Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) (79639 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
factwriter:

Really? Then himself and people (like you) should stop parading him as infallible.

Men of God, scammers of Men.
Where did I parade him as infallible? Provide the post. I believe in the rule of law which says one is innocent until proven guilty. Why have you already judged and condemned him even without a fair hearing in court?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
brotherly:

See you don't build a case from the sky . na from ground them dey start. I have said earlier that the inconsistencies in her story will affect 4,5 and 6 but nobody . judge or lawyer will start case from there . you must address 1,2,3 first . don't understand how you are mentioning sentiments here .
All will be addressed whether 123456, It will be addressed.
123 is a 50-50 chance for both side while 456 is more like 97-3 in favor of the apostle. So who do you think will have the upper hand here?

Also note that 123 may not likely be the first to be addressed because it is not a criminal offence.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Olumaeme: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
SirWere:
This drama never end

undecided

You can't win against Religious leaders in Nigeria. The masses do not want the truth. They never have. They want illusions and happy endings.

They protect the accuser but victimize the "victim".

She's fighting a losing battle.

So because it's a pastor now all allegations are automatically true abi?

After all this claims this girl has not be able to provide a picture with of herself in the church of this apostle, not to talk of loved up pictures or even the engagement pictures she claimed they did.

Bros, think am Na, she might be saying the truth, but she can't prove... Infact she can't even proof that she has met with the apostle one on one... Not to talk of bleeping....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Olumaeme: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
erons20ddon:
If dere's 1 tin i've learnt frm Oyedepo is nt resorting to social media to exchange words with pple... Even if dis allegatn isn't true, suleman has brought himself so low!!!

Sulaiman has been on social media before this scandal, so u don't expect him to run away because of Otobo because her father is not the owner of social media.

If you are on social media, when there is allegations about you, they will tag and mention you
If you don't reply, people will take it as if u are guilty ...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
achieverme:

He is saying the truth o. You can't expect everybody to be mental and psychological slaves to a pastor like you. Sule ffucked that girl.

Another one here. Do I look like a pastor to u? Before saying ".........to a pastor like u", that means u have seen me b4. Do I look like your pastor or ur imam.

Be careful
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
I just watched the video again and noticed that the girl didn't say anything about meeting and battling the apostle in court. Rather she kept on ranting and ranting at usual.

Madam Stephenie Otobo abeg come back and battle the apostle in court by providing evidences. cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by AntiWailer: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
Dummy, you are now short of words once again. I will keep exposing your foolishness for everyone here to see.

Damn it.

What is he exposing. Typing blindly without shame is no virtue
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by bullabong(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
davtosh:

U need urgent attention befor you start removing your clothes and dancing on the streets.

These simple questions show your state of mind

1. Which court pronounced suleman guilty.

2.How are you so sure the lady is saying the truth

3. Now that the man himself is taking the matter to court is he wrong to do so or doesnt he have the right?

I pity the breast that fed you.
may Lord Holohii bend ur destiny to d destructive angle.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by AntiWailer: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:
Dummy, you are now short of words once again. I will keep exposing your foolishness for everyone here to see.

My brother it is not easy arguing with a deluded and uninformed person.

Who is mixing foetus with a baby that DNA can be done to confirm paternity.

To sustain argument with people who ignore facts and hold on to sentiments.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by bayinq25(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
dragonking3:

She said so and to your numerous other idiots who liked your comment without making their findings here is the video and a screen shot from m Sahara reporters. Nigerians should stop being dumb and do their research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCemvUc-oHQ
so this is the same as having a baby!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Basukala(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashawaos everywhere
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by goaldynboy: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Jesus did not file a billion silver denarius suit against the Pharisees when they accused him of casting out demons by Beelzebub.

My frieeeeeend shut that gutter-stinking trap! When he hasn't sued the olosho, you eeeedioots were whining about that he should have sued her if he knows he is innocent of the accusations; Now he had sued her, you are comparing him with Jesus! .......Did he ever told you he is Jesus Christ,!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by kalybaly: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
I like this video because thiss time she relly calm down to talk
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by luswitz(f): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sammy25n:
I believe her
ooww thank God. .. finally got my mate. Weldon bro. grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by anitapreeti(f): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Yes. And I believe you already know why.

I prefer to answer you.

Yes. Do you? Because bringing up that case shows you actually do not understand the morals of that story, as it kind of weakens your own case.
This adulterous woman was brought to Jesus only for one reason: to see if they could accuse Jesus. What happened at the end? Jesus freed the woman, saying go and sin no more. Moreover the bible says the scribes and Pharisees were "convicted by their own conscience ".
They came to accuse Jesus, but their own conscience convicted them and they left.

I am not in a position to judge you. Be the judge.... It's subjective.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
bayinq25:
so this is the same as having a baby!
She claimed to be pregnant with a baby
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by thesicilian: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
anitapreeti:

I am not in a position to judge you. Be the judge.... It's subjective.
To me it is objective.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by 3kay945(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Evidenx:
I know why.because you have an empty head..no brain.

I don't exchange words online. But for saying the above because I said my mind simply means something to me. Is either you're a gullible fellow or pained soul (for whatever reasons attacking you) or both.

For your info,. It is non of my business when two consenting adults do things behind closed door.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by suremanpatriot: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
...loose girl,dirty thing u don't even know which of the men u open ur obo to undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by achieverme(m): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Another one here. Do I look like a pastor to u? Before saying.........to a pastor like u, that means u have seen me b4. Do I look like your pastor or ur imam.

Be careful

You should go back to Brighter Grammar. You need tutelage in English language
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
achieverme:

You should go back to Brighter Grammar. You need tutelage in English language

Uhnmmm. Wasted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.