Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (74134 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:06am On Mar 31, 2017
I do have an uttermost respect for the Custom officer. The fact that his ragedy self could sleep with any girl he wants is fantastic. The little slut on the other hand should lick her wounds and move on to the next man who could sleep with her and dump her after sex.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by CeeKay17: 2:14am On Mar 31, 2017
People should learn to reason and think beyond the surface. Why would a fine girl like this come and disgrace herself on FB. Has it occurred to you that someone could be using her pictures to post this rubbish just to destroy her character. Does "Kate James" even sound like a real name to you guys? Make una dey reason abeg. No girl can be this shameless. It's a setup
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:06am On Mar 31, 2017
see grammar.... chai bughari has killed us TUFIAKWA
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Cas1741: 3:17am On Mar 31, 2017
So u slept with him for phone eventhough u know he slept with ur friends and when did u realize he is old. And he sleeps with anything under skirt like u abi. Who raised u, a Madam woman/parent? An old man drops ur sorry ass according to u and u de vex, eesorit, carry on. By the way, you just told us u wanted to kidnap him, I hope the police are listening with wide ears.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by ANGELLILLY(f): 3:36am On Mar 31, 2017
chai some girls no get shame at all,imagine oo? Kai i pity ur mama n papa cos u no get value
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:44am On Mar 31, 2017
megareal:
Girls are really losing it. Does she have parents or relatives at all?

How crazy can social media get,
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
She and her bunch of friends are useless set of girls. See how they sell their destinies off because of phones and some change.

Now the man looks like he has HIV, and the same man has slept with you twice. What makes you think you're free?. Ode!.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by lagosrd: 3:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Another otobo case looming
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Richie0974:
So long story short; He slept with her friends, she knows about it and other escapades and still had sex with him twice and she thinks she has the right to call him out?
The man will probably be sitting somewhere laughing at her silliness.

She and her friends might have arranged for an hiv positive person to sleep with the man if this is true.
The man should go for a test.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:50am On Mar 31, 2017
And why did she type all that in uppercase? Bae needs take out time to read up netiquette rules.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Na bear hug crazze dey give am. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by 2bam: 4:14am On Mar 31, 2017
what are this girls turning into these is shameful,name checkers over to you.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Btruth: 4:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Somebody future wife and mother. Girls and sleeping around like dogs. Chai! lipsrsealed
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 4:29am On Mar 31, 2017
iyamALBEN:
Kai! If this is true, Do people like this girl ever think of marriage at all?? SMH. This girl deserves to be smacked in the face by a wrestler....With a baseball baton.....made of steel.....Repeatedly.....for a day....In lokoja.....under hot sun.

My first FTC... I dedicate this FTC to every Igala, Ebira and Okun on nairaland...and also to anyone the non-indegenes that passed through or are still in KSU, Kogipoly or FPI
#In A.Y's voice...."Kogi! Kogi!!...Their fada!!!...."

Bros you wicked gahn!!! I swear
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Miles300: 4:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Girls this days are not ashamed of exposing their excapades ... After getting banged they will come and be doin callin out with pride ! So wat does she want us to do ...
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 4:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Tazdroid:
save the shame for another time grin it may be a fake account created just for rubbish like this
Thanks. Exactly my thought grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Yungblaccmale(m): 4:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Pooh
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by gulfer: 5:17am On Mar 31, 2017
This is not so bad as the Nigerian elites/government that has been raping and sleeping with the masses.....masses are continually dumped.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Useless GIRL
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by babooshka: 5:24am On Mar 31, 2017
iyamALBEN:
Kai! If this is true, Do people like this girl ever think of marriage at all?? SMH. This girl deserves to be smacked in the face by a wrestler....With a baseball baton.....made of steel.....Repeatedly.....for a day....In lokoja.....under hot sun.

My first FTC... I dedicate this FTC to every Igala, Ebira and Okun on nairaland...and also to anyone the non-indegenes that passed through or are still in KSU, Kogipoly or FPI
#In A.Y's voice...."Kogi! Kogi!!...Their fada!!!...."
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Stupid girl displaying her stupidity for the world. Chai!
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jullty45: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jullty45: 5:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 5:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
THIS MAN .... BE THIS A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN.HE LIKES GIRLS ALOT HE CAN SLEEP WITH 5 FRIENDS IF GIVEN THE OPPOURTUNITY.
MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SLEPT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY USELESS.
HE FEELS HE HAS MONEY AND CAN RIDE ON ANY GIRL HE WISHES NO DOUBT HE LIKES THEM SLIM 22-26 OF AGE. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT IF ONE SLEEPS WITH YOU, THAT PERSON WILL TELL ANOTHER ADD YOU UP VIA CHAT AND THE NEXT THING YOU FOOLISHLY FALL. AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP WITH A FRIEND AND DENY THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
I SLEPT WITH THIS BASTARD LOOKING OLD MAN TWICE ,PROMISED HE WAS GOING TO BUY ME A PHONE AND HE RAN JUST LIKE THAT FAIR ENOUGH YOU LEFT, FAIR ENOUGH AM COMING FOR YOU
MR ABUDULAHI SIR I KNOW YOU TO BE A DIRTY MAN NO DOUBT THE ENTIRE CUSTOM OFFICERS
IT’S A BAD THING YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTHING UNDER SKIRT. JUST SO YOU KNOW AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO ARRANGE YOUR KIDNAPP JUST OUT OF PITY I LET YOU BE NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THAT WAOH GREAT AWSOME FEELING TO0.
MY NAME IS KATE EBONHIMEN HERE IS MY LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO ARE SO INTO WOMEN KINDLY BE CAREFULL PORTH-HARCOURT IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR US ALL I HAVE MY EYES ON ALL OF YOU
AM WRITING THIS PIECE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES JUST SO YOU ALL ON HIS CONTACT CAN SEE .
I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH YOU SIR. JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol
Watch your back always SIR ....
There is a twist to this story the lady in question can't be professionally stupid to maim her personality..I think oga custom must have logged into her acct (don't ask me how) n then made himself look like some superstar and then make d gal look like a yeyebrity..But all d same no amount of damage control go revive this babe public image...next time log into ur social accts with your own device.. Ekpa
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by bigfather(m): 5:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Mizk:
her exact words below

THE USELESSNESS OF MEN
THIS MAN .... BE THIS A CUSTOMS USELESS MAN.HE LIKES GIRLS ALOT HE CAN SLEEP WITH 5 FRIENDS IF GIVEN THE OPPOURTUNITY.
MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SLEPT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS VERY USELESS.
HE FEELS HE HAS MONEY AND CAN RIDE ON ANY GIRL HE WISHES NO DOUBT HE LIKES THEM SLIM 22-26 OF AGE. I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT IF ONE SLEEPS WITH YOU, THAT PERSON WILL TELL ANOTHER ADD YOU UP VIA CHAT AND THE NEXT THING YOU FOOLISHLY FALL. AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL SLEEP WITH A FRIEND AND DENY THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS
I SLEPT WITH THIS BASTARD LOOKING OLD MAN TWICE ,PROMISED HE WAS GOING TO BUY ME A PHONE AND HE RAN JUST LIKE THAT FAIR ENOUGH YOU LEFT, FAIR ENOUGH AM COMING FOR YOU
MR ABUDULAHI SIR I KNOW YOU TO BE A DIRTY MAN NO DOUBT THE ENTIRE CUSTOM OFFICERS
IT’S A BAD THING YOU SLEEP WITH ANYTHING UNDER SKIRT. JUST SO YOU KNOW AT A POINT WE PLANNED TO ARRANGE YOUR KIDNAPP JUST OUT OF PITY I LET YOU BE NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THAT WAOH GREAT AWSOME FEELING TO0.
MY NAME IS KATE EBONHIMEN HERE IS MY LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE TO ALL CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO ARE SO INTO WOMEN KINDLY BE CAREFULL PORTH-HARCOURT IS JUST TOO SMALL FOR US ALL I HAVE MY EYES ON ALL OF YOU
AM WRITING THIS PIECE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES JUST SO YOU ALL ON HIS CONTACT CAN SEE .
I HAVE NOT FINISHED WITH YOU SIR. JUST A REMINDER INDEEED YOU THINK YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME AND DUMP MY ASS SORRY OLD FOOL YOU FAILED AM IN WITH YOU “wink’’ with your black spotted dots on your skin no doubt u have HIV and ready to spread yeah? Remember saturday nite outting with the girl? Lol
Watch your back always SIR ....

What is dis one saying? These girls nor dey even shame again sef! Chai

Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Iroko1001: 6:04am On Mar 31, 2017
I think you can get your answers from the replys here.... It shows you are a complete season of a fool .. Idiot .... Mumu ... Selling pussy like indomie.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Vorigo: 6:04am On Mar 31, 2017
That account or story was fabricated to blemish ladies ... nothing more.

Read that article correctly!
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by jbhill(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2017
u must be insane to post this.
Re: Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) by Ramlay(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2017
You got it all wrong, from her post she dint'n mention the name of comp gen Hameeed Ali. They have many regional bosses
Masquerade7:
And you think he has your time Someone that is
;struggling to get his uniform form the tailor inorder to face saraki. You are now telling us rubbishh about him sleeping with women. Do you expect him to sleep with men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.