Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer (4169 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Whats your favourite sex style cool
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Elrex(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
What's the meaning of leriebloom?
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Kingoflotto(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Leriebloom:

To leave my footprints every where i go and to become successful.
nice....to hear wish ya d best though nufin good comes easy.....
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kingoflotto:

nice....to hear wish ya d best though nufin good comes easy.....

Thank ya smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Elrex:
What's the meaning of leriebloom?

Lerie is gotten from my name Valerie and bloom means a flower cultivated for its beauty
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Elrex(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lerie is gotten from my name Valerie and bloom means a flower cultivated for its beauty
happy night rest ma'am smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by ashewoboy(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Leriebloom:

what's the total number of guys that have fvcked you?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
ashewoboy:

what's the total number of guys that have fvcked you?

♤i'll say greater

♤than 10
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Omoluabi16(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. I dunno you now
The journey of marriage begins with a single hello kiss
Leriebloom:

Yea, twice
oh..sorry then. We've been there too. I guess you've healed.
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The journey of marriage begins with a single hello kiss oh..sorry then. We've been there too. I guess you've healed.

Yea. I have
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by ashewoboy(m): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea. I have

olosho leribloom.
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Leriebloom:

Thank ya smiley
Did you see my question? Didn't see any reply
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by ndubueze92(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Leriebloom:

I dislike snobs and people who tries to make use of others intelligence.
I like free spirited people and honesty.
That means you're not a snub or a repentant one...? It's obviously hard to believe... In any case being spirited without a minimal or no result... I see it as stupidity...
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2017
ndubueze92:
That means you're not a snub or a repentant one...? It's obviously hard to believe... In any case being spirited without a minimal or no result... I see it as stupidity...

Definitely not a snub
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by mctowel01: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Too many thirsty boys up in this thread. #SMH
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by ndubueze92(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Leriebloom:

Definitely not a snub
you're stunning anyways and, not being a snub! i find more impressive...

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
ndubueze92:
you're stunning anyways and, not being a snub! i find more impressive...

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by DJSlimGaga(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Leriebloom:

You are a guy. You shldnt look beautiful, it's more like handsome.
wrong a guy can be beautiful. The word beauty isn't gender qualified
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
DJSlimGaga:

wrong a guy can be beautiful. The word beauty isn't gender qualified

Thanks for the correction smiley
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by ashewoboy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
leriebloom love
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by CzarChris(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Uhrobo. Delta state
Oya, butu for ose cool
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
CzarChris:
Oya, butu for ose cool

Lolz
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by CzarChris(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lolz
you no wan butu abi? I will report you to upu tongue
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by ashewoboy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
leriebloom, when will you be mine?
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by benswagtt(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leriebloom:

Uhrobo. Delta state
Lolzzzzzzzzz! I had this ideology that urhobo ladies ain't beautiful, which is One of the reasons I don't want 2 get a wife from the d urhobo's even though am one... However, U've just cleared my doubt... U're beautiful!
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Describe your first sex action
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2017
benswagtt:

Lolzzzzzzzzz! I had this ideology that urhobo ladies ain't beautiful, which is One of the reasons I don't want 2 get a wife from the d urhobo's even though am one... However, U've just cleared my doubt... U're beautiful!

Really? Thanks for the compliment
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by Leriebloom(f): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
ashewoboy:
leriebloom, when will you be mine?

Lol grin No offense, Judging from your moniker when pigs fly grin
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by ashewoboy(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2017
@leriebloom just your number and i will feel good. i'm not an ashewoboy, even if i am i have changed already because of you my lovecheesy.
Re: Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer by RedPanthar: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Leriebloom:

Uhrobo. Delta state

My sister kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos) / For Ladies :I Want To Know "Why Do Girls Like Tall Guys"? / See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.