Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE (1318 Views)

The Story Of Pablo Escobar / Akisan President Apologises To Gov Emmanuel / Can This Happen In Nigeria? President Tsai Ing-wen Apologises For power outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by SlyCharlie(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
T he moment we’ve all been waiting for:
When Pablo (Real name Ayodeji
Olaoluwa Adeniji) apologised to
#KeepTheChangeBae (Real name, Ore)
for acting like the wires in his brain don’t
work right.
Who says Twitter Nigeria is good for
nothing?
Today, Ayodeji learned that childishness
does not pay.
Do see below:

So let me just address this whole
issue finally.

Ayo
@Pabloayodeji
1. I regret ever tweet I sent yesterday
to @Missmoshiku. I was really way
out of line. I've apologized privately
to her early this morning
Ayo
@Pabloayodeji
2. I'm still yet to get a
response back from her which is
understandable. I bleeped up big time.
I know that now.

Ayo @Pabloayodeji
3. I just couldn't
handle the rejection and I felt
she was a bit harsh also, so I
lashed out without thinking.

@Missmoshiku 4. But I really hope
she forgives me and we can just
move on and forget all this.

Ayo @Pabloayodeji
.@Missmoshiku 5. And I've sent
her the 5k back early this
morning. She's definitely not a
broke girl I'm aware of that. It
was super childish of me

Ayo
@Pabloayodeji
6. To come up with
that. And I hope we can still be
friends tho.

[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/C8MBaDAXkAIXFgU.jpg:small[/img]

www.ynaija.com/thread-pablo-apologises-keepthechangebae/
Cc: r231, Freiburger, Lalasticlala

Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by femsheart(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by maxti: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Too late to cry when the head is ...

1 Like

Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by cutebobo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thumbs up to UI sensible babes and middle finger for the brainless ones. The lady really impressed me.

Oya#keep.the.change.bruh
Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Now, that's how to be a man.nice!
Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by olureignforever: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eyah. That's cool. @keepthechangebae# forget bikonu.
Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by phineas: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
He needs to apologize to Ibadan people as well for ruining their already fragile reputation
Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by SlyCharlie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
r231, Freiburger, Lalasticlala
Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by Preeck: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Over rated scenario... What's d big deal in a guy having a bad feeling as a result of the event ending their date.. Twitter and D bank accomplices sef put fire 4 d tin
Re: THE THREAD: Pablo Ayodeji Apologises To #KEEPTHECHANGEBAE by Edwardhead(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
is allow

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Well-meaning Nigerians To Save Kolawole Olaniyi. / Please Recommend A Good Electrical Engineer Electrician For Wiring Job In Lagos / Badoo Member Arrested During Church Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.