Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,431 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (44189 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Oh little wonder, I felt you have a demeanor foreign to a Nigerian smiley, I'm a Yoruba guy, the ones called "Afonja" by those Igbos grin You should have come across those terminologies if you're regular on here grin

Lol, I'm afraid to even ask what you mean by demeanor. Yeah I came across those terms, I like flatìno the most grin Nice to meet you my new afonja friend smiley

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm afraid to even ask what you mean by demeanor. Yeah I came across those terms, I like flatìno the most grin Nice to meet you my new afonja friend smiley
lol I also hope you like the way they're developing the South African economy grin and just if I may add, Afonjas don't have tribal marks as posted in those memes you see, that's very archaic thing some parents did, no longer practiced by 95% yoruba parents grin So i don't have no marking on my face lol.

What part of South Africa are you from, and also what's your tribe? Zulu? Lol that's the only tribe I know. By the way I live in Lagos grin and nice to meet you zarzar kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol I also hope you like the way they're developing the South African economy grin and just if I may add, Afonjas don't have tribal marks as posted in those memes you see, that's very archaic thing some parents did, no longer practiced by 95% yoruba parents grin So i don't have no marking on my face lol.

What part of South Africa are you from, and also what's your tribe? Zulu? Lol that's the only tribe I know. By the way I live in Lagos grin and nice to meet you zarzar kiss

Lol, I already know that not all Yorubas have tribal marks. I've lived with them before in the same apartment building. I think I've seen only one with tribal marks actually.

I'm from the Cape, a place called East London & I'm from the Xhosa tribe...think Nelson Mandela.

14 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I already know that not all Yorubas have tribal marks. I've lived with them before in the same apartment building. I think I've seen only one with tribal marks actually.

I'm from the Cape, a place called East London & I'm from the Xhosa tribe...think Nelson Mandela.
oh that's cool to know you've actually seen Yorubas cheesy no more fear lol.

I think couple weeks back a lady from East London was in the news for stabbing a thief. Hope it's actually safe out there?

Mandela the great smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by NevetsIbot(m): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
two idiotss above me.
A xenophobic southafrican and an asz licking Afonja
I'm Afonja but i reject the spirit of asz licking in my fellow brother.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
oh that's cool to know you've actually seen Yorubas cheesy no more fear lol.

I think couple weeks back a lady from East London was in the news for stabbing a thief. Hope it's actually safe out there?

Mandela the great smiley

Lol @ a lady stabbing a thief. They have zero chill usually wink Honestly, it's been a pleasure talking to you. See you around smiley

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by emmaokw(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
it started as a blind date. we talked on phone everyday for 2-3 months. on d day we eventually met she freaked out just because I look way younger than her.. so she told me she would be arrested for child abuse...lolz. though it wasn't funny on that day but now we still joke about it especially during intimacy.

I still wonder if its a blessing to have a younger face or a curse

34 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ekanDamie: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ a lady stabbing a thief. They have zero chill usually wink Honestly, it's been a pleasure talking to you. See you around smiley
how far, has he sent PM yet? don't be surprised if he sends upto 10 sef. u really rocked his boat with that chat.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekanDamie:

how far, has he sent PM yet? don't be surprised if he sends upto 10 sef. u really rocked his boat with that chat.

Lol. No, he didn't. It was just a friendly chat, that's all.

8 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekanDamie:

Haha monitoring spirit grin Why do I feel you're the kinda guy that rushes for a kiss at the end of the first date grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by AyamConfidence(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar and SNOWCREAM iffa slap the both of you Ehen...chat on this thread again and see the work of slap tongue

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Frolic: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Michellekabod:

No wonder we always have tiffs
Well, okay
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
AyamConfidence:
ZarZar and SNOWCREAM iffa slap the both of you Ehen...chat on this thread again and see the work of slap tongue
We've moved our ministry to a more stable site grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ekanDamie: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Haha monitoring spirit grin Why do I feel you're the kinda guy that rushes for a kiss at the end of the first date grin
if it's d 1st date I spent 3800. Infact we must marry the next weekend, kiss is small.

35 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ekanDamie: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol. No, he didn't. It was just a friendly chat, that's all.
lol. to u, yes it was a friendly chat. aswear d niggar already told his family he has found a wife from nairaland. just wait, his kinsmen will PM u instead.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by AyamConfidence(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
We've moved our ministry to a more stable site grin tongue
I knew you were going to PM her...afonja boy tongue tongue

I liked how you described yourself tho

26 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by AyamConfidence(m): 12:37am On Mar 31, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol. to u, yes it was a friendly chat. aswear d niggar already told his family he has found a wife from nairaland. just wait, his kinsmen will PM u instead.
now thus is funny

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by daamazing(m): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2017
AyamConfidence:
now thus is funny
no go slip

#monitoring spirit
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by AyamConfidence(m): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2017
daamazing:
no go slip

#monitoring spirit
wetin you dey find here sef
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by AyamConfidence(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2017
daamazing:
no go slip

#monitoring spirit
my phone dey 3% and heat wan kill me for here so at the moment sleep dey kinda far away

Why you sef never sleep
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I knew you were going to PM her...afonja boy tongue tongue

I liked how you described yourself tho
hahaha, thanks bro. I hope I've been a solid example of how to catch fish on Nairaland? grin lol. Now goan do greater exploit, catch bigger fishes till your net tear

Na joke o grin

14 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by daamazing(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2017
AyamConfidence:
wetin you dey find here sef
I dey follow you..

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2017
This girl will most certainly cheat on you with guys with muscles...

Escalze:
she said she wouldn't have dated me cos I looked so slim and had no muscles but that I should thank my stars I got a big condo.

she said this to me in the midst of her friends cry

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by HRich(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2017
I have long forgotten her face
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by burkingx(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Adieza(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by burkingx(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2017
cool

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by burkingx(f): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2017
"Wa babe,but o ma n gbe iborun gan o
Abeg!!!woman, no involve me for this una woman matter"

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Arsenalholic(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
two idiotss above me.

A xenophobic southafrican and an asz licking Afonja

I'm Afonja but i reject the spirit of asz licking in my fellow brother.
Shut up and pass... Attention seeker!

16 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by burkingx(f): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2017
grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.