 Views)

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / Hot Thick Ass Teen Girls Twerk Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayorski01:

hmmn. just like that you reminded me of Bumbae1. Bae iz gifted
Both of u dey drink from d same well abi shocked
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by kullozone(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Istu fine na!
I feel like crying. Smooth!
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by mayorski01(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Both of u dey drink from d same well abi shocked
Great minds think alike.. OP ix wasting precious foreign exchange importing foreign goods. as for me you l do just fine. sumptuously luxurious, lavishly splendid grin
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayorski01:

Great minds think alike.. OP ix wasting precious foreign exchange importing foreign goods. as for me you l do just fine. sumptuously luxurious, lavishly splendid grin
His teaching u bad things
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hey girl

2 Likes

Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by mayorski01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yh ryt.. how about you continue from where he stopped. Practicals this time around wink
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by iRepNaija1: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sabipeepz:
I was just snoopin around and I found this lady on ig.

Sha see more of the booty here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/29/photo-of-cute-instagram-model-with-thick-ass/

You do realize this woman has had plastic surgery, right? The before and after pictures are everywhere on Google. Should I pass along the doctor's name to you?
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by queencalipso(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Now who wouldn't like this??

I know it ain't personal fault for some to look like starved storks, but atleast try to work something out.. undecided

By working something out, you mean?
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by phiszo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Loyalblak007:
cheesy
the Vaseline crew where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Emycord: 4:37am On Mar 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Will anybody blame me if I cheated on my wife with this damsel?
seems you already cheated on a damsel with ur wife by marrying ur wife
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by joeace2020(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Loyalblak007:
cheesy
the Vaseline crew where art thou?

nor be only vaseline. Cucumber crew nkor
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by joeace2020(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2017
iRepNaija1:

You do realize this woman has had plastic surgery, right? The before and after pictures are everywhere on Google. Should I pass along the doctor's name to you?

Don't be a killjoy!
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Kingsley1000(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2017
good ass
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hey girl
Hahaha morning butch ..
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by neyopumpn(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2017
Zagaleti is an International Organization with focus on Africa. We are currently seeking office OWNERS for FRANCHISE.
Kindly click https://k0b1y9l8k3.mailerlite.com/t7p4k6/ for more information.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Sabipeepz:
I was just snoopin around and I found this lady on ig.

Sha see more of the booty here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/29/photo-of-cute-instagram-model-with-thick-ass/

I knw u can turn to a lesbian cos of her

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Loyalblak007:
cheesy the Vaseline crew where art thou?
Woooo!! Vaseline is now costly! Na broken bottle we dey use now.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by iRepNaija1: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
joeace2020:

Don't be a killjoy!

Do you, sir. But you're admiring an ass that's not real and has been photoshopped.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by obontami: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
gamaliel121:
Imagine what obontami will do to this nyash

I go make sure say I put prick for every hole for her body.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
iRepNaija1:

Do you, sir. But you're admiring an ass that's not real and has been photoshopped.

Stop being insecure, if they can admire Kim Kardashian's fake azz, why not hers?
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oh lawd. Forgive me for I have sinned smiley
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na sh.it full that place mehn omg am razz lol
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by bigsmoke2(m): 3:08am On Apr 03, 2017
her name is Bernice burgos, everything na surgery
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by iRepNaija1: 3:33am On Apr 07, 2017
khiaa:

Stop being insecure, if they can admire Kim Kardashian's fake azz, why not hers?

That's the point, you idiot. Why admire something that's not real when the real thing is in front of them?
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by khiaa(f): 3:38am On Apr 07, 2017
iRepNaija1:

That's the point, you idiot. Why admire something that's not real when the real thing is in front of them?

Who are you to tell a man who he can or can't admire, just grow your own and stop being an insecure mor.on.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by iRepNaija1: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2017
khiaa:

Who are you to tell a man who he can or can't admire, just grow your own and stop being an insecure mor.on.

I'm not telling anyone anything. I made a statement. You're the bit*h making assumptions. Just the shut f*ck up and don't start something you won't win.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by khiaa(f): 4:14am On Apr 07, 2017
iRepNaija1:

I'm not telling anyone anything. I made a statement. You're the bit*h making assumptions. Just the shut f*ck up and don't start something you won't win.

You are just an insecure little peon.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by iRepNaija1: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
khiaa:

You are just an insecure little peon.

And you're a broke-aśś bit*ch who will amount to nothing. The only thing you can hope for is a man to save you from your poverty, have kids, and get fat. F*ck you.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by stevecantrell: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mk o

Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by khiaa(f): 5:39am On Apr 10, 2017
iRepNaija1:

And you're a broke-aśś bit*ch who will amount to nothing. The only thing you can hope for is a man to save you from your poverty, have kids, and get fat. F*ck you.

Lmaogringringrin

Looks like I struck a nerve. I got you all emotional. cheesy You are very weak.
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2017
Loyalblak007:
cheesy the Vaseline crew where art thou?
help,my Vaseline is finished as a mara ov fartsgrin
Re: This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Will anybody blame me if I cheat on my wife with this damsel?
lol d question is will she accept to bleep with ugrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.