Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (920 Views)

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
My first love, the day he gave me my first kiss. He made the comment, "you dont even know how to kiss, lemme teach u"...felt like a novist, swollen in shame as i ran back to my papa house.
The second time, he made fun of my ebony physique "you should be eating much so when a man holds you, he wouldnt seem as though he is hugging air...fleshing up jor. See how bony you are, i pray your bones wouldnt chook me one day. That day i will find another girl that is juicy". The mockery was to my favor because afterwards he bought suya and fanta for me daily in other for me to add weight grin

My last bf and i were chilling with his sister in his balcony. It stung like shame when he told me to close my legs that my panties were showing. .. I felt so ashamed. Couldnt he tell his sister to tell me? It would have been better a fellow female told me that. He even threatened to fire catapult there if i dont learn how to seat properly.... embarassed.....

Share yours Nls
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
I love you
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SuperSuave(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Michellekabod:
[s]My first love, the day he gave me my first kiss. He made the comment, "you dont even know how to kiss, lemme teach u"...felt like a novist, swollen in shame as i ran back to my papa house.
The second time, he made fun of my ebony physique "you should be eating much so when a man holds you, he wouldnt seem as though he is hugging air...fleshing up jor. See how bony you are, i pray your bones wouldnt chook me one day. That day i will find another girl that is juicy". The mockery was to my favor because afterwards he bought suya and fanta for me daily in other for me to add weight grin

My last bf and i were chilling with his sister in his balcony. It stung like shame when he told me to close my legs that my panties were showing. .. I felt so ashamed. Couldnt he tell his sister to tell me? It would have been better a fellow female told me that. He even threatened to fire catapult there if i dont learn how to seat properly.... embarassed.....

Share yours Nls[/s]

R.I.P English
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Divay22(f): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by adorablepepple(f): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Where did you meet all this your boyfriends undecided
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by yhermmie(f): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
lol
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Yuneehk(f): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
I don't have an ex so there's nothing to share
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SINZ: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
"I re-dedicated my life to God in church today, so we can't continue having sex..."

I was like--------------------> WTF sad angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by jbhill(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Michellekabod post=55106057]My first love, the day he gave me my first kiss. He made the comment, "you dont even know how to kiss, lemme teach u"...felt like a novist, swollen in shame as i ran back to my papa house.

My last bf and i were chilling with his sister in his balcony. It stung like shame when he told me to close my legs that my panties were showing. .. I felt so ashamed. Couldnt he tell his sister to tell me? It would have been better a fellow female tme that. He even threatened to fire catapult there if i dont learn how to seat properly.... embarassed are u not supposed to be married by now?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=jbhill post=55106400][/quote]
I don't get ..??
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=SuperSuave post=55106147]

R.I.P English[/
quote]
Before castigating check my topics. This was the first version of the thread , clicked send accidentally without editing.

Check for the second.

R.I.P to your folly
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You by SuperSuave(m): 2:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Michellekabod:
Before castigating check my topics. This was the first version of the thread , clicked send accidentally without editing.

Check for the second.

R.I.P to your folly

"First version" that was created 7mins after the actual first grin Are you always this clumsy or you're just plain stupeed? Ooops! I think I know the answer judging from your original post.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Bae Ijeoma (Pics) / My Confused Boyfriend Has Just Returned, Does He Love Me? / Is It Normal Or Its Only Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.