Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (74132 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Mizk(f): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
THIS MAN .... BE THIS A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN.HE LIKES GIRLS ALOT HE CAN SLEEP WITH 5 FRIENDS IF GIVEN THE OPPOURTUNITY.
MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SLEPT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY USELESS.
HE FEELS HE HAS MONEY AND CAN RIDE ON ANY GIRL HE WISHES NO DOUBT HE LIKES THEM SLIM 22-26 OF AGE. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT IF ONE SLEEPS WITH YOU, THAT PERSON WILL TELL ANOTHER ADD YOU UP VIA CHAT AND THE NEXT THING YOU FOOLISHLY FALL. AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP WITH A FRIEND AND DENY THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
I SLEPT WITH THIS BASTARD LOOKING OLD MAN TWICE ,PROMISED HE WAS GOING TO BUY ME A PHONE AND HE RAN JUST LIKE THAT FAIR ENOUGH YOU LEFT, FAIR ENOUGH AM COMING FOR YOU
MR ABUDULAHI SIR I KNOW YOU TO BE A DIRTY MAN NO DOUBT THE ENTIRE CUSTOM OFFICERS
IT’S A BAD THING YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTHING UNDER SKIRT. JUST SO YOU KNOW AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO ARRANGE YOUR KIDNAPP JUST OUT OF PITY I LET YOU BE NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THAT WAOH GREAT AWSOME FEELING TO0.
MY NAME IS KATE EBONHIMEN HERE IS MY LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO ARE SO INTO WOMEN KINDLY BE CAREFULL PORTH-HARCOURT IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR US ALL I HAVE MY EYES ON ALL OF YOU
AM WRITING THIS PIECE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES JUST SO YOU ALL ON HIS CONTACT CAN SEE .
I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH YOU SIR. JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol
Watch your back always SIR ....

5 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by iyamALBEN(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kai! If this is true, Do people like this girl ever think of marriage at all?? SMH. This girl deserves to be smacked in the face by a wrestler....With a baseball baton.....made of steel.....Repeatedly.....for a day....In lokoja.....under hot sun.

My first FTC... I dedicate this FTC to every Igala, Ebira and Okun on nairaland...and also to the non-indigenes that passed through or are still in KSU, Kogipoly or FPI
#In A.Y's voice...."Kogi! Kogi!!...Their fada!!!...."

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
stop typing capital letters, infact its over between us grin

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am nt understanding ,shey dey paid her (u) y is she complaining na ,he met u ,u followed ,he banged, abi u weren't paid or he didn't give u "job" after d "job"

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by professorfal: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Chuknovski:
stop typing capital letters, intact it's over between us grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by moblix: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wen u dey collect him money that time u no no say him na old fool.pls my sister 4get about d issue go do something good and nice with ur life.stop following sugar daddy is risky n not good 4 ur health

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Mizk(f): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
angry

Yeye girl...he rape u?

Consensual sex no be crime...u fit break him car windscreen to balance payment since u be o.losho.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by HumorMe(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dump her like hot potato. Badt man!

All because of phantom 6.

7 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by megareal: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Girls are really losing it. Does she have parents or relatives at all?

How crazy can social media get,

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
HumorMe:
Dump her like hot potato. Badt man!

All because of phantom 6.
She and her bunch of friends are useless set of girls. See how they sell their destinies off because of phones and some change.

Now the man looks like he has HIV, and the same man has slept with you twice. What makes you think you're free?. Ode!.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Presh900(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
.... I thought sex was a two_way thing

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by dacblogger: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ayam ashamed on your behalf...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by HumorMe(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:
She and her bunch of friends are useless set of girls. See how they sell their destinies off because of phones and some change.

Now the man looks like he has HIV, and the same man has slept with you twice. What makes you think you're free?. Ode!.
Preach it!

4 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hope they are not distributing HIV though....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by DrTims(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Gosh! Na wa for some girls sha....
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
sad he's probably from that side where set chew gworo, wear green shirt on top of yellow trouser,brown sandal. .Their long pole nah wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Richie0974: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
So long story short; He slept with her friends, she knows about it and other escapades and still had sex with him twice and she thinks she has the right to call him out?
The man will probably be sitting somewhere laughing at her silliness.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Masquerade7: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
And you think he has your time Someone that is struggling to get his uniform form the tailor inorder to face saraki. You are now telling us rubbishh about him sleeping with women. Do you expect him to sleep with men

35 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
What do you want him to do?

Marry you or buy you a car and house like our dear man of God?

Cheap blackmail please try again later

12 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Was her brain offline when the going was good? undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by lilfreezy: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na dem go open leg, na still dem go nag

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
The custom boss is not a Pastor .

No support for him. grin

The girl said the guy slept with 3 of her friends because he is useless .

No my dear. You and your friends are the ones hopeless and extremely useless.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
You slept with him in hopes of getting an ordinary phone Babe was it an iPhone 10? If no, then you are way beyond stupid. In fact, all of your friends are stupid as well.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by smartkester(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
We already know her name..kate Ebonehim..so why this stupid nairaland dey censor her face na..nonsense

26 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
iyamALBEN:
Kai! Do people like this girl ever think of marriage?? SMH. This girl deserves to be smacked in the face by a wrestler....With a baseball baton...made of steel.....Repeatedly.

#Nonsense
Lol. Kilode de?
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Social Media has taken away people's brain o. cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacblogger:
Ayam ashamed on your behalf...
save the shame for another time grin it may be a fake account created just for rubbish like this

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.