Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship (39398 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Dancing At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by cheapgoal: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Today marks five years that our darling Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi strolled into the life of his better half, Olga Diyachenko and the super excited mother of twins went on her Social media to express her adoration and love for her soulmate with the world.

The couples to celebrate their five years anniversary, and we will be giving you few pictorial representation of their love life

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/mikel-obi-and-olga-diyachenko-celebrate-five-years-in-relationship

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by cheapgoal: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Love have no shame, Mikel, locking lips with his better half looks like this love birds need to get a room

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by cheapgoal: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
I got your back, love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by cheapgoal: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Olga and Mikel goofing around

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by cheapgoal: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Seriously, I don't know what's going on here. Do you?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Adewalefae(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
mikel ipob obi no even sabi kiss black IBO ipob

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sweet love

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by newyorks(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
merry celebration bro mikel

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by corenewsonline: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
ok na

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Babs015(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one Chekube.... ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by dyze(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lovely. Wish you and yours the best.

May all seeking true love find theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by SeniorZato(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
This guy never bab this him dirty hair? Haba

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Deem: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Russian women are sweet. I dated one in Ukraine

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Tekzyflex(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Baby mama ko!
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by sod09(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shout out to d ladies who got engagement ring since last two years....Lord of the ring grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Charleschidera(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok.... Wishing you more DATING LIFE

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by smogup: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Little peanuts grin grin angry cool

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by hollywater: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Black and White love.Carri go Obinwa.
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Holatunde007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's my man haling from china

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by toxxnoni(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Jodha(f): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by AlphaStyles(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
team foreign girls

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by calddon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Black and white
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by oribi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
carry go na u get market wink
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Sammypope4all(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Adewalefae:
mikel ipob obi no even sabi kiss black IBO ipob
u

Love your joke and I know your intent is just for laugh. I hope some persons like funIdiotKidJr wouldn't derail this thread with tribalistic comments. Seun really need to do something about this tribal bigots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by mayortm001(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Was that a real kiss
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by resultcase(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
ok
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Yello1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
I love dis
Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by polite2(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheapgoal:
Today marks five years that our darling Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi strolled into the life of his better half, Olga Diyachenko and the super excited mother of twins went on her Social media to express her adoration and love for her soulmate with the world.

The couples to celebrate their five years anniversary, and we will be giving you few pictorial representation of their love life

Source : http://cheapgoals.com/mikel-obi-and-olga-diyachenko-celebrate-five-years-in-relationship

5years of relationship, while their mates are celebrating 5 years of marriage.

Otondoo

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mikel baba.. U sabi kiss sha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Mother Is Dead (Video) / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Tammy Abraham Questions Lampard's Tactics After Loss To Sheffield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.