Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... (2539 Views)

Election: Atiku To Buhari: ‘dont Fabricate Lies, Defend Your Electoral Robbery / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Day in, day out, my beloved President, is showing the world, he is too weak, too old to govern.....

Which president allows a congregation of criminals, certificate forgers, international rapist, drunkards mentally challenged entities masquerading as Senators to hold his government and offices to ridicule and public opprobrium?

Mr President, if you are bereft of ideas on how to tame the Senate...

Then do this now.....

A simple solution:

go after Saraki with all venom and you'll be dropping the cat among the pigeons. There will be outrage among the Senators at the outset but when the assault is sustained, most of them will see opportunities in adversity as somebody will have to replace him. That is when betrayal will assume the front seat.

You know, all of them are survivalists. Self preservation is the ultimate human trait as it drives most of our actions. Arrest Saraki this night and all hell will break loose tomorrow. Senators will threaten fire and hailstones, refuse to sit and all the sort.....but let Saraki spend the weekend in the gulag and you'll be shocked at the songs that some senators will start singing on Monday.

Try it, PMB.

Buhari.....do it now....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by sarrki(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's true.lawan was left to carry his cross at the senate,whereas he was fighting for party supremacy then,when last did you hear from Marafa and the likes,they have learnt their lesson from the saga,even femi gbaja at the house of reps have mellowed down because they knew they are orphan fighting a cause,while the likes of saraki/dogara has Atiku,babangida,oyegun and even the PDP's they ve got no option but to mellow.Buhari is weak,who among them can dare OBJ, 2 would have been greater than 12 now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by dunkem21(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy
I don dey laff like mad man for road cheesy

Imagine telling the president to arrest a Senate President without any charges ..

Is it because SR is handicapped? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by AntiWailer: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
They are messing him up.

The earlier he realizes the better.

How will he fight corruption with Saraki as the Senate President ?

He is too weak as a President. A President that ordinary Gov Fayose is threatening, is that one a President ?

Try it with Obasanjo.

They should go and ask Ladoja and even Fayose during his first tenure.

I can keep Fayose shut in no time.

Divide his house, suspend some and impeach the eediot. With all that evidence EFCC already showed in court, he has no business being governor again

That is the strategy Obasanjo used for both Fayose and Ladoja back then.

Ladoja was impeached at D-Rovans hotel and heaven did not fall.

Nonsense. angry angry

If Buhari can not handle this, he should resign.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by sarrki(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Baba For the sake of your ardent supporters please

I beg you act now before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
AntiWailer:
They are messing him up.

He is too weak as a President. A President that ordinary Gov Fayose is threatening, is that knew a President ?

Try it with Obasanjo.

Nonsense.

I have never seen a more confused, weak and tolerant President like Buhari....in FACT he should resign, if he can no longer sustain governance as enshrined and empowered by the constitution....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by SalamRushdie: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Read what you wrote and you will see that your problem is more of personal hatred than you seeking for good governance ..are you aware Buhari is also a cerificate fraud

4 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
THIS IS WHERE I AM MISSING OBASANJO. SOMETIMES, YOU JUST WON'T KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE DOUBTING BUBU'S MILITARY ANTECEDENTS.

TO THOSE THAT WERE CALLING FOR TINUBU'S HEAD DURING THE SENATE PRESIDENCY SAGA, I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SEE.

3 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Ralphlauren(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
i totally agree with you.

buhari is naive in this game of political chess. he needs urgent tutorial from tinubu.

Tinubu is having the last laugh.

when he stood against the nomination of Saraki and wanted to influence the selection of key officers in the Senate and House of Rep, he was attacked and embarrassed.

we can see how Saraki has turned the Senate into a massive joke .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
I feel so pained today and almost lose hope in Nigeria /PMB government. What are other senators saying when they allowed useless Hope uzodinma to suspend Sen Ali Ndume?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Ralphlauren(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
THIS IS WHERE I AM MISSING OBASANJO.

TO THOSE THAT WERE CALLING FOR TINUBU'S HEAD DURING THE SENATE PRESIDENCY SAGA, I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SEE.

God bless you my brother.

i love how Tinubu has maintained a dignified silence and how he has allowed things play out.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by AntiWailer: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I have never seen a more confused, weak and tolerant President like Buhari....in FACT he should resign, if he can no longer sustain governance as enshrined and empowered by the constitution....

If he is not ready to do Chop make I chop that they are used to, he should be firm on what he want to do.

His tolerance is really annoying.

Imagine suspension for a Senator that said I saw something in the newspaper. Let us investigate.

How will several cases be on a Senate President and you want to fight corruption ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by id911(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hahahahah...Buhari a certificate fraud who committed perjury by lying under oath that his certificate is with secretary military board wants to fight senate? Hahahahah... The senators are are ready to fight dirty with him.

U think say him no get sense

5 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by DONLEKAN: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guys. I totally agree with you all. Buhari has to step up the game. He has been a disappointment so far with his handling of the legislative saga. From standing aloof to subsequent wahala.

My greatest sadness in all of these is that many of us put our integrity at stake to support Buhari in 2015. Should these criminals find their way to power again due to this Buhari ineffectiveness, then Nigeria is gone for good. Not in our generation will this opportunity arise to right the wrongs of our nation and Buhari is blowing it in our face.

I believe Buhari allowed June 9 2015 impasse to whittle Tinubu's power down in the party but the monster created as a result of that impasse will hunt Buhari and I fear to say Nigeria.

Annother mistake Buhari made is the reckless statement in USA that SE and SS are 5% or gave him 5%. As a supposed father of the nation, after the election, he should have embraced SE and SS at least. With his non nonchalance towards a section of the country. He inadvertently raised an army against himself. As it stands now, most people from SE and SS are not using their brains in matters of PMB. They just oppose him in all ways and support whoever is against him even if the person is a devil.

The job of reformatting Nigeria would have been easier if Buhari had embraced all irrespective of creed, religion, ethnicity or whatever. I believe it will be easier to fight the kleptomaniac minority with the full weight of the nation behind you. By so doing he would have isolated the unrepentant corrupt few and in no time he would have trashed them.

All the idiots that Buhari is listening to now where were they when we were all campaigning for Buhari in 2015.

This is not the outcome we have hoped for.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by dunkem21(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok, let us start bursting the bubbles one by one because it seems we have poor memories ..

The second picture of Dino with torn shirt was widely celebrated by the OP and his crew when they jumped assembly gate in solidarity with Tambuwal.

They termed them "Change Radicals" ..

If you remember Tambuwal's story, shout *Like and let's continue .. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Dcomrade(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Day in, day out, my beloved President, is showing the world, he is too weak, too old to govern.....

Which president allows a congregation of criminals, certificate forgers, international rapist, drunkards mentally challenged entities masquerading as Senators to hold his government and offices to ridicule and public opprobrium?

Then do this now.....

A simple solution:

go after Saraki with all venom and you'll be dropping the cat among the pigeons. There will be outrage among the Senators at the outset but when the assault is sustained, most of them will see opportunities in adversity as somebody will have to replace him. That is when betrayal will assume the front seat.

You know, all of them are survivalists. Self preservation is the ultimate human trait as it drives most of our actions. Arrest Saraki this night and all hell will break loose tomorrow. Senators will threaten fire and hailstones, refuse to sit and all the sort.....but let Saraki spend the weekend in the gulag and you'll be shocked at the songs that some senators will start singing on Monday.

Try it, PMB.

Buhari.....do it now....[/s]
Sharap!!!! You better quit wailing!!!!
Thought you guys voted in a hard man, a general grin

Common DSS DG and Dino is making him look clueless . This is someone you guys told us can't be cowered by any individual grin

May God punish all these certified BMC zombies for misleading their gullible followers grin

Mynd44 should start banning any Zombies that wail abt this government, and for the record, suicide is not an option.!!!! Buhari till 2023!!!
#pepperthem!!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by tinsel: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari is fast becoming a laughing stock.

5 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Jokerman(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari is a hypocritical tribalist

8 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by naijaboy756: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
APC.....2 Years and they are still growing in massive confusion...What a useless party!!!" PDP na Saint

3 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by ZombieTERROR: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
When the zombies themselves resort to ridiculing the old and dictatorial dullard of daura, who we know that is bereft of ideas right from onset

I think it's a beautiful day grin
Let me enjoy this sight
Zombies are wailing

6 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Dcomrade(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't be silly you this certified BMC Zombie! undecided
Buhari won't resign and will never resign.. Your underground plot to bring in your Afonja government won't work! Buhari must continue till 2023 and I repeat suicide is not an option! You must enjoy this change you all foolishly clamoured for! grin

8 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
AntiWailer:

If he is not ready to do Chop make I chop that they are used to, he should be firm on what he want to do.

His tolerance is really annoying.

Imagine suspension for a Senator that said I saw something in the newspaper. Let us investigate.

How will several cases be on a Senate President and you want to fight corruption ?

The irony is that, Saraki has a lot of dirts to pin him on....coupled with disenchanted society who will not care..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by ZombieTERROR: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
DONLEKAN:
Guys. I totally agree with you all. Buhari has to step up the game. He has been a disappointment so far with his handling of the legislative saga. From standing aloof to subsequent wahala.

My greatest sadness in all of these is that many of us put our integrity at stake to support Buhari in 2015. Should these criminals find their way to power again due to this Buhari ineffectiveness, then Nigeria is gone for good. Not in our generation will this opportunity arise to right the wrongs of our nation and Buhari is blowing it in our face.

I believe Buhari allowed June 9 2015 impasse to whittle Tinubu's power down in the party but the monster created as a result of that impasse will hunt Buhari and I fear to say Nigeria.

Annother mistake Buhari made is the reckless statement in USA that SE and SS are 5% or gave him 5%. As a supposed father of the nation, after the election, he should have embraced SE and SS at least. With his non nonchalance towards a section of the country. He inadvertently raised an army against himself. As it stands now, most people from SE and SS are not using their brains in matters of PMB. They just oppose him in all ways and support whoever is against him even if the person is a devil.

The job of reformatting Nigeria would have been easier if Buhari had embraced all irrespective of creed, religion, ethnicity or whatever. I believe it will be easier to fight the kleptomaniac minority with the full weight of the nation behind you. By so doing he would have isolated the unrepentant corrupt few and in no time he would have trashed them.

All the idiots that Buhari is listening to now where were they when we were all campaigning for Buhari in 2015.

This is not the outcome we have hoped for.
You made a mistake in 2015
Don't allow it deter you
Join us
Let's wail for a better country
You can change the future but never the past

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by todayboy: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari is the weakest president in the world

the man is just too dumb and weak

very soon the itse sagay and other minions in aso rock will start insulting him

NgeneUkwenu:
Day in, day out, my beloved President, is showing the world, he is too weak, too old to govern.....

Then do this now.....

A simple solution:

Try it, PMB.

Buhari.....do it now....

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by todayboy: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
BMC members are angry today

AntiWailer:
They are messing him up.

He is too weak as a President. A President that ordinary Gov Fayose is threatening, is that one a President ?

Try it with Obasanjo.

I can keep Fayose shut in no time.

Divide his house, suspend some and impeach the eediot. With all that evidence EFCC already showed in court, he has no business being governor again

That is the strategy Obasanjo used for both Fayose and Ladoja back then.

Ladoja was impeached at D-Rovans hotel and heaven did not fall.

Nonsense. angry angry

If Buhari can not handle this, he should resign.

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by AntiWailer: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The irony is that, Saraki has a lot of dirts to pin him on....coupled with disenchanted society who will not care..

They almost concluded his case before al the dirty people Buhari put in his cabinet started messing the whole thing up.

I am really sad for the country because at times I ask my self who will be the next president and no name comes to my head except all the criminals recycling like dust bin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by ndcide(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
This thread is for the zombies.
You can see hate in all their posts. Nothing about good governance. They failed buhari.

One buffoon is talking about fighting corruption with saraki as Senate President. Which corruption are you fighting with looting going on in aso rock.

They foolishly don't know that the government is over. I've said it before. Those who want to find out can search for my post. It's over! Go and ask those who can see beyond the ordinary. The government is over. To save it, resign or hand over to the VP.

They foolishly mystified Buhari. He is a general, he can do and undo.. Nonsense!! No body will cross him. It's a lie, Buhari can easily be impeached now than before.

3 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
dunkem21:
Ok, let us start bursting the bubbles one by one because it seems we have poor memories ..

The second picture of Dino with torn shirt was widely celebrated by the OP and his crew when they jumped assembly gate in solidarity with Tambuwal.

They termed them "Change Radicals" ..

If you remember Tambuwal's story, shout *Like and let's continue .. cheesy

DINO WASN'T IN THE 7TH ASSEMBLY NAH
Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by AntiWailer: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
BMC members are angry today

I pity you .

They know how to manipulate your brains so you die in your f0lly

No independent mind except BMC. So it is no longer APC versus PDP. it is Buhari against the World.

Accept my condolence.
Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by todayboy: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
another BMC paid agent is angry with his pay master

i said by the time buhari subordinates insult everybody they will start insulting him

sarrki:
Baba For the sake of your ardent supporters please

I beg you act now before it's too late

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

buhari bowed, as court frees Chinakwe The Man Who Named his dog Buhari do to. / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? / Osun Re-run Election: Result Released So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.