Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (108637 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by brightec(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by teaser101: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

how??
it is called penis captivus. It's a situation when the muscle contract while having sex a relaxation for 2 hours should set them free

1 Like

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by delishpot: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
How I wish na so dem go dey drag all those married men and women cheating on their spouses grin grin No culture encourages adultery or fornication. Land may accept polygamy but not to sleep with someone outside wedlock.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by captainmuyi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
end time sign
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by karpentar: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Olubee22:
I dont know about the herbs but a trip to a doctor should solve it .

You have a beautiful mind......
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by giles14(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
e b like say na doggy dem dey went magu set in
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Olubee22(f): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
unclezuma:

Actually if they'd just calm down it have relaxed its the muscles of the female organ that's agitated that's what causing the issue.

I am trying to verify if truly a concoction from some "herbalist" can trigger this in a female.

Magun in a can baby!

grin grin grin grin
That should work but with the whole shock that comes with getting stuck ,it would be difficult for the woman to stay calm and they might not even think about it sef.
People usually associate it with thunderbolt (magun).

2 Likes

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by adeboolusegun(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked why cover d woman's face bt exposed d guy's own undecided
Gender inequality
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Olubee22:

That should work but with the whole shock that comes with getting stuck ,it would be difficult for the woman to stay calm and they might not even think about it sef.
People usually associate it with thunderbolt (magun).

That is what probably triggered it in the first place; fear.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by sureheaven(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Omo chi chomtin..... what manner of fuckery is that
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by arsenic33(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
This type pass youraba #70 magun oooo
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is it possible for Kenya to be out of news for a week?
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by delishpot: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked why cover d woman's face bt exposed d guy's own undecided

Because they are partial or the man want hide his shame by hiding his wife's oh sorry, ex wife's face make people no link her to him grin grin
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
TINALETC3:
tongue and men 2
You know it's the woman that will bear the shame most cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Olubee22(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
karpentar:

You have a beautiful mind......
Lol .thanks
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is why I run as far as I can from randy married ladies .Awon alakoba

2 Likes

Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Olubee22(f): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
unclezuma:

That is what probably triggered it in the first place; fear.
Fear ? Maybe but it's not like she is a first timer and even first timers don't experience such . Getting stuck is a rare thing ,i think it's partly medical and psychological .
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Am sure the guy was eating from behind probably using the sweet doggy style or touch your toes technique
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg who get the number of the herbalist wey do this vuduuuu..? I wan do am on top my babe in case cheesy
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by photoshoot(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
unclezuma:

Bro its prevalent in canidae animals like dogs and wolves but seems to happen in rare cases amongst humans.

I just read the link you dropped, but I didn't see how to make it relax, that is; if it happens, instead of raising alarm et al, what can one do? Self solution?
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by FILEBE(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
and somebody somewhere here will be saying there is nothing like JuJu
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Super disgrace!
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Blonchilli(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
unclezuma:
If only they knew it is a biological phenomenon.
Nigerians say it's Magu. grin I read sometime ago and it's normal.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by OlaMiki: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na from back the nigga take enter self . lolzzzz badt guy
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Whoeppme:
Such a shame......the husband might never trust women again. For the wife if ever she is rescued from the spell she will never be herself again.

The young man will only bear the shame and probably relocate to another state . but he must have learnt a very important lesson about staying clear from peoples wife.

Besides why are they even covering them with blacker?
Weren't they ashamed when they thought of commiting adultery.

Well adulterous woman if you succeed in getting the plaintain out of ur tomato just pack the rest you must have been using on yourself when your innocent husband no dey house use shame wear your wedding gown make e no be like say u for loss carry that yeye wheelbarrow wey dey dash u for wedding and do this grin grin

Omo na business day for the two of them oooo.. I just dey laf here since baba cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Penis captivus is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual (a form of vaginismus), making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Etizz: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
what? U mean she was nacking the woman from behind before they got stuck?

Gosh is a bad position to get stuck.... lol
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
photoshoot:

I just read the link you dropped, but I didn't see how to make it relax, that is; if it happens, instead of raising alarm et al, what can one do? Self solution?

Check the Canadian Medical Society
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Olubee22:
Fear ? Maybe but it's not like she is a first timer and even first timers don't experience such . Getting stuck is a rare thing ,i think it's partly medical and psychological .

Both boils down to fear(psychological) and her female gen!tal muscles.
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by lovingyouhun: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
E don happen
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by ngmgeek(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pennis Captivus. Please google and read about it before giving credibility to charms and occultism lipsrsealed
Re: Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Anytime I am in Kenya, I have to put my Konji under SUSPENSION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.