Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. (1276 Views)

To Become A Millionaire, Follow These Steps / You Can Laugh At Money Worries--- If You Follow This Simple Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by kdships(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2007
Is your Boyfriend/Girlfriend cheating on you? Follow these steps to get into his/her world. Guaranteed!!!

1. Buy yourself a spy software.
2. Install this to your PC.
3. Invite him/her over to your place.
4. Make sure he/she spends the whole day with you. Preferably, a Saturday would be just right.
5. Make sure you leave your PC turned On the whole time. Make his/her email provider your homepage. This will get him/her to feel like checking up what's new at the inbox.
6. Give him/her enough privacy. Go take a shower! wink
7. If he/she does get to use your PC to check that email while you're in the bathroom, then you've got it.
8. See him/her off to the car.
9. Make sure you're alone and start exploring what's in his/her inbox. shocked
10. If he/she doesn't go in there, try some other Saturday.

If you need a help getting any of those spy softwares, reach me on: kdships@yahoo.com
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by Dime(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2007
sneaky
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by Macgreat(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2007
send the spyware to my mail
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by mamaput(f): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2007
Whats good about that mails are private.
So you will read even the mails from her mother father.
May be even sneek into the bank account.
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by Busta(f): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2007
storrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!!!
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by iice(f): 2:58am On Jan 23, 2007
Busta:

storrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!!!

Word!
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by layi(m): 5:23am On Jan 23, 2007
In Nigeria, you'd better instal that spyware (keylogger) on her phone and retrieve voicelogger remotely,

Well whichever way na still story. When its come to cheating, everyone's guilty until proven innocent.
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by Maneater1(f): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2007
it would be fun to have a show like cheaters in naija.

on the other hand i think when it comes to cheating naijas are more skilled in covering up than oyingbos

and its hard cos everyones house has a gate and probably a big dog guarding so you cant really get the bedroom footage they always seem to have in cheaters.
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2007
I don't need these tricks! I'll confront him and make him speak the truth.
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by bluenubian(f): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2007
michelin89:

I'll confront him and make him speak the truth.
lol, na winch

@topic
when did people start using email to cheat, abeg! alotta people steal cheat old school style
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

lol, na winch

I go make am confess all his deeds and later punish him severly for betraying my trust! grin
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by chihums(m): 2:44am On Feb 07, 2009
hey man, why not think of a spy ware that can monitor and record boy phone conversation ur g friend or b friend makes. nobody cheats wit e-mail nowadays wen u can make free 9t calls. i think tapping d phone conversation can do the magic
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by chihums(m): 2:50am On Feb 07, 2009
hey man, why not think of a spy ware that can monitor and record any phone conversation ur g friend or b friend makes. nobody cheats wit e-mail nowadays wen u can make free 9t calls. i think tapping d phone conversation can do the magic
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by arramyjay: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2009
Oh my Goodness.
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by na2day2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
kdships:

Is your Boyfriend/Girlfriend cheating on you? Follow these steps to get into his/her world. Guaranteed!!!

1. Buy yourself a spy software.
2. Install this to your PC.
3. Invite him/her over to your place.
4. Make sure he/she spends the whole day with you. Preferably, a Saturday would be just right.
5. Make sure you leave your PC turned On the whole time. Make his/her email provider your homepage. This will get him/her to feel like checking up what's new at the inbox.
6. Give him/her enough privacy. Go take a shower! wink
7. If he/she does get to use your PC to check that email while you're in the bathroom, then you've got it.
8. See him/her off to the car.
9. Make sure you're alone and start exploring what's in his/her inbox. shocked
10. If he/she doesn't go in there, try some other Saturday.

If you need a help getting any of those spy softwares, reach me on: kdships@yahoo.com

why waste a whole saturday on her, just get some software that u can attach to pics and send her a couple of pics that will catch her interest, the moment she downloads them, u will have the backdoor software instantly installed on her pc which will now transfer info to u or give u the ability to log on her machine and monitor activities, save them and post it on ur blog, that will teach her a lesson grin grin grin grin b4 u carry out this stunt, make sure u live in naija ooo! only in naija will police not come and whisk u away to prison grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by chihums(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
pls. i need some of those softwares u didn't give their names. thanks man
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by na2day2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
chihums:

pls. i need some of those softwares u didn't give their names. thanks man

hope u r in nigeria bcoz that stuff can land u in jail for real man
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by homosapien(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2009
lol kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for cheater
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by tolaani: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
If you need a remote controlled key logger software for PC or mobile phone, send an email to sales@hotlemsecurityshop.com with your specific needs. A custom keylogger that will bypass any anti-virus can be yours at a fair price.
Re: Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. by 190: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
Now where is mzdarkskin'z fone!!

I nid to install angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Winter Clothes To Buy / Get your loans today / 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.