Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier (2979 Views)

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Covid19: Nnamdi Kanu Says "Nigeria Will no Longer Have President Soon" / "Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Driftingking(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Davash222(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now, that is what I call 'true Soldier'. Once you've decided to become a Soldier, you should know you are automatically a killing machine and killing machines gat no feelings.

6 Likes

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by princy80(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Too bad many soldiers often end as such. But you don't expect to go into the military and receive emotional training.
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Another mind has been damaged and he is saying the truth. When you hold a gun and shoot at another human being because his label is 'terrorist', 'armed robber', 'kidnapper', etc; It does not erase the fact that you are killing other human beings.

And the next truth is that he is a weapon, Yes he truly is. He is commanded to shoot, he is pre-meditatedly programmed to shoot certain people when they do certain things, he is a motherfuccking robot my people. He has been encoded with command to kill other humans.

He is a killing machine. So, this opens up another danger. Even the greatest country on Earth has problems rehabilitating soldiers after a war, we see lots of PTSD, NPD, IPD etc in societies and the mayhem these damaged minds have caused America. Now, we are talking about a third world country that can not even feed their poor.

I hope the Army can get this one off the war zones and put him in a rehab to undergo therapy.

.......I got to go

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by stainlink(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
OK clap for yourself wehdone.
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Ajasco222: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bitter Fact
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by mployer(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
embarassed
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Onukube1(f): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
jisos
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Kutis2030(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
He speak d fat
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by newyorks(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Salvage
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Cekpo34(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
newyorks:
Salvage

Savage?

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by pbethel: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Toh
God help Nigerian army
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
No wander they beat the masses at any slightest provocation.
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Ajanacool(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Another mind has been damage and he is saying the truth. When you hold a gun and shoot at another human being because his label is 'terrorist', 'armed robber', 'kidnapper', etc; It does not erase the fact that you are killing other human beings.

And the next truth is that he is a weapon, Yes he truly is. He is commanded to shoot, he is pre-meditatedly programmed to shoot certain people when they do certain things, he is a motherfuccking robot my people. He has been encoded with command to kill other humans.

He is a killing machine. So, this opens up another danger. Even the greatest country on Earth has problems rehabilitating soldiers after a war, we see lots of PTSD, NPD, IPD etc in societies and the mayhem these damaged minds have caused America. Now, we are talking about a third world country that can not even feed their poor.

I hope the Army can get this one off the war zones and put him in a rehab to undergo therapy.

.......I got to go
U av said it all Sir

3 Likes

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Goddys(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by ZZ22: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga anything weh you be na for your head. In a sane clime this one woulda been stripped of his uniform with proper mental evaluation conducted on him. You no get feeling for humanity thats why you lot go about killing unarmed civilians, women and children
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Ikechu10: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
No wonder they go around killing innocent people but ribbing away when thugs like them shot back.

this FB post should be sent to Amnesty International.
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Davash222:
Now, that is what I call 'true Soldier'. Once you've decided to become a Soldier, you should know you are automatically a killing machine and killing machines gat no feelings.

What a senseless post ..Abeg Abeg recieve sense in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
This soldier should be retired immediately and sent for psychiatric evaluation ASAP because he has lost his purpose and focus to be a soldier neither does he understand what being a soldier is

4 Likes

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Islamkills: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
U are a very big foooooool

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by jericco1(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Babaric
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by DocHMD: 3:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Soldiers are supposed to have human feelings even if they are trained to kill.
Else you'll be giving 'killing robots' the power of life and death over the rest of us, which is improper.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Nwodosis(m): 4:50am On Mar 30, 2017
You are trained to preserve the sanctity of life and kill those against the preservation of the lives! You are not trained not to have feelings for humanity unless the blood of innocence you shed are now hunting you.

3 Likes

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 30, 2017
This is terrible..... this should not be on a social media platform where civilians interract...

Those words are disturbing, and he should be checked by a psych..
That was how the young army lady died.. killed by a fellow killing machine who was provoked.

Its amazing how humans support such with the comments above.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Ournolly: 5:07am On Mar 30, 2017
This is one of the animals shooting unarmed civilians, Nigerian Army is so messed up!
Don't even know what they are telling the young officers.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Davash222:

A true and a professional is different from an attention seeking fool. That man right there is a fool. If he is not careful, he will be taken out soon. Nigeria Army shouldn't allow this kind of idiots to be ruining its reputation.

True soldiers do their jobs smoothly, stealthily and steadily without any sound. True soldiers don't blow their trumpets let alone expose themselves on social media.
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by greenmonk: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Esseite:
This is terrible..... this should not be on a social media platform where civilians interract...

Those words are disturbing, and he should be checked by a psych..
That was how the young army lady died.. killed by a fellow killing machine who was provoked.

Its amazing how humans support such with the comments above.

The problem is that Nigeria Army is designed to be that way by colonialist who see the natives as people to. be subdued / the enemy.
This same trait have been carried over by the Hausa/Fulani who see the rest of the country as spoils of war. no tribalism intended,just stating the facts.
I have under gone pseudo-military training so I know what I'm saying.
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by TPAND(f): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2017
This guy should be dismissed from the Nigerian Army with Immediate effect
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Elnino4ladies: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2017
When you have a riffle you become a monster no human sympathy
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by Agimor(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Hope you won't end up killing innocent humans all in the name of killing machine. Transfer your aggression to bokoharam and criminals.
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by firstclassmumu: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Kutis2030:
He speak d fat
fact
Re: I No Longer Have Feelings For Humanity, Am A Weapon, A Killing Machine - Soldier by neyopumpn(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2017
Zagaleti is an International Organization with focus on Africa. We are currently seeking office OWNERS for FRANCHISE.
Kindly click https://k0b1y9l8k3.mailerlite.com/t7p4k6/ for more information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Yoruba Summit" And The Politics Of Ignorance / President Buhari In Full Igbo Regalia / Buhari's application letter to join the Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.