Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release (32564 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by JamieNaijaTeam: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
OAP Freeze is one of those who spoke up for Kemi Olunloyo after she was arrested.

She has been released today and Freeze had this to say;

"As KEMI Olunloyo regains her freedom, the death of pentecostal Christianity in Nigeria seems looming. RIP to prosperity, tithe and offering preaching, Nigeria, its time to return to #JESUS!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRcOErAPwb/?taken-by=daddyfreeze&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-reacts-to-kemi-olunloyos.html

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by IamPatriotic(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why would they leave her so soo? I was expecting her to be there for at least a month or two.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Kondomatic(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
This guy talks like a fowl that it's nyash is being fingered.

SON: Dad how do I know when someone is drunk?

DAD: Come here, you see the four coconut trees there? Good, a drunk man will see eight.

SON: But dad, there's just two coconut trees there.

DAD:

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by subtlemee(f): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
See as I dey fear like say I commit wey she come open my yansh,wondering who her next victim will be..
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by mamatayour(f): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Freeze your own time too dey come

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Davash222(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
mamatayour:
Ah ah Mamatayour, you harsh na. Haba.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by MrEgbegbe(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2017

Wow

That's lovely

Mummy Daddy freeze is standing up for his kolomental girlfriend

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by KingAfo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Madam kemi how about your connection?

21 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZhAhhh !!!!!

The dog has left the cage again ooo !!!!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by DickDastardly(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by catherineokezie(f): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by burkingx(f): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by wurabecca(f): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
mamatayour:

Mama Tayo!

Tayo nko? Eba mi ki ooo

Awon dadi nko nan? Eba mi ki won nan ooooo

Ekale le e kan si grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by sod09(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tot she's still there

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Danieldexii(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
oga o

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by phemmy88(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
...but I just read that she's been refused bail

If you are planning on embarking on building construction and you'll like to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it..
Kindly send me a mail via:
freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm a Qs with several years of experience

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Akshow: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
I hope she has learnt her lesson and won't run her mouth like garawa again.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by dacovajnr: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
This guy talks like a fowl that it's nyash is being fingered.
Tell me you been dey finger fowl yansh as you know how it feels grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Arsenalholic(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Guys, who remembers that one male "friend" in sec sch who will go and reveal everything the boys talked about a few girls when discussing to 'em girls?

I am sure this Freeze abi fish was like that. He surely has diarrhea of the hand!

He should be locked up too... Make one gaybriel reset him brain
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Paragon311(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Freeze is only trying to be relevant in this case so as to be prepared for his turn of visit to inside world.

Full grown man acting like 15 year old boy under youthful exhauberrance....

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Alasi20(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by sunmike065(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
All these end time Pastors teaches us what they did not practise.

Even JESUS CHRIST went thru hell while on earth.

I can't imagine pastors taking someone to court for defamation, falsely accused of any other relative offences...didnt they teach us to live like Christ?

It is well...

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Debaddest(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Guy 3 steps above me...

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by KingGBsky(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dr Freeze. I say yes sir. rest in peace to tithes, offerings and all this church benefits because they are forms of business rather than bringing people to Christ.
It took me much time to understand Dr Freeze stand against these pastors. They are all about money and money nothing else.
They can quote all verses for you why you need to pay tithe and offering.
smh.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by HARDDON: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
LEts see if she can go butchering people's image on da constant again after eating watery beans
Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by Annie2059: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
pls vote

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by AlphaStyles(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
you Don go back untor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by jerrykho(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
#seen

meanwhile
My Apartment Lost Power For Two Days. I Complained To My Dad, And Minutes Later, I Got A Text: "They're On The Case!"

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Release by ikorodureporta: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
OAP Freeze is one of those who spoke up for Kemi Olunloyo after she was arrested.

She has been released today and Freeze had this to say;

"As KEMI Olunloyo regains her freedom, the death of pentecostal Christianity in Nigeria seems looming. RIP to prosperity, tithe and offering preaching, Nigeria, its time to return to #JESUS!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRcOErAPwb/?taken-by=daddyfreeze&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-reacts-to-kemi-olunloyos.html

whch chch Freez dey go??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours / Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.