Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (59286 Views)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman In Kano Hangs Herself On A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by od501: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
DrDeji20:

shut up.. if you think it's easy. then pray it comes to you. let's see the example you will display.

omo forget oo! it's not enough to just commit suicide. I dy tell u. Na only her be barren woman around?

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by browniex: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
kllinxman:
So taking her own life will now open her womb
don't judge her,you have to wear her shoes to see if you can walk in it.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stankezzy: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari frustrating people to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Ozo Ebuka I am more Igbo that you will ever be. Bite me. cheesy
lol.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by browniex: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
od501:

omo forget oo! it's not enough to just commit suicide. I dy tell u. Na only her be barren woman around?
you know nothing, do you know what psychological trauma is?,I bet you it is worse than physical pain,if you have ever been through an experience that leaves you in despondency psychologically, you will understand her case.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by acada111(f): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rip......and my 56yr old colleague just delivered her second child last week Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
She looks way older dan dat age... Anyway RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by alobright17(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
DrDeji20:

shut up.. if you think it's easy. then pray it comes to you. let's see the example you will display.
committing suicide and facing the challenges,which of them is harder ? No condition will ever lead me to do some certain things,E.g Armed robbery, suicide, killing of any kind or caused and Rape.

Check around some women in that ladies age and above never married ,some married without children,some their husband's mother inlaws and siblings troubled them and died off yet they're still alive and hoping on God. Na hin that woman go rush kill herself. taken your own life sef na another serious crime both before God and man remember?

Abeg say no to Suicide no matter what.my cent though.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
meezynetwork:
The problem with Igbo culture is at play here. We value child more than anything yet sometimes we can't train them well and they end up being arm robbers or drug peddlers
Go teach your children to respect life so they stop committing terror attacks abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan u shall suffer for this hardship u caused to Nigerians
stop sniffing that white substance.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
no one has the right to take his or her life...cos the life u have was given to u by God ...ure to live it and not take it
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PenisCaP: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
ozoebuka1:
lol.

That foool is not igbo dnt be decieved

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan u shall suffer for this hardship u caused to Nigerians
What's wrong with u 4 Christ sake

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:

If you are going to post in a public forum like nairaland, please try to make sense... Please...
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ozo13(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Heya.so bad.she would have visited all ds TB Joshua miracle ground nah.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
PenisCaP:

That foool is not igbo dnt be decieved
the people he follows sold him out...I know he's no igbo.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by PenisCaP: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
the people he follows sold him out...I know he's no igbo.

Yes and u should have counterd him again instead of that LOL u typed.

All this things matters alot u guys shouldnt take it for granted... nairaland is a viral forum accross Africa and d world.
U might traveled out tomorow and a strager will insult forienger will insult u with wat he read here... thats why u guys hav to learn how to counter.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

Yes and u should have counterd him again instead of that LOL u typed.

All this things matters alot u guys shouldnt take it for granted... nairaland is a viral forum accross Africa and d world.
U might traveled out tomorow and a strager will insult forienger will insult u with wat he read here... thats why u guys hav to learn how to counter.
I counter when necessary...I countered him when I felt it was necessary Which was when he made a tribalistic statement while blending as igbo. tnks for advice tho'
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2017
poshestmina:
Shame! to even think she had a supportive and patience husband ...My mum's bestfriend gave birth to twins after 22 years of marriage(imagine just having new babies when your bestfriend already has 6 grown up children ) ,she had even given up and adopted 2 kids already..Madam,U NO TRY ABEG! *modified * think before you quote me to write rubbish ,i have seen soooo many childless couples .the recent one is my pastor ,d wife gave birth early last year after 14 years of marriage and d baby died 2 days to the dedication ,did she kill herself ?HELL NO! and she's pregnant again now ...Only a coward will take his/her life ! I know it's a shameful and painful situation but taking my own life ?Mbanu !
Shur Up Abegi
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2017
They should interrogate her husband first cos i dnt trust beerfrauds
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2017
arleck:
Shur Up Abegi
You have been noticed!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by arleck(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2017
poshestmina:
You have been noticed!
Ote...
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Niseamaka(m): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2017
DrDeji20:

She didn't say anything wrong or bad to deserve being scolded. Suicide is never the solution, just after 8 years of marriage!. Everything depends on the individual's mental state. Nigeria is littered with couples who initially had difficulty conceiving but later ended up having many children. You don't have to commit suicide because you cannot conceive, there are many options available to childless couples to have children: IVF, adoption, surrogacy.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 1:52am On Mar 30, 2017
smartkester:
But wait o.. Her leg is not suspended in the air.. It's resting on the bed.. How did she die by hanging. This picture though.. Am not understanding

I was waiting to see Who else spotted that.

I call bullshit if that is the scene
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 30, 2017
A life without Christ is full of crises, ignorance, war and depressed life. God save us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by chimablack1: 3:40am On Mar 30, 2017
someone must have killed this woman and tied her up there. U don't die by hanging when u still have a standing platform. (naija people suppose get sense by now).
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 4:40am On Mar 30, 2017
onyii255:

If you are going to post in a public forum like nairaland, please try to make sense... Please...

Janet Jackson just had her first child and she is 50 years or more.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 4:50am On Mar 30, 2017
But her legs were resting on the bed so how did she manage to die? How can any woman kill herself simply because she can't conceive? This is what happens when people don't know their mission on earth, they tend to believe that ife revolves around conceiving and rearing kids. Whatever happens to adopting an abandoned child who needs parental care?

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by vioment: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Sad for her and her family. I really have a problem with taking everything at face value. This could have been murder by who knows. Every Nigerian knows that for every five sentences that come out from our mouths, at least one or two is a lie. Am not saying everybody is guilty of this, but when more than 90% are guilty of this, it is only right to be cautious.

Nigeria needs help. There is an adage that says "experience is the best teacher", I don't think that adage applies to Nigeria. You will think by now, we will have the best of the best forensic experts in the world or the best interrogators in the world but we are not even average.

To conclude, it is best her husband gets interrogated and the family on both sides, including the neighbors. Am not saying he is guilty but am also not saying he is innocent. We can't even track peoples phones properly and see deleted messages, if our oyibo gods don't give us technologies, we stay like zombies.

God don't ever make that mistake of bringing me back to this hell hole, what happened to sensible countries where I could've been a citizen of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.