Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

History Of April Fool Celebration - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / History Of April Fool Celebration (3532 Views)

Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures / April Fool And Some Other Non-permissible Jokes In Islam (summary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of April Fool Celebration by carinmom(f): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Someone sent this to me and i decided to share it here to confirm its authenticity.

Celebrating April Fool Day Means Celebrating Muslims As a Fool Day!

(History Of 1st April)

Assalamu Aalaikum Brothers and Sisters in Islam.
Please beware of the Evil Day which will soon be coming its *Haram* to celebrate it please avoid it and do inform others too.

The history of *April Fools* day, It was around a thousand years ago (711 A.D) that Spain was ruled by Muslims. And the
Muslim power in Spain was so strong that it couldn't be destroyed.
The Christians of the
west wished to wipe out *Islam* from all parts of the world and they did succeed to quite an extent.
But when they tried to eliminate *Islam* in Spain and conquer it, they failed.
They tried several times but never succeeded.
The unbelievers then sent their spies in Spain to study the *Muslims* there and find out what was the power they possessed and they found that their power was *TAQWA*. The *Muslims* of Spain were not just *Muslims* but they were practicing *Muslims*. They not only read the Qur'an but also acted upon it.
When the Christians found the power of the *Muslims* they started thinking of strategies to break this power. So they started sending *Alcohol* and *Cigarettes* to Spain free of cost.
This technique of the west worked out and it started weakening the faith of the *Muslims* in particular the young generation of Spain.
The result was that by 1492 A.D the Catholics of the west wiped out *Islam* and conquered the entire Spain bringing an end to the *EIGHT*
*HUNDRED LONG YEARS RULE OF THE MUSLIMS* in Spain. The last fort of the *Muslims* to fall, was *Granada* *(Gharnatah)*, which was on the 1st of *April*.

After Spain was fully conqured by the christians the christian ruler wasn't just satisfied with his victory he wanted something more, so he *LIED to the *Muslim* community that there is a special place for all *Muslim* where all of them will be allowed to to practice *Islam* freely a very huge ship was prepared for *Muslims* and a very large number of *Muslims* left for that place as mentioned by the christian ruler when the ship was in the middle of the *Sea* there were *Explosions* made by guards and they escaped through safety boats, *Muslim* were left on the big ship drowning many *Muslims* got *Martyred* in that *False* trick.
From that *Year* onwards, every *Year* they celebrate *April Fools* day on the 1st of *April*, celebrating the day, they made a *Fool* of the *Muslims*.
They did not make a *Fool* of the *Muslim* army at *Gharnatah* only, but of the whole *Muslim Ummah*. We, the *Muslim*, were *Fooled* by the unbelievers.

Just avoid this evil practice and please do not *Celebrate* this day nor assist other to do it. *Islamic*

View O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allah and fear Him, and speak (always) the *truth*. Surah Ahzab 33:70

"Woe be on one who speaks and *Lies* in order to make people laugh, woe be on him." Abu Dawood vol: 3, no. 4972.

May Allah guide us to the right path ameen. Allah ya qara tausaya mana.
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by carinmom(f): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
cc Abdelkabir, Demmzy15, snapscore

1 Like

Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by youngest85(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hypocrisy
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by Demmzy15(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Would watch out for it Insha'Allah!
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
I've even forgotten a day like that exists
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
As-salaam alaykum sister, sorry for the late reply, something serious happened...

Now to the thread, even tho its wrong to participate in the so called "April fool" day, this story brought by the op(about the day) has no evidence as far as I know, in fact from what I read about it, historians unanimously agree that its origin remains a mystery..... So I wonder where that came from...you know how silly stories fly around whatsapp, the one that Jesus will threaten to kill all your family if you don't share to 20 contacts in 7hours...mtcheeew.

All we have is, speculations upon speculations, anyway knowing the origin does not matter, all we have to do is leave it, lobatan...
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by carinmom(f): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
AbdelKabir:
As-salaam alaykum sister, sorry for the late reply, something serious happened...

Now to the thread, even tho its wrong to participate in the so called "April fool" day, this story brought by the op(about the day) has no evidence as far as I know, in fact from what I read about it, historians unanimously agree that its origin remains a mystery..... So I wonder where that came from...you know how silly stories fly around whatsapp, the one that Jesus will threaten to kill all your family if you don't share to 20 contacts in 7hours...mtcheeew.

All we have is, speculations upon speculations, anyway knowing the origin does not matter, all we have to do is leave it, lobatan...

Yep you right, jazakallah khayran.
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by Tushborn: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
this story has no basis sister stop spreading false news and conspiracy theory. u ar telling us to avoid lying and deceit but u ar making one urself.
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Tushborn:
this story has no basis sister stop spreading false news and conspiracy theory. u ar telling us to avoid lying and deceit but u ar making one urself.

Shhhhhh brother... Did you miss this part of the op?

Someone sent this to me and i decided to share it here to confirm its authenticity.

Isn't this enough to show that the sister herself is not sure of the authenticity? So where has she lied or you just want to comment by force?
Re: History Of April Fool Celebration by Tushborn: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Shhhhhh brother... Did you miss this part of the op?

Isn't this enough to show that the sister herself is not sure of the authenticity? So where has she lied or you just want to comment by force?
sorry i missd that part of the story.

(1) (Reply)

Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet / Top 10 Most Beautiful Mosques (masjids) In The World / Goodness To One's Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.