Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (59284 Views)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman In Kano Hangs Herself On A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Here's the photo of the childless 38-year-old petty trader, Lovina Odo, who committed suicide by hanging herself with rope tied to a ceiling fan at Umusiome village, Nkpor-agu near Onitsha in Anambra State. Her husband Okechukwu Odo, said he and Lovina had been married for over eight years without a child.

Photo as shared by Ifeanyi Orakwue, OAP/Producer at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photo-of-childless-trader-who-committed.html

Read full story here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3711762/childless-woman-commits-suicide-anambra

1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
sad
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by triplemmm3(f): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Eyah May her soul rest in peace. It's depression that causes it

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kllinxman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
So taking her own life will now open her womb

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by poshestmina(f): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage(imagine just having new babies when your bestfriend already has 6 grown up children ) ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG! *modified * think before you quote me to write rubbish ,i have seen soooo many childless couples .the recent one is my pastor ,d wife gave birth early last year after 14 years of marriage and d baby died 2 days to the dedication ,did she kill herself ?HELL NO! and she's pregnant again now ...Only a coward will take his/her life ! I know it's a shameful and painful situation but taking my own life ?Mbanu !

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
...and the best thought for her is to end it and she end it.. my mother was a barren woman, 27 solid years without child, she never conceived from morning till evening, she married another woman for my father.. at end who laugh last.. According to her she is above 50years before she had me.. good bye.. adieu to the dead

40 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by serverconnect(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chai poor woman, i know you must have undergo series of talk from gossiper. In respect of that, suicide is never the best solution to our lasting problems, but to hold on with our faith. Better days ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by DrDeji20(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG!

shut up.. if you think it's easy. then pray it comes to you. let's see the example you will display.

10 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by poshestmina(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
DrDeji20:

shut up.. if you think it's easy. then pray it comes to you. let's see the example you will display.
Honey,i have been in far TERRIBLE situations .i was rejected,broke,frustrated,depressed but suicuide was the last thing on my mind .I can NEVER contemplate taking my life EVER!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
I can decipher what she might have gone through before killing herself

I cry for her
RIP

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by CriticMaestro: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
does this mean he committed suicide because he aint gat no child or he did it because of other reasons
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by newheart2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Is a pity. why taking your life when u don't know tomorrow, rip
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pity any woman looking for the fruit of the womb.
They are always desperate.
They are bound to lose their faith.
Go from one prayer house to another, drink one concoction or the other.
Compounded with the stigma, the nagging from MIL and husband's family..

But I will never kill myself no matter the circumstances.
I will rather act like this 70 year old man smoking pipe and playing music in his destroyed bedroom in Allepo

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jonathan u shall suffer for this hardship u caused to Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
meezynetwork:
The problem with Igbo culture is at play here. We value child more than anything yet sometimes we can't train them well and they end up being armed robbers or drug peddlers

Yes my brother.
You are so right about that.
Even in terms of culture, we Igbos don't teach our children to respect their elders.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by lovingyouhun: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oh my goodness!!!
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dessz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
to me committing suicide is the same as committing murder ...... God gave u precious life and u go and throw it away......now u have left ur husband to be alone.... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE..

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Jalubarika(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cassandra = Calamity Upon Calamity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pqako: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan u shall suffer for this hardship u caused to Nigerians
this is buhari's problem

17 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by smartkester(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
But wait o.. Her leg is not suspended in the air.. It's resting on the bed.. How did she die by hanging. This picture though.. Am not understanding

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingvectorv(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Life is too short. Why kill yourself when you will eventually die?
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by momodub: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
This picture does not add up look staged her legs on the bed haba ..

8 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by onyii255(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jabioro:
...and best thought for her is to end it and she end it.. my mother was a barren woman, 27 solid years without child, she never conceived from morning till evening, she another woman for my father.. at end who laugh last.. According to her she is above 50years before she had me.. good bye..

If you are going to post in a public forum like nairaland, please try to make sense... Please...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Cheechy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG!

If he was THAT supportive would she be hanging there

And you have the audacity to say .....u no try....

hisses!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari and mmm

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.