Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol (4249 Views)

Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE / !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN / Start Your Own Electricity Business With United Nations Supported Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2009
We’ve just been served by our government of their inability to again meet the targeted 6000MW electricity generation.

For close to 10 years now, our government has being trying without any success to generate more electricity for the growing population of Nigeria, yet a study has shown that for Nigeria to meet it 20: 2020 goal and eradicate poverty it must generate between 35,000MW to 40,000MW as against the currently generated “4000MW”, - just imagine the gap.

Ogun state alone will require at least 5000MW by 2013 going by the rate of industrialization in the state, the question therefore is if we should just stand by and watch the government toil with the very essence of our very day life?

The Technology
The good thing is we can generate our own electricity. And when I say generate I dont mean expend your hard earn money on fuel or diesel.
With the wind turbine, you can now generate uninterrupted electricity 24/7 for years. It is like having a mini Kanji dam behind your house, occupying less than 1m2 . The wind turbine can power just about anything you want it to, all you need to do is install the right capacity and you will just be fine.

The wind technology is performing excellently in Nigeria; all that is needed to power the turbine is a wind speed of 2m/s. This technology has improved over the years, before now a wind speed of about 10m/s is required to power a wind turbine and that was relatively hard to come by in most parts of Nigeria. But now with 2m/s, the wind turbine can be also any where in Nigeria as our dear country has been confirmed to have an average wind speed of 4m/s.
About 2years ago you will have to go abroad to buy the equipments and get capable technical hand to install them as they are very sensitive equipment, but now there are about 4 to 5 companies in Nigeria that provide sale, install and service wind turbines.

Advantages
Designed to work round the clock non-stop
No petrol or diesel
No noise
Very low maintenance
Cheaper compared to solar
More durable
Requires very little space compared to solar

Affordability
The initial capital outlay of wind turbine is high, making it a little unaffordable for most average people.
For example a 10 KVA cost about N 3million and 20KVA cost about N7million.
And as a matter of fact the wind turbines are the cheapest in the renewable energy class.

The good news however, which is what this article is all about; wind turbine are quite affordable. Or no let me shock you, you can get one free of charge. The UN climate change program (called CDM) offers you and I this life changing opportunity, come to think about it we have been dying of thirst while sitting beside the river, praying to God to save us from NEPA when He has provided a dry path for us through the stormy sea of electricity cut.

Check out http://cdm.unfccc.int if you still need to be convinced. However I most warn that the procedures are rigorous, you may not be able to combine you work with running around to get the funding for your wind turbine reason why I will recommend you get the service of a consultant. Why border about the consultant’s fee when it will all be taken care of by the CDM, for you it is a win-win situation.

I was however so impressed when some few weeks ago a came across a company that consult on CDM electricity generation, this means getting your own wind turbine is even more within reach.

In summary taking the steps I outline below will help you get your own uninterrupted power supply 24 hours round the clock with no single second of power failure and all for free.

1. Access your electricity need
2. Register a CDM project to access the UN fund
3. Contract a local wind turbine company

You can save yourself all the effort by simply engaging the service of a CDM consultant.
It is that simple, it just that you don’t just know about it if you don’t have the information. I will therefore suggest that you share this piece of information with others in the spirit of this season of love and sharing.
Take care and do have a wonderful, fulfilling season of celebration and joy.
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by clemiss(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2010
so how much does it cost.
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
The way this guys I mentioned operate requires that you purchase a subscription form N5000
but in all with about N50, 000 you should have a 10KVA installed
and with N10, 000 you should get a 2KVA.
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by dexstar2015: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Please Contact us
Dexstar Solutions Platform Limited
Urgent
Thanks for your time
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by Ibrochaka(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2015
dexstar2015:
Please Contact us
Dexstar Solutions Platform Limited
Urgent
Thanks for your time
contact u for wat?
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Ibrochaka:
contact u for wat?

Oga please explain the technology behind what you are marketing. The design of the wind blade and available wind speed are two vital factors.
Have you guys considered obstruction from other buildings?

Do you know what 20kVA is? So in essence this solution is better than a stand-alone inverter? A brand new 10-15kva inverter is about 200k.

This solution sounds like fairy tales, no insult meant.
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by Ibrochaka(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Oga please explain the technology behind what you are marketing. The design of the wind blade and available wind speed are two vital factors.
Have you guys considered obstruction from other buildings?

Do you know what 20kVA is? So in essence this solution is better than a stand-alone inverter? A brand new 10-15kva inverter is about 200k.

This solution sounds like fairy tales, no insult meant.
oga u quoted d wrong person!
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2015
The way this guys I mentioned operate requires that you purchase a subscription form N5000
but in all with about N50, 000 you should have a 10KVA installed
and with N10, 000 you should get a 2KVA.
Oga please explain the technology behind
what you are marketing. The design of the
wind blade and available wind speed are
two vital factors.
Have you guys considered obstruction from
other buildings?
Do you know what 20kVA is? So in essence
this solution is better than a stand-alone
inverter? A brand new 10-15kva inverter is
about 200k.
This solution sounds like fairy tales, no
insult meant.
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Ibrochaka:
oga u quoted d wrong person!

Lol, sorry.
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by Ibrochaka(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Lol, sorry.
no prob.
Re: Practical Guide To Generating Your Own Electricity Without Petrol by Papishi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
So hope the desire for a self sufficient enefy has not died? Me never get light for area for 6 months o. I need this

(1) (Reply)

Is One Source Of Income Risky? / Where Can I Buy Original Sumec Generator / 5 Largest Dead Shopping Malls, Commercial Centers In The World(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.