Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady (54391 Views)

Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' / Hadiza Shuaibu Jika: Makeup Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Sister-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by EnkayDezign: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Throwback photo of wife of president Buhari, Aisha Buhari as a young lady. Date unknown

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/check-out-throwback-photo-of-aisha.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by datola: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Are you sure this was Aisha Buhari?

No resemblance at all.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by slayminder(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ftc
dedicate Dis to all d orphanages

she look tho
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by CriticMaestro: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
kish

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by igbofocus: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
and who gives a Bleep about this useless thread?
mtcheeewwwwwwwwwwww

28 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by emeijeh(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
slayminder:
Ftc

she look tho

Eyah, better luck next time.
Btw, this can't be Aisha..... this is Afishetu

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by EnkayDezign: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
datola:

No resemblance at all.

Look well bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Cekpo34(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
She's beautiful with flat stomach... Bubu get taste sha grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by wtfCode: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now she come bleach herself to the bone undecided

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by EniHolar(f): 3:54am On Mar 30, 2017
You just snapped one Hausa girl in your area and call her Aisha.

Dem no resemble abeg.

41 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by jericco1(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2017
She's been beautiful.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Alphaoscar: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Op need to visit his doctor asap

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by EnkayDezign: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Alphaoscar:
Op need to visit his doctor asap

grin grin Eyes are good sir. Please refer to link I provided.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by cosmatika(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2017
This is not Aisha, it's Buhari's 1st wife, d one he tried using for money rituals but it went wrong

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Tokziby: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Are you saying that this is the same Aisha that Bubu referred to the "Oza room" or just one Aisha on the street

This does not look like Aisha one bit. Maybe if she had faced the camera we might see some resemblance.

Until Then Adonbilifit!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by hakeem4(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
G
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
datola:

No resemblance at all.

She's the one na, when she was with the herdsmen grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by spartan117(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
slayminder:
Ftc

she look tho
U are not ftc bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by geostrata(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy

Why she pose like person wey dem just rape finish angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Victornezzar: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
EniHolar:
You just snapped one Hausa girl in your area and call her Aisha.

Dem no resemble abeg.
Chai
U harsh sha grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by chelsea2014: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
this one no be Aisat Buhari oooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by abbaapple: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
I smell lies and Hatrate, did hungry Lion can't be our mother.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by prela(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2017
This means when my money comes,I'll be so beautiful grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by abbaapple: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2017
I smell lies and Hatrate, diis hungry Lion can't be our mother.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by aviazuva: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Hahaha. By that time there was no other room
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2017
I doubt it. Aisha that I know is a hottie even at her present age.

Not to talk of when she was young.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Heromaniaa: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2017
abbaapple:
I smell lies and Hatrate, diis hungry Lion can't be our mother.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by spartan117(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
EnkayDezign:

grin grin Eyes are good sir. Please refer to link I provided.
I suggest u use dis grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Ajekun iya Lo ma je if ur husband go try election for 2019 aje kun iya lema je grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Linda ikeji and lies!

How is this aisha now?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady by tellwisdom: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
Op, you want to give your sister Halima from lokoja fame, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today / Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.