Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Exclusive Interview: Meet The Nigerian King 2016 -jackson Efoagui - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exclusive Interview: Meet The Nigerian King 2016 -jackson Efoagui (1011 Views)

I See Fashion As A Lifestyle; Exclusive Interview With Ephraim Abdullahi / An Exclusive Interview With Adati Dimas Face Of Independence Nigeria / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Interview: Meet The Nigerian King 2016 -jackson Efoagui by alexxjnr: 3:07am On Mar 30, 2017
You can't help but like him. He's cute and very humble. A true gentleman with a great sense of dressing.
The Nigerian king 2016, Jackson Efoagui  talks about his life after the big win.

Read below:

--What was growing up like and what schools did you attend?

It was fantastic, I was raised in a God fearing family, I attended Emmanuel International primary & secondary School Aba, Abia State. Growing up was fun, it has a link to who i am today.

--What were you doing before the pageant?
Before TNK pageant I was fully engrossed and focused on my academic pursuit. Currently, A 300 level student, department of Accounting @ Michael okpara university of Agriculture Umudike, Abia State

--What inspired you to contest for The Nigerian King 2016?
I would say God inspired me. So I decided to give it a try.

--Has your daily routine changed since you won the pageant and what’s it like?
YES My daily routine has obviously changed....with the interviews, loads of appointments and several photo-shoots.
 I tend to be more busy than I was before. It's either I'm at one pageant or the other crowning the winner or probably  grooming  up coming models.

--How has fame changed you as a person?
Fame hasn't changed anything about me. I'm still humble, respectful and focused

--Do you have any on-going projects as The Nigerian King 2016?
YES I have loads of projects

--Who are your role models in the entertainment industry?
I have a couple of role models and people in the industry that I look up to. Shout out to Uti Nwachukwu, Bryan Okwara and Alex Ekubo

--How would you describe Jackson Efoagui?
God fearing, humble, respectful, loving, kind. You know life is short so you have to be nice and friendly to people and be warm.

--How do you deal with your budding female fans?
I deal with them tactfully, I try my best to make everyone feel important. Your fans can either make you or break you.

--Have you had any  embarrassing moment as The Nigerian king?
No! I haven't

--What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are swimming, dancing
And Modelling

--What’s your dream holiday destination?
I would love to spend quality time in Paris

--Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Please wait and see...

--In your wardrobe, which will you call your most comfortable outfit that you can always fall back on?
My most comfortable outfit will always be a Pair of jeans and T-shirt

--How will you like to be remembered after your reign as the Nigerian King, what will you like your successor to know?

I want to be remembered as the king that had a purpose, and a source of inspiration to all. Whoever will take over from me has to know that being Nigerian King is not all about the glamour and the fame, he has to know that at some point, he will step down from that realm and actually get to work. The next king must be ready for the love, the hate and the hard work.

Re: Exclusive Interview: Meet The Nigerian King 2016 -jackson Efoagui by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Great.
Re: Exclusive Interview: Meet The Nigerian King 2016 -jackson Efoagui by weedtheweeds: 6:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerian king comic relief
His right eyebrow, though. We are getting close to a point where Nigerians will be opting for cosmetic surgery to meet up with trends.
Re: Exclusive Interview: Meet The Nigerian King 2016 -jackson Efoagui by ztanleechima(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Jackie Cue as he is fondly called. I see you.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Printed T-shirts, Silver Printing Cotton T Shirts. / Whatsapp Makeup Class | Join / 8 Things Women Are Banned From Wearing Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.