Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) (79655 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Sahara Reporters For N1B / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Bizibi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
factwriter:

You sound obviously biased. Why will she continue to remain in his (Apostle) turf to engage him when she can simple return to her domain where people treat ACCUSATIONS and DEFENCE with FAIRNESS and UNBIASED regard?

After all it's the Apostle that drew the battle line by getting her attested. Before then everything (including their comms) was by Under current.

Her life style may not be admirable but she's still a creation like any one of us. She deserve a fair hearing.
all na long talk,bring the evidences fr all to see,we dont need round circle drama

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dowjones(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:

Did you at any point during dis scandal hear that she had a baby for the "apostle"?? You just want to comment...

I think data is too cheap dis days..

The amount of stupid people on the forum is mind boggling
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by spartan117(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr:
Just passing by grin cheesy cheesy
Where did u see him grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by bezimo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thunder from heaven fire that your useless mouth you daft otobo.You think all Nigerians are stupid to believe your poorly conscripted lies.All your fake accusations not one proof that you were even with him or that he even called or texted you.Talkless of slept with you then the abominable claim of pregnancy.

Your father and mother said the introduction you claimed that you did with the Apostle in family compound abi where again is a pure lie.Yet we should believe your other lies.You are so stupid and a monumental disgrace to womanhood. Shame Shame Shame, you can't recover from this shame for ever...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Angel1696: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
apostle sule na wa
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by dragonking3: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

No!

cos your apostle and his church members will get her killed. Even the police has been compromised on this case

iI's better stays back in Canada and come home later to present her evidences under tight security
Another silly excuse. It is even risky for suleman if she dies here than in Canada.. She is a lying coward who ran to Canada because she can't provide a single evidence. She has gotten her pay check already from her pay masters. Her job is complete.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by paradigmshift(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:

she wont take the bait and release any nudes on social media because she knows it is a criminal offence. keyamo would have warned her seriously against it.

she will tender all her evidence in court.

besides, it is pointless releasing any more evidence because gullible idiots like you will claim its fake/photoshopped.

if that's the case , make she shut up. she's sounding stupid and if you add her own version of d story, Mata no add up..make she go court n stop d ranting

aiit

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Romanciella(f): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:
This drama never end

undecided

You can't win against Religious leaders in Nigeria. The masses do not want the truth. They never have. They want illusions and happy endings.

They protect the accuser but victimize the "victim".

She's fighting a losing battle.
lol
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Alariwo2: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Onnasucs1:
you will be accused 1 day just like apostle. How about that?
You think he is as gullible as you are?

I'm looking forward to that day.

But trust me it will never be from a prostitute or stripper. As I no be pastor, I know things that are befitting to a decent person

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Leiman100(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
I believe everything she say until proven otherwise. all her claim are verifiable: visa, air ticket destinations and date, hotel rooms and date, phone calls, chats, exchange of photos and videos, bank transfer and physical winesses. all this are easy to verify in any civilize country. unless somebody is trying to cover up something.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by factwriter(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bizibi:
all na long talk,bring the evidences fr all to see,we dont need round circle drama

...as usual, Z for Zombies
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Evidenx(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just the same way your mum came to knee down and beg so wil you and all the northern demons backing you are gona come and beg too.... we now know you are a bloody liar.God punish u...punish kaduna governor punish festus kaymo and punish omoyele sowore(sahara reporters) that one don enter trouble for dino maleye hand..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Alariwo2: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leiman100:
I believe everything she say until proven otherwise. all her claim are verifiable: visa, air ticket destinations and date, hotel rooms and date, phone calls, chats, exchange of photos and videos, bank transfer and physical winesses. all this are easy to verify in any civilize country. unless somebody is trying to cover up something.

Exactly my point.. she is no less human than suleman

If na abroad, forensics would have verified everything and the erring party charged

Welcome to the most useless country on the planet.. Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Bizibi(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
factwriter:

it is simple,if she have the evidence she should bring it forward or shut it,we tired of this drama.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by bezimo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Leiman100:

.....And you verified and believed these claims by seeing the evidence.Right? Oboy where your brain dey?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by factwriter(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
You are the one being biased here. Where was she when she made the numerous videos of accusation? Was she not in Nigeria then? Was it not in Nigeria that she claimed to have numerous evidences against the Pastor. Why did she now run? Doesn't she want justice anymore?

A fair hearing can only be carried out in court which it is obvious she doesn't want because she doesn't have anything tangible hence her continued video ranting.

fact that the Man got himself entangled with her is enough to chastise him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Bizibi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
factwriter:

it is simple,if she have the evidence she should bring it forward or shut it,we tired of this drama......
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by felixomor: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

At least she hasn't denied being an olosho and a stripper.. it's what she does for a living

What I'm particular about is your apostle's business with her.. The dealings they had that made him send millions in foreign currency to her
The big yansh actress is still there with her jeep and mansion from apostle fuccu fuccu too.. we'll still get to that

Pls have u seen the evidence of the "millions" in her bank account?
I thought by now, she would have scattered all those bank statements on social media?

Mscheww
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by charlesazeh(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

No!

cos your apostle and his church members will get her killed. Even the police has been compromised on this case

iI's better she stays back in Canada and come home later to present her evidences under tight security

He is not my apostle and I don't even know where the church is but all I know is that the girl has failed in her own games...it caught up with her and she fled to avoid jail
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
dragonking3:
How do you know that she is telling the truth?
Haven't really been following the case but it's a general trend amongst Nigerian Religious leaders.

When COZA pastor was caught red-handed, People paraded the "he's only human" excuse, didn't they

When TB joshua "predicted" U.S elections and it turned out false, didn't his followers still defend him

Anyhow, make them go court. She has already employed the services of Festus Keyamo so make them thrash it out.

But in the minds of most Nigerians, no matter the outcome; Suleiman will always be innocent.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

I'm looking forward to that day.

But trust me it will never be from a prostitute or stripper. As I no be pastor, I know things that are befitting to a decent person
you think you're decent?
Lol...with those unguided utterances you made about something you know nothing about?

Sorry have you redefined decency?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by thesicilian: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Otapipia:

He is not Jesus.
He should be.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by mjbaba: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
I really believe her. They bleeped each other

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Evidenx(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chanchit:
I still blame Sule, I know he fvcked the babe but as a public figure before doing such he should have signed nondisclosure agreement with all the olosho he's fvcking so anyone that spill the bean knows how much she's coughing out. Cos I wonder how someone would pay as high as $3-5k and this is what he gets
you are a stupid fool.where you there?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by ReachHard: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
"He has used his tongue all over my body"

Wawu.. This Pastor, na henlenle ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don't know what really happened between these two.

I am just wondering:

Was this lady raped by the man?

If not what's the issue?

She can't win in court if she wasn't raped. She's only blackmailing this man whether her allegations are true or not.

If you voluntarily go into a sexual relationship with a married man. Why are you now claiming you were duped when the said man decided to dump you for his wife?

Anyways I apply innocent until proven guilty to Apostle Suleiman.

Ms Otobo hasn't shown any prove to substantiate her allegations though.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by distilledwalex(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:

Did you at any point during dis scandal hear that she had a baby for the "apostle"?? You just want to comment...

I think data is too cheap dis days..
You sev get time to dey quote the dullard. .. No be hearsay he dey follow upandan

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by Evidenx(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alariwo2:

Rubbish talk
If na your sister dem fvck, give belle come abort for.. you go still talk this nonsense?

#Nigeriansdeservessthetruth

#Otoboishumanlikesuleman
so you where there when it happend abi? gullible nigerians. u free to believe what u believe afterall with the same empty head of urs you believe buhari will change nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by cheezy4real(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
botad:
N1Billion Suit!!! Chisos!

My candid advice to Otobo, in your own interest, you better start providing nude pictures as evidence or start touring the whole America (both North & South) including Europe for confirm olosho parole to gather the N1Billion.

My candid advice o.

Ppl have been telling Suleiman to go to court and prove himself and no he has gone, same ppl are telling him dat he should have forgiven d ashawo. Nigerians r gullible. Apostle Suleiman u get my support
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
I just believe the lady somehow and I don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by distilledwalex(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:
For this girl to be this bold about her accusations, something is not right somewhere.

Modified:
Why are people getting defensive and quoting me? Was a simple observation and we are all entitled to express our opinions
Same thing keep coming to my mind... All her accusations might not be true.. Bit they aren't all lies either
Re: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) by chronique(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
This girl sounds like a mentally retarded person. Where and how was she abused in the whole thing she has been saying since? What is our business if she slept with him? Why is she forcing us to hear and believe her? What are we supposed to do with that information? This girl should get lost completely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.