Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (44319 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, they say when you sleep with someone from another country make sure to exceed your previous work because now you're not representing only yourself but an entire country tongue I get what you mean though but I still believe she must have been really into you. Shrugs.
Even in the Olympics, some athletes representing their countries still carry last no matter their effort. Don't they?

Well, you found yourself that guy. I cannot comman kee myself wink
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Maleeq01(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
I said hello......... She said goodbye cry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by EmmGee: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Zarzar and snowcream

You guys should invite me to the wedding pls wink
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
Even in the Olympics, some athletes representing their countries still carry last no matter their effort. Don't they?

Well, you found yourself that guy. I cannot comman kee myself wink

But they're competing with other people & you, you'll be competing only with yourself to break your last records for your fatherland tongue

Lol, I'm not like her though. No man has ever died on my bed grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by ElsonMorali: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
After receiving a busted cap up your butt right?

Tell that to a nurse tongue tongue

Lol.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by imma2(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

But they're competing with other people & you, you'll be competing only with yourself to break your last records for your fatherland tongue

Lol, I'm not like her though. No man has ever died on my bed grin
I'd think about that next time smiley. Add "yet" to your last statement.

Be thankful while it lasts grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017
imma2:
I'd think about that next time smiley. Add "yet" to your last statement.

Be thankful while it lasts grin

Touché grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by tintall(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar and SNOWCREAM you pipo af turn this thread to WhatsApp chat!

Me writing name of next NL couple grin

7 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by bsideboii(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Esan i be. Hustle is def real, but abeg no follow go desert @all, we go use our brain survive n bcome rich
lol..brotherly na here I dey o.But if me see chance legit,off I go grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Can i even remember.....everyday na embarassment,
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
UIA04:

Happy birthday
Thanks, even though it's false birthday grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by UIA04(f): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Thanks, even though it's false birthday grin

Lol
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
tintall:
ZarZar and SNOWCREAM you pipo af turn this thread to WhatsApp chat!

Me writing name of next NL couple grin
lol who send you? tongue
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
UIA04:

Lol
I hope you can see my signature
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
EmmGee:
Zarzar and snowcream

You guys should invite me to the wedding pls wink
grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by enoch273: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm from a far-flung land, a place not particularly liked here on NL tongue I'm South African smiley What are you? I know Nigerian but which "part are you from"?

Can we go private pls ? 08179538301

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
LordXaaan:
Afonjaaaaaaaa
Oshey Flatus
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Now u don fvck up! See as u just take 'fish' spoil all ur good work! angry
Aswear if i be zarzar i no go entertain any kinda tryn to knw me shit cos u jus gav ursef d 3800 guy motive.
Respect ursef and jus keepthechange cry
Ehn turn yourself to zarzar na undecided Headmaster angry
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
legendte:

A typical afonja who is jealous and intimidated by Igbos.
Not your fault anyway. Maybe one wealthy Igbo man bought the only property your people had.
This is the lowest I have seen a guy gone.
I spit on you.
You're an embarrassment of the highest order, goan spit on your parents, anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
zanga420:
I've noticed something about people from your side, there's this attitude of always deceivingly painting others bad. You can't discuss sticking to/minding ur business, you must one way or the other paint another person bad. Either online or offline. If you guys don't know it spoils your own image on the long run to people of sound mind. I've had many experience about this. I've learnt not to hate people because of what others say about them. Learn how to make your case without badmouthing another person, how to stay on your lane, it shows maturity. No wonder the Igbo's always accuse you of being jealous, it shows they're right anyway.
Stop running people down, it's makes you look foolish. Look at a good conversation you're having with this girl but that gossiping spirit won't allow you project yourself and your tribe as you want to do, without poke nosing into another man's lane. Thanks for taking correction.
lol so you wrote this whole epistle for a harmless sub i threw, lol inferiority complex is worrying you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Na ur birthday gift be that abi
Hbd by the way
thanks man
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
farouk0403:

They are both jobless, see how they are draining the thread.
Thank God we drained it very well undecided Apply sense next time
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
farouk0403:

Man up and stop the ass licking,

the op created the thread for a purpose and here you are

trolling.
So many guys are bitter grin grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by farouk0403(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Thank God we drained it very well undecided Apply sense next time

weh don sir! !
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by zanga420: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
lol so you wrote this whole epistle for a harmless sub i threw, lol inferiority complex is worrying you grin
lemme write another long one. I rebuked what you said for a reason. Yes you tagged it a 'sub' now because I called you out. Most of the wickedness we witness that happens through your so called 'sub', while indirectly there's a message you're directly or indirectly passing out.
I'm writing this in the spirit of let's fairness.

NB: Also let not the Igbo's think I'm supporting them most of then their evils as well.

Bros if your 'sub' is in good faith, I won't call you out. You know what you're doing.
#Peace

Besides someone was almost killed because of people like you that pass 'harmless sub'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Znowcream: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
zanga420:
lemme write another long one. I rebuked what you said for a reason. Yes you tagged it a 'sub' now because I called you out. Most of the wickedness we witness that happens through your so called 'sub', while indirectly there's a message you're directly or indirectly passing out.
I'm writing this in the spirit of let's fairness.
NB: Also let not the Igbo's think I'm supporting them most of then their evils as well.

Bros if your 'sub' is in good faith, I won't call you out. You know what you're doing.
#Peace
Lmao, funny thing, I was only playing with common NL terms she would have been seeing on NL. And did you notice that it was just remark, on the first line, and the whole comment wasn't dedicated to portraying igbos as bad people. Like I said it was just a harmless sub, which she didn't even take note of or probably didn't understand as i didn't write it in such a way that requires attention. Thanks for reaching out tho, peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by zanga420: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Lmao, funny thing, I was only playing with common NL terms she would have been seeing on NL. And did you notice that it was just remark, on the first line, and the whole comment wasn't dedicated to portraying igbos as bad people. Like I said it was just a harmless sub, which she didn't even take note of or probably didn't understand as i didn't write it in such a way that requires attention. Thanks for reaching out tho, peace.
I'll give you the time of reply because, at least you're enlightened. I was enjoying your chat with her until you made that cynical statement. 'Hope you like as they're developing SA economy'. That's the reason I called you out. It's a little line but such little lines mostly cause trouble n misinformation.
I'm in the midst of similar case BTW a kogi, Edo and Hausa person. The Edo guy is almost dead. It's similar to Joachim saying he named his dog 'buhari' cos he admire him. So enough said. Thanks once more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Zhahovic(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Oh little wonder, I felt you have a demeanor foreign to a Nigerian smiley, I'm a Yoruba guy, the ones called "Afonja" by those Igbos grin You should have come across those terminologies if you're regular on here grin

And oh I do like South Africa, I only don't like xenophobic people grin
Am observing both of U....lmao
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Jay542(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Lmao. Wickedcheesy
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Adadioranma79(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Novist? Ebony physique? English is hard work Biko #i dey my house, come and beat me
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
The day she called me gay. I was mad with anger. Though she was just joking but the way it struck me was something else.

#HighlyHomophobic
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Aleora(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Omagzee:
They all said, "boy, u look ugly".
like seriously embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.