Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) (28745 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Kathyl: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by otemdomino: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am Proudly a MFM member.

And I can authoritatively tell you that this fraud,is not a Pastor with my Church.

If he is a Minister in MFM,Where did she meet him?this is a Scam Artiste using my Church's name to dupe.

No Minister Ordained in MFM will ever be a DUPE.

Anybody trying to destroy my Church's name FIRE FIRE FIRE.

-Modified-

Any IPOB youth trying to bring disgrace to my Church FIRE FIRE FIRE.

This is disappointing. A false pastor can stem from anywhere, whether fire or water is called down.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mizzysexy:
Na dem dem. They use pastor title to deceive and make money. Yeasterners grin
I knw one who claim to be a pastor in this same mountain fire...he can fvck a dead woman.He fvck both single,married, widow etc

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Kathyl post=55112357][/quote]

I get a lot of mails.

Let me check and will reply you.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by goldbim(f): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

And I can authoritatively tell you that this fraud,is not a Pastor with my Church.

If he is a Minister in MFM,Where did she meet him?this is a Scam Artiste using my Church's name to dupe.

-Modified-

seconded,sir!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dannys85:

I knw one who claim to be a pastor in this same mountain fire...he can fvck a dead woman.He fvck both single,married, widow etc

Lol
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by rusher14: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
modsfucker:
Very soon her mum will go to the church and beg the pastor to forgive her daughter, while at the same time condemning her daughter's action as complete falsehood.

We've seen it all before.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by potent5(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
holamiday:
Thank you so much for this appropriate rejoinder. The confidence these people have for their churches and pastors, at the expense of Christ himself, scares the dickens out of me.
It's poverty of the mind. And that's why they'll think that building a church is part development and they'll go all out to achieve that even if it takes robbing and defrauding their fellow man to 'pls God'.
Just look where we dey today as a nation with churches everywhere yet we have more immorality, corruption, under-developement, etc.

Just wondering if it's Nigerians that attend these churches abi na foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by femiphillips007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
uruuru:
You are a fool of 22nd century. You are foolish in advance.
This made me laugh my brains out
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fake prophet
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

And what do we call that actions of yours Sir?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by MrTypist: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

A sheeple talking.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Kathyl: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by OGmoney19(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

mr try get sense ....na ur post everybody the repost ....na em I say make I join the winning team....B4 them backfire me...with the fire u have realised already....better respect ur self(don' try this next time).

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by crown08(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

Senseless post by a gullible follower

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
scam pastor.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin grin IPOBARECRIMINALS grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by jombosolomon(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

Bros you can only vouch for yourself oo.Monkey said em carry him pikin for back but him no know when the pikin pluck fruit.Mind of man is deceiving.Never mind, church(MFM) is just a name.I have fire extinguisher here to quench that your
fire.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

Nobody is above sin.

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

Yesterday "proudly freemason"

Tomorrow "proudly MFM"

Next tomorrow "Ogboni"? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
uruuru:
You are a fool of 22nd century. You are foolish in advance.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

Is you mad?
Ki lagbe, ki leju?
Are you ok? Dem say na your church pastor dupe pesin, you can dey call fire like dem put ata were for your bumbum.
Call fire call fire like say pesin want roast corn... You no dey shame, on top the fire wey u na dey call all this day, wetin the fire don do for u? Get sense and no allow pastors take fire confuse you.
Get sense, fire no dey heaven, na here we need am to roast corn.
Borrow sense bro.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pastor say God tell am say make he collect your money. You sef know say u mumu as you give am. Monkey work, baboon chop. Na her money d pastor use rent flat and pay bail. E don be for the woman. Make she go TB Josh.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
op is it gratitude or gratuity? decide fast so that we can move ahead.
grin grin grin
As we move ahead, thank God the hypnotizer was arrested but I still weak for the woman stupidity.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na so so scandal dey follow dis church.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by jwlawn(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Just have to say concerning this issue
Yes am a proud mfm member
But some christian has turned Christianity into bread and butter.
Mfm proudly conduct what I call u can do it yourself no pastor has d right to tell u a thing and you go ahead doing it without confirming from the holy spirit that is why HE is there to teach u where u tink u are lost
So to the woman I don't know if u re saying the you have to learn to pray ur way out in any situation
Also for the so called man of God I don't knw if truelly u re an ordained pastor who am I to judge don't ever I repeat don't ever ask anyone to pay for any prophecy moreover if truelly u re an mfm pastor u knw d doctrine y den......... I rest my case
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by obyna(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2017
I wonder when people will start making use of their senses.... why will someone ask u to bring such huge amount of money jux to pray for u.... pastor Olukoya has preached against diz severally in one of his sermon titled (Criminals in the temple)he clearly warned members of d church dat if any pastor or prophet ask u to give him money all in d name of praying for u such pastor or prophet is a thief

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by linearity: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

Am afraid for you, you are not objective and very close minded, it is your type that can easily be duped, because of your lack of objectivity on all occasion.

At least, be open to the idea that, one of your pastors is a fraud, it does not in away tarnish the image of the ministry or church. Jesus had only 12 disciples and there was one Judas in their mix, who love money to a great length, but that did not tarnish the image of Jesus' ministry and he never hid the fact that, there is a Judas among his disciples.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by achieverme(m): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

God won't answer your prayer. Forget about church name. Think first of whether your name is written in the book of life. Anything else, including church name, DOESN'T MOVE GOD.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Chei this is not good oh God bless their Ministry of Mountain of fire i mean they need money too feed their children hmmm this sad i felt sorry for them well God will see them through cry embarassed
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by PapaZeus(m): 1:57am On Mar 31, 2017
lawal28c:
They want to use d money to sign players for next season
why insult the whole church for the actions of one lost soul. besides mfmfc is a welcomed development to take youths of the street.use your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.