Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars (32486 Views)

Innoson: I Received Order For $4.7m Cars From SierraLeon As NASS Rejects My Cars / Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? / 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Who no like better thing
Benz crew all the way
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by Daboomb: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2017
blackaxe78:

grin grin grin

So make our number one men start to dey patronize Innoson wey no get crash and safety test result.

Who won die when the money is available.

[b]Innoson wey the wheels fit pull anytime overtake the car itself

[/b]

Dont mind them.......... Upon all the "Ibo-made" fake this and fake that we are forced to endure as Nigerians, make my President sef come dey drive "Ibo-made" car? shocked shocked shocked
Impossicant!
grin grin
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by Amoto94(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
Oyibo knows how to play Africans like ludo.

Even in conflicts, they sell weapons to both sides and watch brothers decimate themselves while they smile to the bank.

The saddest part is that they can repeat this game cycle as many times as they like. Only in rare cases do they show face. USA, UK, Soviet Union, Algeria, Egypt, Syria and Bulgaria clandestinely beat the Biafrans black and blue to secure oil fields in Nigeria but openly presented Nigerian troops as winner. Everyone knew that it was the hands of Essau but the voice of Jacob. Left at their own expertise, Nigerian troops cannot even defeat Boko Haram. They again looked up to their masters who gave them the middle finger because there is no oil in the North and the masters now have oil in their backyards.

I give it to oyibo people. African leaders brains are like specimens in their labs. I hope they swapped those cars for bugs.

//
Stop whining over a war that was fought by both sides for selfish reasons and purge your mind off this victim mentality.
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by vertueptime: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Poverty don wipe you slap before?
manchester1:
grin
I prefer Camry to benze. pencil light to be precise
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by MrGerald(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
manchester1:
grin
I prefer Camry to benze. pencil light to be precise
Benz are for the rich with class
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by Ugosample(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
Oyibo knows how to play Africans like ludo.

Even in conflicts, they sell weapons to both sides and watch brothers decimate themselves while they smile to the bank.

The saddest part is that they can repeat this game cycle as many times as they like. Only in rare cases do they show face. USA, UK, Soviet Union, Algeria, Egypt, Syria and Bulgaria clandestinely beat the Biafrans black and blue to secure oil fields in Nigeria but openly presented Nigerian troops as winner. Everyone knew that it was the hands of Essau but the voice of Jacob. Left at their own expertise, Nigerian troops cannot even defeat Boko Haram. They again looked up to their masters who gave them the middle finger because there is no oil in the North and the masters now have oil in their backyards.

I give it to oyibo people. African leaders brains are like specimens in their labs. I hope they swapped those cars for bugs.

//

What is this one saying about Nigerian army

Even without help, they would have beaten the biafran army blue black, which weapons did that dunce (Ojukwu) have?
My grand father and uncles just fought for nothing, high on euphoria, but never knew they were fighting for a coward that ran away.
As for BH, does boko fight conventional warfare?
That is what makes the fight even more difficult.
Even the American army after a decade plus are still tackling the menace of the Taliban.

But you are right on the others tho, African leaders need their head examined.
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by IykeB(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=Flexherbal post=55111173]Old politicians ruling us. They can never think of how to improve locally made goods.

Yet they want to stop importation
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by Alvin007: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Drclassic:
the evolution of Mercedes Benz

This is more like the evolution of the 'E' class sedan.
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by Alvin007: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Tundellinium:
Una go just dey make people wey no get car dey depressed...

My Broda..choose your depression wisely. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Buhari, Govs, NASS Members Patronize Mercedes-Benz Cars by Tundellinium(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Alvin007:

My Broda..choose your depression wisely. lipsrsealed
Me ke... I dey refer to some people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing / LandRover Unveils Its Most Expensive Model Ever,£177k RangeRover SVAutobiograhy / "Servicing The Injector Nozzles" - Meaning In Nigerian Context?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.