Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,317 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is This Reglion Or Wickedness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Reglion Or Wickedness (419 Views)

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster / Deliverance Or Wickedness? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Reglion Or Wickedness by diamond990(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
These child has been left my his parents at his age to care for himself as almajiri.. Pls tell me how comfortable are his parents now knowing full well that there child is not feeding well. He roam about the street of argungu begging for food. He is just 3 years old.. For me its wickedness and lazyness from these parents to cared for him

Re: Is This Reglion Or Wickedness by yomi007k(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Its a CHOICE made and accepted by the parents and community.

...dts how dey want dir ppl to live.

(1) (Reply)

CONFUSED! Which One Of These Is Right About The Jesus Christ / The Power Of Meditation / Song Of Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.