Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females (3221 Views)

How To Make Guys Spend On You / Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex / 20 Ways Girls Trick Guys To Spend Money On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Eglobalma: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
my whole life the highest amount i have ever given to a girl is 3k. and till date i still regret it. girls are very wicked and heartless creatures. even my sister brags about her she eats money from "fools" and give it to one boy she really likes. boys never learn, they fall inlove and spend their hard earned money on girls whose only nature is to Bleep any deek available. shame on weak niggas who spend money on girls, no girl deserves ur dime till u marry them. women, they look weak and innocent and timid but their heart is so heartless and shallow. they all know how much i hate their big assess.

6 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bros just admit that nature cheated on you with wealth.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Eglobalma: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

its not abt me its about girls. do u know me before? u cant mk accusations if u dont know my name or where i come from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

Ya simply foolish, why must you attack personality first before attacking the post. angry

And it's you that nature blessed with wealth abi? Mofo.

17 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:

its not abt me its about girls. do u know me before? u cant mk accusations if u dont know my name or where i come from.
knowing your name or where you came from is not the real deal here.
you just generalized your unwise theory to every guy that spends on a girl is a fool.
damn you.

11 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:
my whole life the highest amount i have ever given to a girl is 3k. and till date i still regret it. girls are very wicked and heartless creatures. even my sister brags about her she eats money from "fools" and give it to one boy she really likes. boys never learn, they fall inlove and spend their hard earned money on girls whose only nature is to Bleep any deek available. shame on weak niggas who spend money on girls, no girl deserves ur dime till u marry them. women, they look weak and innocent and timid but their heart is so heartless and shallow. they all know how much i hate their big assess.

OP you just continue, dem go dey Bleep your wife low-key. You know the good thing? You will never know grin

9 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Eglobalma: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Ya simply foolish, why must you attack personality first before attacking the post. angry

And it's you that nature blessed with wealth abi? Mofo.

that one is a fool bro, na their type dey fall boys hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by daryoor(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
u can only escape spending if the girl is way below your league or u are able to convince the girl you are above her.

3 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:

damm ur mother, thunder fire u there. see this smelly thing, come my mouth no good o..if i insult u iswear u wont be able to stomach it, or a u an upcoming bastard?

UPCOMING BASTARD? grin grin grin LMAO never heard that before grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:

damm ur mother, thunder fire u there. see this smelly thing, come my mouth no good o..if i insult u iswear u wont be able to stomach it, or a u an upcoming bastard?

Lmao.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:
they all know how much i hate their big assess.
OP dey vex gaaan grin grin or you be gay?

By the way where's IamJix, the upcoming boy grin

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
seriously?and you will be among the people that says girls are stingy...

change your mentality op if you can't give your gf money it's your choice but do not insult those that give.

people make decisions for different reason's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
seriously?and you will be among the people that says girls are stingy...

change your mentality op if you can't give your gf money it's your choice but do not insult those that give.

people make decisions for different reason's
In summary OP, if you no dey buy, no spoil market for those wey wan buy grin
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
OP dey vex gaaan grin grin or you be gay?
By the way where's Iam.Jix, the upcoming bastard grin
I'm on this thread. cc Dominique mynd44 lalasticlala fynestboi. rockstation farano.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

I'm on this thread.
cc Dominique
mynd44
lalasticlala fynestboi.
rockstation farano.
what na? Nigga why na? Na me give you name?
grin cry
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
what na? Nigga why na? Na me give you name?
grin cry
I don't want be banned that's why I'm just reporting you guys.
when it comes to insults none of you can stand me..
get that straight to your brain.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by ollaxworld: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bro... Wetin be your age?

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by youngest85(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
All I gained here is the Upcoming bastard

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by ksticksz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lol...orishirishi
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollaxworld:
Bro... Wetin be your age?
I tire for the Guy ooo.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by chidozeze(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
OP, you're wrong to say that. Maybe your girl cheated you. It doesn't warrant coming to Nairaland to lament like a child. If any girl ask you money say "NO", stop bringing your personal problem here. If you see Seun or Lala giving any girl money throway your face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by UltraLeslie1: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

IamJix:

knowing your name or where you came from is not the real deal here.
you just generalized your unwise theory to every guy that spends on a girl is a fool.
damn you.

Why do cowards like you always swing the first jibe and run for cover under the mods when you're served commensurately?

Anyways OP's generalisation is true. You spend on girls, she feels you're using money to offset your defects.

7 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by ollaxworld: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

I tire for the Guy ooo.

Hes probably a teenage
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Ifakiland(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yes bro....like my babe I used to send her 10k monthly before, still she misbehaves, travels without notices etc....den I slapped myself and I stopped sending her a dime. Now even wen she talks abt making her hair I just suggest hair style and bone face...she too she has stopped sex but I don't care cos I've got a gal on d side dat satisfies me sexually and I spend on dat one. But my gf no more spending on her atoll cos I noticed we never she has money she goes missing in action. So Bleep gals spend on a gal at ur own lose

6 Likes

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Fmartin(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
see as dem wan chop op raw. grin op na true bt there ar some girls who deserve the money. if u gv a girl 20k fr skul fees its nt bad.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by Uchesis: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:

bros u must spend on ur galfrnd. even if na dat 3k u mentioned.

except u neva take ur babe out b4.

and pls dont tell me u're looking 4 a gal dat will b spending on u, cos u wont like d side effects.
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by HumorMe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
IamJix:

I don't want be banned that's why I'm just reporting you guys.
when it comes to insults none of you can stand me..
get that straight to your brain.
Weak!
Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by CArt(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eglobalma:

Wrong impression.Its only when you don't take proper care of them that they look somewhere else.
I spend on my babe to make her look good

1 Like

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by slimmdree(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bro that just got me cheesy cheesy cheesy hard
SNOWCREAM:

UPCOMING BASTARD? grin grin grin LMAO never heard that before grin grin

Re: Only Weak Dull Guys Spend Money On Females by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
slimmdree:
Bro that just got me cheesy cheesy cheesy hard
lol bro I'm currently waiting for when he'll be an established B. Iamjix comman tell us grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I F*cked Her Mercilessly / WTF! See More Photos From Blac Chyna's Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though! / Who Would You Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.