Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Only Cure For HIV - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Only Cure For HIV (35999 Views)

Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / New Names Emerge For HIV/AIDS, Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Heromaniaa: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
My name is Psalm. Yes, awkward right? But that’s the name my mamma called me when I was born. My Dad had wanted to call me Job, but my mamma would not have it.

“Have you seen any man called Job that wasn’t a carpenter or a bricklayer” she had fired at my dad. “All the people wey dey answer Job na so so suffer suffer!” Mamma certainly hadn’t heard of Steve Jobs (well, after he moved out of the garage). Plus my oldman had suffered much, having lived from hand to mouth since he lost his job thirty years ago, yet his name wasn’t Job. So there was more to suffering than being called an ordinary name.

“Let’s call him David” my momma had suggested. “It is simple and short. And remember he killed Goliath.”

“David? The man who stole another man’s wife? I can’t call my son David. All the people wey dey answer David too like woman!”

Mamma had thought of it and the lives of a few people bearing David in my neighbourhood had been enough to convince her. In fact two days before I was named, two married men had fought over a woman on the street, and they were both called David.

After much dilly dallying, they called me Psalm. Popsy wasn’t so excited about the name; David and Psalm were like Bobrisky and bleaching - One and the same. But in the end he accepted it. So that was how I got my name, one would think after all the hair-splitting deliberations that gave birth to my name, my name would at least bring me luck. Far from it. I don suffer pass nyash. Yes. I have been peed on, shit on, sat on and what not…

Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

The story continues http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate-2.html

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Mouthgag: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by MAYOWAAK: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Men will find cure for HIV/AIDS within 3 working days when ladies decide to withhold sex.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Eazylion: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
why does HIV even need cure self?? most overrated disease in the world

4 Likes

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by nedu2000(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
When i saw laffhub i thought a joke as it relates hiv was coming.nice info
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Xkalaban(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
The fear of HIV is the beginning of wisdom. But tramadol and raw sex no go gree make most of us heed this advise.

;DI'm partially guilty ooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
When you are HIV positive stop dreaming. Life isn't gonna be fun again
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by kessler53(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
zainabxel:
The skin to skin crew would love this news
yes I love skin to skin it is absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
timothy ray brown? this is old news na.
i'm pretty sure the process had been repeated for several other candidates but it didnt work some of them didn't make it because of how risky the surgery is.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by oladoja1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
bjhaid:
I thought Tb Joshua can cure HIV too
what are u saying now
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op I thought it's only people who don't have cd4 cells that are immune to the virus, I have not heard of ccr5 please elaborate more
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by notoriousbabe: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
BlackAfrican:
I need to stick to my lovely bae like super glue o.
i pray she has eyes only for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by MrTypist: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ok

The people living with HIV and AIDS have heard.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
MAYOWAAK:
Men will find cure for HIV/AIDS within 3 working days when ladies decide to withhold sex.
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. lipsrsealed
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
kessler53:
yes I love skin to skin it is absolutely fantastic.
How many babies have you and your girlfriend aborted? Just asking undecided
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Chukabiz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by porchster: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
BlackAfrican:
I need to stick to my lovely bae like super glue o.
What makes you think see is free from HIV?
guy receive sense and protect yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by gidimasters(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingvectorv:
Just Negodu... this OP with him lies

Abeg Checkout:
http://www.yukhub.ga/139/how-my-husband-ráped-his-7-month-old-step-daughter-in-katsina-–-wife-opens-up

No be you post how to be a successful blogger SMH grin grin grin
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by malificent(f): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
E be like sey na you create the disease
Joshak:
Hmmmmm
Ther can't be a cure .
Never!
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by malificent(f): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Go on,Lol,cured with what? Roots and herbs?
Chukabiz:
There is cure for HIV down here already. So many have been cured and i am a witness.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Chukabiz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
malificent:
Go on,Lol,cured with what? Roots and herbs?
mind you i am not the one with the cure and
I am not begging anyone to believe me.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by malificent(f): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nobody mentioned you having the cure. Simply tell us about it.
Chukabiz:
mind you i am not the one with the cure and
I am not begging anyone to believe me.
Thanks
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by dacovajnr: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
piperson:
what if I tell you that everybody in this thread is HIV positive except me kiss
Yes everybody na plural form while you as an individual na singular..meaning you're indirectly saying everyone dey save expect you#Olodo undecided
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Chukabiz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
malificent:
Nobody mentioned you having the cure. Simply tell us about it.
that would be a waste of my time and you know it.
Sorry, Its for only those in need of it. Please stop qouting me.

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by 2dream(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
There is a cure for HIV/AIDS tru JESUS CHRIST

2 Likes

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Zulu212: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Vote pls

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2017
bjhaid:
I thought Tb Joshua can cure HIV too

hahahaha.......kwakwaqua...laufin i Ak tone
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2017
piperson:
what if I tell you that everybody in this thread is HIV positive except me kiss

dude check again , you are the only person that is HIV positive .

were !! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Realist2: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Flexherbal:
" There are people who have a genetic mutation that makes them lack this CCR5. No CCR5, no protein for HIV to latch on to, so such people are immune to the disease and the cure of this disease lies with these people."

POINT OF CORRECTION ! ; the ccr5 protein is at the cell membrane and Act as the only RECEPTOR of HIV virus into the host Nucleus where it can now bind with the host RNA / DNA and undergo its extra ordinary replication through the help of an ENZYME ,reverse transcriptase.
The CD4 protein act like reservoirs for the virus, while mutated CCR5 cannot act as receptor to Hiv, so people with this protein can't be infected But not be CURED after being infected .
Ccr5 protein is the entry point into the host cell , never the healer when virus is already inside.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Mikee7(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2017
With just 100 Naira for condom all this issue will disappear shocked shocked
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by berrystunn(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Is HIV real...
I always hear, but have not seen.

But have seen too many illness killing people more then HIV.

Visit any hospital and ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy / U.S Hospital Charges Woman $40 For Crying In The Doctor's Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.