Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Senate/executive Faceoff: Presidency Sets Up Committee To REPAIR Relationship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate/executive Faceoff: Presidency Sets Up Committee To REPAIR Relationship (459 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Senator Abbo / 2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate/executive Faceoff: Presidency Sets Up Committee To REPAIR Relationship by kinharold(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Senate/Executive Faceoff: Presidency Sets Up Committee To REPAIR Relationship
News @ Ten.

I wonder why they waited for things to "spoil" and now seeking to repair
Re: Senate/executive Faceoff: Presidency Sets Up Committee To REPAIR Relationship by Pieromania: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
This PMB is too dull to my liking,Lock out this Pro Saraki out of chamber just for a day,whn he finally finds his way back to the chamber,the news of his impeachment will hit him and let him go to court.Nonsense!how cn legislative arm be harrassing the Executive and all u do is to set up committee,for what?
Re: Senate/executive Faceoff: Presidency Sets Up Committee To REPAIR Relationship by quiverfull(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ha!!!!! It must be true that Saraki has a retinue of marabouts working for him day and night. Otherwise, I don't understand why Buhari is tolerating him. And there is enough arsenal with which to deal with Saraki and his goons in the senate.

(1) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi: When Freedom Wears A Skirt / Saraki, Apc And The Vague Victory. / Why Buhari Must Stop Terrorizing The Innocent Children With Bokoharam (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.