Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (59285 Views)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman In Kano Hangs Herself On A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Suicide in Nigeria

May God help and safe us
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by onyii255(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
CriticMaestro:
does this mean he committed suicide because he aint gat no child or he did it because of other reasons

I think the person that committed suicide in the post above is a lady...
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by highness25(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
CriticMaestro:
does this mean he committed suicide because he aint gat no child or he did it because of other reasons
the woman na man? This is no mistake at all cause u used the he repeatedly, I'm sure your a graduate like Dino M. the senator too
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Honey,i have been in far TERRIBLE situations .i was rejected,broke,frustrated,depressed but suicuide was the last thing on my mind .I can NEVER contemplate taking my life EVER!

I'm glad you're OK now I hope. It's nice to heart of stories of people who beat depression.

Kudos kiss
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Pity any woman looking for the fruit of the womb.
They are always desperate.
They are bound to lose their faith.
Go from one prayer house to another, drink one concoction or the other.
Compounded with the stigma, the nagging from MIL and husband's family..

But I will never kill myself no matter the circumstances.
I will rather act like this 70 year old man smoking pipe and playing music in his destroyed bedroom in Allepo

I concur with u

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
DrDeji20:

shut up.. if you think it's easy. then pray it comes to you. let's see the example you will display.
the way people comment sha.

They think it's easy to be without a child one year after marriage let alone 8 solid yrs!

Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
triplemmm3:
Eyah May her soul rest in peace. It's depression that causes it
I disagree with you. It is not totally depression. She distance herself from God. Did u read the story of Hannah in the Bible? If she had read it and have faith, she would not have ended her life gruesomely. Rip to the dead and may God give the concerned the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Life is too short. Why kill yourself when you will eventually die?

some things are not just very clear to me...someone who wants to comit sucide will likely dress well and how come her hand is still holding the rapper when she could had struggled with rope at the point of death.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by krypton97(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jabioro:
...and best thought for her is to end it and she end it.. my mother was a barren woman, 27 solid years without child, she never conceived from morning till evening, she another woman for my father.. at end who laugh last.. According to her she is above 50years before she had me.. good bye..
Sometimes the issue of suicide is not just about waking up one day and taking ones life, I guess depression must have caused this. It's a condition that affects the mind and thinking faculty. People around us needs help though we might not notice. God should just protect us from depression or else it could have been anybody.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Akwaudene87(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Honey,i have been in far TERRIBLE situations .i was rejected,broke,frustrated,depressed but suicuide was the last thing on my mind .I can NEVER contemplate taking my life EVER!
pm me dear
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Suicide
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is not the picture of a woman that committed suicide. It looks like a staged suicide.

MY OBSERVATIONS

1. Look closely and observe that her legs are resting on the bed which means that she couldn't have hanged herself as she could comfortably stand n the bed.

2. Take a closer look at her right arm, she has what seems to be a deep and fresh rope burn. Did somebody tie a role around her arm to hoist her up there?

I may be wrong, but we must learn to always ask questions when human life is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Akwaudene87(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Yes my brother.
You are so right about that.
Even in terms of culture, we Igbos don't teach our children to respect their elders.
dombie must you show your stupidity in any thread

4 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Emycord: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
meezynetwork:
The problem with Igbo culture is at play here. We value child more than anything yet sometimes we can't train them well and they end up being arm robbers or drug peddlers
ur whole generation is under a curse

7 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
mecussey:

some things are not just very clear to me...someone who wants to comit sucide will likely dress well and how come her hand is still holding the rapper when she could had struggled with rope at the point of death.

You have a very sharp mind that asks relevant questions.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Yes my brother.
You are so right about that.
Even in terms of culture, we Igbos don't teach our children to respect their elders.
Stop being foolish and playing tribalism on every thread. You and I know that u are not igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Akwaudene87(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
akigbemaru:
Suicide
Dhotseal:
This is not the picture of a woman that committed suicide. It looks like a staged suicide.

MY OBSERVATIONS

1. Look closely and observe that her legs are resting on the bed which means that she couldn't have hanged herself as she could comfortably stand n the bed.

2. Take a closer look at her right arm, she has what seems to be a deep and fresh rope burn. Did somebody tie a role around her arm to hoist her up there?

I may be wrong, but we must learn to always ask questions when human life is involved.
[quote a
Dhotseal:

MY OBSERVATIONS

uthor=Dhotseal post=55082513]This is not the picture of a woman that committed suicide. It looks like a staged suicide.

MY OBSERVATIONS

I may be wrong, but we must learn to always ask questions when human life is involved. [/quote] nice observation

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dxpecial(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan u shall suffer for this hardship u caused to Nigerians
what consign Jonathan wit dis
is Jonathan God ?
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG!

or you think they haven't weighed that option,pray tell me how will they afford adoption fees when the husband is just a carwasher?my dear don't always be quick to judge and besides we don't even know if childlessness was the core reason for what she did.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by depezee(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
meezynetwork:
The problem with Igbo culture is at play here. We value child more than anything yet sometimes we can't train them well and they end up being arm robbers or drug peddlers

Shatap! Ode burukun!

3 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by RetroBoy: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG!
If you have never been in someone's shoes, you don't get to judge them.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
She was murdered!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by venchy37: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congrat to today's winners,
See file below

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by karwa: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Depression Complicated By Pressure Blame Stigma Frustratiom Accusations Mockery Jeering Booing Abuse Discrimination From Family Members In D Name Of Igbo Culture Can Push U To Commit Suicide,rest On, Beautiful Wife,may all Those That Forced U To End Up Like This Face More Terrible Death.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Stop being foolish and playing tribalism on every thread. You and I know that u are not igbo.

And how do you know that?
Abu'm nwa Oraifitte, Anambra state.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by chynie: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
poshestmina:
Some suicides should be investigated.
I don't believe this
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

And how do you know that?
Abu'm nwa Oraifitte, Anambra state.
only a dull brain will fall for your antics...being able to speak igbo doesn't make you igbo.

I recommend you follow ipobexp0sed as well.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by STOIC123: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nairalanders wake up guys!
Take a second look at the picture,that doesn`t look like a suicide scene:Her legs are resting on the bed.Something is not right in that picture.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
ozoebuka1:
only a dull brain will fall for your antics...being able to speak igbo doesn't make you igbo.

I recommend you follow ipobexp0sed as well.

Ozo Ebuka I am more Igbo that you will ever be.
Bite me. cheesy
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Udodasco1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan u shall suffer for this hardship u caused to Nigerians
I PRAY,for u diz day. Be normal.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
That didn't look like a 38yrs old woman angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.