Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (34552 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nebuchadnezar: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
The person you quoted has been chasing after me all day quoting and wailing nonstop. Don't know exactly what he wants. I think he's looking for love indeed. cheesy
[/s]
aren't you the one searching for love after your fiancee dumped you

4 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by LionDeLeo: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
eph123:
Only a pig rolls in the mud with fellow pigs. Knock yourselves out quoting me up and down tongue
[/s]

Choi, dis thing dey really pain. Another thread carrying Bubu's name and one afonja is on front page, pls don't be left out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:
Only a pig rolls in the mud with fellow pigs. Knock yourselves out quoting me up and down tongue
He invited his kind to spew their normal rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
aren't you the one searching for love after your fiancee dumped you
The party just got started

4 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
He invited his kind to spew their normal rubbish

They think I'll spend my time doing back and forths with them, huge joke. Would rather watch paint dry than reply any of them.
Let them continue spending energy, time and mb with the quotes. It's a free world and data is cheap, so they should go ahead and knock themselves out.

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
I can see one douchebag sniffing on eph123 for attention. So much for stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I can see one douchebag sniffing on eph123 for attention. So much for stupidity

And he is getting the silent treatment grin who has time to waste on such a person?

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:

They think I'll spend my time doing back and forths with them, huge joke. Would rather watch paint dry than reply any of them.
Let them continue spending energy, time and mb with the quotes. It's a free world and data is cheap, so they should go ahead and knock themselves out.

The funny thing is that the owners of the forum won't take any action but will rush to ban Shinnbet because of his exposee

Double standard everywhere

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Dman00(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
if you see anybody wy wan commit sucide abeg grab him,arrest him and handover him to the police. No be all of you want change and 1 person wan commot? Impossible we must finish this reccession together. Help the country with community service
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
The funny thing is that the owners of the forum won't take any action but will rush to ban Shinnbet because of his exposee

Double standard everywhere

I'm sure Shinnbet will be back soon, was a very funny thread, I can't wait to see what next.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by vickylincon(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You think I'm like you that can't find love hence why you are always online looking for who to hate or looking for your fellow nigerians or buhari to insult ?

2 kids and living comfortably boy! And the butt of my joke was kanu so how is that tribalism? Or is he no more igbo like the departed lady?

_Fuck kanu! If it pains you then that gladdens me!
bro. easy Na..a life was lost here...you shouldn't turn it to tribal issue pls

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:

I'm sure Shinnbet will be back soon, was a very funny thread, I can't wait to see what next.
The guy is same as MagicBishop or BishopMagic or Kwararat.

Open any of those accounts and you will be awed with his level of intelligence on most of the threads he opens

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
The guy is same as MagicBishop or BishopMagic or Kwararat.

Open any of those accounts and you will be awed with his level of intelligence on most of the threads he opens

Ohhh, I didn't know that, will have a look. I hope he plans to update that particular thread.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Are you tired

Tired of what? If you notice I spend less time on people with limited wits! Can you debate with me? No! Can you compete with my intellectual database? How? To me you are a joke that does not make me laugh sef!

Abeg just wait for mynd to come and assist you the way that bastard called mazi kanu waits for kuje prison wardens to assist him in warming his daily beans rations!

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:

Ohhh, I didn't know that, will have a look. I hope he plans to update that particular thread.
He will in due course but Dino the slowpoke has been vindicated which will make the news go stale
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by omenkaLives(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Don't mind them! When they see their lord of ignorance called kanu getting roasted they come and start crying to mods for help...meanwhile they have spent 22 hours of a 24 hour day shouting afonja, buhari is a dullard, and such nonsense!

Now look at him and that eph123 forming gentle because they can't face the music!

In fact kanu is a rotten amala munching, ignorant, prostitute loving, ritual loving, drug peddling ipob bastard! Let them keep crying over it! grin grin grin
The thing is most of them are stark illiterates with rudimentary grasp of english, hence they struggle to find their traction whenever the asswhooping they deserve comes knocking at their door. cheesy

I say this with every sense of confidence; if not for the fact I couldn't fold my hands and watch those slum dwelling ill bred rudderless unhinged sons of beeches overrun the forum, spreading volatile misinformation, there was absolutely nothing in this world that would have brought me in this close pseudo proximity with them.

Sometimes I get pissed at their stupidity, other times, I simply say a little prayer for them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
He will in due course but Dino the slowpoke has been vindicated which will make the news go stale

I'm not even a fan of Dino, but whatever standard was applied in Buhari's certificate case must be applied to his, afterall no one has two heads. But as you rightly pointed out, it's double standards, which was what made the thread interesting, people who had said A in the past but now claiming B grin

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nebuchadnezar: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
The thing is most of them are stark illiterates with rudimentary grasp of english, hence they struggle to find their traction whenever the asswhooping they deserve comes knocking at their door. cheesy

I say this with every sense of confidence; if not for the fact I couldn't fold my hands and watch those slum dwelling ill bred rudderless unhinged sons of beeches overrun the forum, spreading volatile misinformation, there was absolutely nothing in this world that would have brought me in this close pseudo proximity with them.

Sometimes I get pissed at their stupidity, other times, I simply say a little prayer for them. cheesy
[/s]
shatap there and get out
see who's talking
someone who can't manage his fiancee
pray for yourself instead
Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Mayflowa(m): 2:14am On Mar 30, 2017
sanbells:
The rate at which people, especially Nigerians commit suicide this days is alarming. I even got a broadcast message on WhatsApp saying it's a number calling them and asking them to commit suicide. Yeah that's ridiculous and I can't believe that buh I can't even trust myself again

How do u mean you can't trust yourself?
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Alwaystruth: 5:28am On Mar 30, 2017
We know the people that hate Kanu,Ipob and Igbos most and they 're very easy to be spotted in a forum because they have devilish
marks on their foreheads like that of Cain in the bible. They 're cursed beyond redemption and their demigod lives and rules in the
desert of Sokoto. They love paedophile of Sokoto and worship him as their God. Any news from Ipob domain gives them heartbreak and they feel
like committing suicide whenever any group pays homage or supports Ipob and their agitations. This sorry group are so brainwashed that any good news coming from Ipob domain is attributed to whole Nigeria while any bad news is immediately directed to Kanu-Ipob. They love enslavement over freedom, they hate Igbos more than devil itself but they are ready to die than let Igbos go their separate way as a country. This group love to play second fiddle in every aspects of life when their masters from Sokoto are involved. They claimed to be highly educated but bow to illiterates from Sokoto caliphates. Their names says it all (YOMS) YORUBA MUSLIMS SLAVES.. These people are terrible human beings and every Ipob members online should avoid these like a plague.
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Sincere4u:
Lilyqueeny, woman commits suicide probably for lack of a child, you see?.
Children are so important.

still thinking about it
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by MrGerald(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Chineke! My part time jewish people?
You're the most dehumanized person I've come across, no wonder you pple always look tattered and unkept
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
MrGerald:
You're the most dehumanized person I've come across, no wonder you pple always look tattered and unkept

Will you shut up and get lost!
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by MrGerald(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

And who are you praying to? who'll answer a prayer of dirty looking and unkept specie like you? you're fortunate to find yourself in the same country with the people you hate so much, even with your degree you'll always be in short of reasoning compared with them, I wondered why you're always wasting online here? OK click d bottle
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
The party just got started

grin grin grin

Prison party?
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
See pain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death / Barbaric: A Headless Corpse Found In Osun / Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.