Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! (2562 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by ollaxworld: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

I don't use sanitary pad....the alone time I use it is when I have heavy flow....
what do u use ordinarily?
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by KennyID17(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op, d one i know is sanitary pad oo, which one b sanitary towel again? , is it those ones that d mamas uses abii which one? Pls ansa me ooo undecided

Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Divay22(f): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Which pad be 500
Always na
I'm talking about pad though not towel.

Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by ollaxworld: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
KennyID17:
Op, d one i know is sanitary pad oo, which one b sanitary towel again? , is it those ones that d mamas uses abii which one? Pls ansa me ooo undecided

i've adjusted the topic... which one do you use?
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Divay22:
Always na
I'm talking about pad though not towel.

Always is 300 here oooo
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollaxworld:

what do u use ordinarily?

Cottonwood
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by ollaxworld: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Cottonwood
joker
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by yhermmie(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
you wash off the blood thoroughly, remove the wool (that soft wool that soaks d blood) in it and flush it, then u dispose the white nylon..
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollaxworld:

joker

Like seriously
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Divay22(f): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Always is 300 here oooo
shocked shocked shocked Where precisely
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by KennyID17(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollaxworld:

i've adjusted the topic... which one do you use?

Dude/babe, can you not see d m beside my moniker? , now asking me which one I use :-/, take ya time ooo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked Where precisely

Ogun state
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Divay22(f): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Ogun state
grin grin grin It cheaper there....
Mine is Delta state
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin grin It cheaper there....
Mine is Delta state

Where for Delta state

Because I be Delta babe ooooo
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollaxworld:

flushing... this seems to be the most economic way of disposing it, but it isnt. it is the most costly method. it could block the WC sewage pipe.

yes!! but that's the best way though, apart from blocking the pipe

Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Divay22(f): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Where for Delta state

Because I be Delta babe ooooo
Warri..
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Divay22:
Warri..

I live at Udu road....orhoworun
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Divay22(f): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

I live at Udu road....orhoworun
So why you con tell me ogun state at first shocked
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Divay22:

So why the ogun state at first undecided

Presently am in ogun state for some time now.
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Divay22(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

OH...i see
Nice to know I still have a waffarian babe, na boys I dey see since
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by ollaxworld: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
KennyID17:

Dude/babe, can you not see d m beside my moniker? , now asking me which one I use :-/, take ya time ooo cheesy cheesy grin
KennyID17:

Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by ollaxworld: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
yhermmie:
you wash off the blood thoroughly, remove the wool (that soft wool that soaks d blood) in it and flush it, then u dispose the white nylon..
Aww... i so much love this. thumb up
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by ollaxworld: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Like seriously

i believe you cutie.
TheBossLadyK:

i also stay in ogun.Abk

Like seriously

i believe you cutie.
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by yhermmie(f): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollaxworld:

Aww... i so much love this. thumb up
thanks..
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by ollaxworld: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
yhermmie:
thanks..
you're welcome Olayemi. how was work today?
Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Divay22:

OH...i see
Nice to know I still have a waffarian babe, na boys I dey see since

Abi Na....nice meeting you babe

Re: Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! by Titilayooni(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rinse off the blood and burn it beyond use...

I Treat Yoruba Girls Like Hitler / Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / What Is Something You Can Say Both At A Funeral And During Sex?