Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v (7628 Views)

Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by hapsyno: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2017

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Big boy,

If I hustle up to 50k omani riyals I go build that house tongue
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by tellwisdom: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
This one na house?...Looks like insurance company sad

1 Like

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by sonofspada(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
God bless Davido

I love the guy!

No homo
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
since last year obo neva finish d building or is he fakin or hypin d buildin

2 Likes

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by chigoziri2403(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2017
how will that make Arsenal win champions league

2 Likes

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by IamAirforce1: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Nice one OBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
The only omo baba olowo that is hustling
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by hacmond(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by photoshoot(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
That's him renovating his old house... Bloggers undecided
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by cybriz82(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
every man s' prayer...Baba God na ur hand i dey.

1 Like

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by moststylish(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jeffboi:
Big boy,

Omo u dey Oman now
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by princeemmma(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
een en so we should drink acid?

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by ruggedtimi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
moststylish:
Omo u dey Oman now

Na so bro
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by moststylish(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jeffboi:

Na so bro
one guy won give me link but I dey fear those arabs
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
To all lazy guyz reading this i hope you all learn a lesson.........meanwhile cute feets davido has gat there kiss
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Realkenny(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jeffboi:
Big boy,

Which One

That One I Guess

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Realkenny(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
tellwisdom:
This one na house?...Looks like insurance company sad
Atleast na Insurance for E Daughter....Which One Ur Pikin go Get
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
moststylish:
one guy won give me link but I dey fear those arabs

As long as you're not coming to chase their ladies no wahala, and again Christians no get mouth here sha
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by benuejosh: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jeffboi:
Big boy,

Amen.
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by moststylish(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jeffboi:

As long as you're not coming to chase their ladies no wahala, and again Christians no get mouth here sha
I hear say churches dey there n d place near dubai, so how man go take hold body na

1 Like

Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by lexaydfg(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
You can also build your own house this year. This is a great opportunity.

WHITE OAK COURTS*
White Oak Courts is perfectly sitted on the high growth community of Oshoroko Ibeju Lekki Lagos. It's just *_7 minutes drive_ from _Dangote Refinery_ with the calculated projection to sell above 20M per plot before 2020*.

Join the wise and smart investors that will be getting value for their investment within the shortest possible time.

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
*Lekki Free Trade Zone
*Cargo Port Construction
*Dangote Refinery
*Dangote Jetty
*Lekki Seaport
*Power Oil
*La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
and many more.

PRICE: *N4M*
TITLE: *Global C of O*
SIZE: *600sqm*

*Fore more enquiries or inspection, kindly WhatsApp/Call: 08162497206/08171555135
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by emmayayodeji(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2017
photoshoot:

Yh i think its true
I recognise that gate from his house in lagos
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by GoggleB(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2017
photoshoot:
I wonder oo.
If this one is called mansion what should we call his Father's house.
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Moving4: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Lovely! Owo ni koko
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Amberon: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
My father started building before Davido and the house isn't complete yet. Must you complain about everything?
DOUBLEWAHALA:
since last year obo neva finish d building or is he fakin or hypin d buildin
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by UncleSnr(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2017
moststylish:
I hear say churches dey there n d place near dubai, so how man go take hold body na
Soap, Shampoo or Vaseline.
Better than having your hand or head chopped off.
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Amberon:
My father started building before Davido and the house isn't complete yet. Must you complain about everything?
ur fada started from d bottom yet his not here

I HOPE YOUR FATHER IS AS RICH AS OMO BABALOWO
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by Amberon: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2017
My father already has a house, this is his second and its almost complete.
DOUBLEWAHALA:

ur fada started from d bottom yet his not here

I HOPE YOUR FATHER IS AS RICH AS OMO BABALOWO
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Amberon:
My father already has a house, this is his second and its almost complete.
NEWS SAID OBO IS RENOVATING WHILE DIS DUMP OP SAID CONTRUTING

BECAREFULL BEFORE ME N U GETS INTO BASHING
Re: Davido O.B.O Take His Father To His Mansion's Building Construction Sites(pics,v by ichommy(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Awesome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marissa Mayer Gives Birth To Boy / Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) / Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of The King Of Saudi Arabia (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.