Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! (8896 Views)

After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
I find it annoying.
I don't like the cat calls from men.
Or the balant stare men give my pesky breast, hips or ass and lick their lips.
Basically this disgusts me and makes me loose respect for that male.
I can talk to any and everyman.
I am no snob.
But I will not stand for sexual crudeness.
Now its bad enough that as a lepa girl that I am, I have yo deal with this from guys. And if that had been the only sphere of endurance I would not have wished to rant.
The insane thing is when Females do the same thing!
You will gear words like
'you should wear heavier padded cups to make your breasts look fuller'
'dont you think your hips need some enhancement cream?'
'gosh you've got such flat tummy, if only you had an ass to go with it!'
'your lips need some work on it, so it can look fuller and pink'
'if I had your height I would flaunt it and get a lot of magas'
I know my breasts are pesky.
I know my hips aren't full.
My ass is flat yes i get it.
But I don't really bother about these things.
So can they think of more important things to say?
The one that really gets at me is:
'dont you think you should exchange your glasses for contacts? They would look better on you. Plus a lot sexier if you got a free colour'
I hate wearing glasses.
I have never been able to pull it off as cool the way a lot of people do.
I make sure no one sees me, except in occasions when the itching starts and I just have no choice.
So it bites me when I'm being ridiculed about them.
And for the reason of seeming sexy too!
Crap.
I give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by SmartchoicesNG: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
embarassed
Quit dressing up as one!

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
attentions seekers , i hate ugly people with passion

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by torres89: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
y do i have the feeling this op isn't attractive

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am not understanding. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
OP it would be better if you had all the nice features, then you put up this thread, but as it is, you're competing with a LCD flat TV and you're saying nobody should "see" you as a sex object. For the fact that you don't have the features, trust me nobody "sees" you at all lipsrsealed undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by buffalowings: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
make we fry beans abi

where you dey see these men sef?
Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by professorfal: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Na person wey look like you? Grandma abeg go cook night done reach.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by delishpot: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
If dem ignore you now, you no go let MFM. And OPM pastors rest. Na altar you go rent bedspace dey ask God why nobody dey call you.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
You know you could have poured out ur feelings to your friends around you. This wasn't necessary. I thought I would be reading an article.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by SINZ: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
professorfal:
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by tico1212(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
professorfal:
grin grin grin grin

Guy u wicked o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by generalbush(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
I was forced to check her picture!!!/

Mtcheewwwwwwwwwww

I rather remain gay!!

14 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by nikkypearl(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dear Sis,

please show us the peckey breasts. .coz me I no see any percky breast and hips.

yours faithfully
signature
nikkypearl

1 Like

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by TroubleDude: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
op.. if that's you on ur dp and you're typing all this shii about yourself... sorry to disappoint you... you fucking lying

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dayum.. .. You ugly as Bleep.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by SINZ: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
The OP actually admits to not being satisfactorily attractive.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Mille: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
For the fact that you don't have the features, trust me nobody "sees" you at all lipsrsealed undecided

Check her profile picture and you will see why I agree with you that nobody 'sees' her at all smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by illegalGangla(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
You are beautiful jare

Especially when a pillow is used to cover your face when kpanshing is going on.

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by swtme(f): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Choi op why did you do this to yourself? grin
Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by jonaifame22(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wow so u have a flat ass, I love gals wth flat ass, they dnt take up all the space on a matress, when thei sleeping on their sides
Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by yomi007k(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
swtme:
Choi op why did you do this to yourself? grin
grin

U sef see am....na jejely boys siddon wen she say mk we see her beauty.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
jonaifame22:
Wow so u have a flat ass, I love gals wth flat ass, they dnt take up all the space on a matress, when thei sleeping on their sides

lol
Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Infomaz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
I already like you as u sound intelligence is. d point of attraction for me. Don't give in to peer or social pressure n l can assure you there are men like me out there who likes them 'lepacious' You can't b more lepa than my wife when l met her. but she's just perfect today,'

1 Like

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by IMASTEX: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
You're addressed the way you present yourself. By the way, you should be thankful if men notice your presence with your looks
Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm sorry dear... But that's how the whole world wants us to see y'all... Everywhere we look this days we see sex, from advert, to movies, to music videos etc... all this things dey get effect on our medula....

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by destinysaid(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
jonaifame22:
all you shemales on nairaland self angry angry
moniker na f
picture na guy own
change o, trumpet will soon blow.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Who are those people who look at you?
Look well mYbe there was another babe nearby with tge features you described

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Who are those people who look at you?
Look well mYbe there was another babe nearby with tge features you described

Lol, another man's trash is another man's treasure though so don't completely rubbish her claims. Sometimes pictures don't do people justice. She may be a hottie in person.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, another man's trash is another man's treasure though so don't completely rubbish her claims. Sometimes pictures don't do people justice. She may be a hottie in person.
Forgive me but I dont see this trash being anyone's treasure cheesy
She is no hottie. wanna bet?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Melonny(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Alero3Arubi..Sorry babe,no mind those yeye boys. But wait o,how do you 'loose' the respect? do you use screw driver, plier, saw or you just give it smack down?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Been Looked On As A Sex Object! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Forgive me but I dont see this trash being anyone's treasure cheesy
She is no hottie. wanna bet?

Try squinting really hard like I did & I promise you, you'll see it tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos) / Anybody Dated A Rwandese Lady? / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.