|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,037,999 members, 4,365,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 05:00 AM
FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signals 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services / 5 Great Passive Income Ideas / PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Ikeja Due To Lack Of Safety Equipment(Graphic Photo) (1) (2) (3) (4)
|Free Forex Seminar In Ikeja, Lagos - Earn Passive Income As A Career Forex Guru by dforexmaster: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2017|
The Forex market is the largest trading market in the world, Forex traders include banks, commercial firms and people like us – private traders who want to take advantage of these markets for themselves without the hassle and charge of the banks.
The foreign exchange market is the largest financial market in the world, with the equivalent of over $5.3 trillion changing hands daily; more than three times the aggregate amount of the US Equity and Treasury markets combined.
Do you want to earn more money through the FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET?
Do you want to learn the basics of FOREX?
Then join us for this free seminar on FOREX
You do not even need a prior knowledge of the market before you come, all you need is an open mind that is ready to learn new things
Its not as technical as the so called FOREX Gurus tell us,
Text your name, Phone number and "FOREX SEMINAR" to 07082725430
Date: Saturday, 8th April, 2017
Time: 11am prompt
Venue: 3, Ijaiye road, opposite Mr Biggs, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos State.
6 reasons why you must not miss this free forex trading seminar
1. You will learn how just 30 minutes of your day can help to build a sustainable secondary income
2. You will learn how to leverage your time and money with $5.1 trillion market trading secrets
3. You need absolutely no previous knowledge to get started
4. You will learn how to trade in your spare time
5. You will learn how to start trading with minimal capital
6. I have helped more than 50 people to start FOREX TRADING this year
Visit www.learnforexmarkets.com to learn more.
|Re: Free Forex Seminar In Ikeja, Lagos - Earn Passive Income As A Career Forex Guru by dforexmaster: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017|
dont miss it
|Re: Free Forex Seminar In Ikeja, Lagos - Earn Passive Income As A Career Forex Guru by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2017|
I hereby present to you Top 20 Legitimate and Lucrative Internet businesses with N250,000 monthly income Guaranteed. Not MLM, Not PONZI, Not BITCOIN, these are Real, Simple, tested and trusted.
It doesn't need any previous Skills or Experience, all you need is your Laptop or Smartphones and internet connection.
Take this bold step today and get access to this "life changing opportunity" eradicate poverty today by coming to learn from us how to:
1. Make N6,000 daily with Facebook just like me
2. How to Become an Information marketer like myself. I will show you how to creat what people need and make money through selling them both online and on the Newspaper and you sell it off within one month. And you make money daily depending on the amount you are selling your product.
3. Website Flipping: Buy website today and sell it in a month time and make times 4 of what you bought it.
4. Become a Blogger like myself and make over $15 daily with your blog through Google Adsense, Information products etc
5. Learn how to Create and Design a professional looking Website for business owners and get paid for it.
6. Become an Affiliate marketer and promote already made products of your choice and get your commission in dollars from the product owner. And Many More...
call me today for more clarification 08141539562
PTDF Invitation Of Shortlisted Candidates For Interview 2017/2018, Apply Now / Study Degree And Professional Course In INDIAN / Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59