Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (214379 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2017
ashatoda:
hi bobowaja it's a great job you are doing. I have 2 questions to ask at the moment. 1. when replying mail using the gmail autoresponder is it possible to personalize each reply in a mass reply I.e. if I want to reply 30 people once is there a way that I can write each person's name in the reply despite mailing them at once I think some autoresponders have this feature. 2. can gmail autoresponder be programmed with series of mails to send out at specific times?

Yes, aweber and get response does that but

The Gmail vacation autoresponder is a basic system you use to welcome prospects sending you a 1st message.

You can personalize your follow up emails later by doing that yourself

I don't think you can personalize names of recipients using this basic Autoresponder

But op talked about Gmail paid service, maybe that can do. Let him shed more light
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:
2. Emotional intelligence

One fact still remains in this life - don't be weak, this planet is not made for weak beings. Let your no be NO and your yes be YES.

Don't ever compromise your rational thinking because of emotional troubles - they will come back to haunt you.

Actually I have an example for this.
Sometimes in the past. When I was writing my books and was taking some major decisions about my life and future. Along the line I fell sick, I spent a lot of money and resources just to come back to position, but unfortunately my Bae - one of the few ones I trusted and love most in my life left when I least expected it. To her my story was over because she practically thinks I will die. Though I was double stricken by the betrayer of trust and all but I didn't allow the situation to make me - I decided to change the situation to prove her wrong. I worked and spent on my health and came back to normal. When I went back to my work after being fit instead of allowing her and the circumstances surrounding her leaving to weight me down I allowed the anger to pass through me and I channel all the anger towards my success. Then I started progressing. All the anger to prove her wrong, to let her know that she is not a God to determine my future. Now I am here going stronger and she is trying to remain as friends but no way - I am out I am out! Though I still love her so much but I will never allow emotions to over ride my reasoning abilities - The same principle I use to apply in all my businesses and doings, I don't go emotional, I always allow my reason to take full course.

Bottom point is try to convert all those negative energies to positives ones. And whenever you are going through any problem, you have two options - it is either you surrender to it or rise to the situation (it is your choice to make). You can only convert your bad stories to testimonies if you can attain a higher level of emotional maturity.

Thanks op your training na whole package. In summary it's like saying;

You can't determine what happens to you but you certainly can how you respond to circumstances of life

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ollybode(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2017
op, I love to read a piece like this, believe me am a victim of emotional trouble and it has always effect my rationale thinking and my action. I guess have to do something about it.
bobowaja:
2. Emotional intelligence

One fact still remains in this life - don't be weak, this planet is not made for weak beings. Let your no be NO and your yes be YES.

Don't ever compromise your rational thinking because of emotional troubles - they will come back to haunt you.

Actually I have an example for this.
Sometimes in the past. When I was writing my books and was taking some major decisions about my life and future. Along the line I fell sick, I spent a lot of money and resources just to come back to position, but unfortunately my Bae - one of the few ones I trusted and love most in my life left when I least expected it. To her my story was over because she practically thinks I will die. Though I was double stricken by the betrayer of trust and all but I didn't allow the situation to make me - I decided to change the situation to prove her wrong. I worked and spent on my health and came back to normal. When I went back to my work after being fit instead of allowing her and the circumstances surrounding her leaving to weight me down I allowed the anger to pass through me and I channel all the anger towards my success. Then I started progressing. All the anger to prove her wrong, to let her know that she is not a God to determine my future. Now I am here going stronger and she is trying to remain as friends but no way - I am out I am out! Though I still love her so much but I will never allow emotions to over ride my reasoning abilities - The same principle I use to apply in all my businesses and doings, I don't go emotional, I always allow my reason to take full course.

Bottom point is try to convert all those negative energies to positives ones. And whenever you are going through any problem, you have two options - it is either you surrender to it or rise to the situation (it is your choice to make). You can only convert your bad stories to testimonies if you can attain a higher level of emotional maturity.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning here.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2017
I will be back later........ I have to attend to something offline

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2017
yandevboy:

Yes, aweber and get response does that but

The Gmail vacation autoresponder is a basic system you use to welcome prospects sending you a 1st message.

You can personalize your follow up emails later by doing that yourself

I don't think you can personalize names of recipients using this basic Autoresponder

But op talked about Gmail paid service, maybe that can do. Let him shed more light

For now gmail can not do that, you can try their paid version GMASS

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by chidozy15(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Hello house, Please I need your help

I have set up a Gmail account and I have a list what I need is a [b]FACEBOOK [/b]account anytime I open one Facebook bans it automatically. Please can anyone help me open one.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2017
yandevboy:

Thanks op your training na whole package. In summary it's like saying;

You can't determine what happens to you but you certainly can how you respond to circumstances of life

Sure life sucks....... But it get worst if ones allow it to take it course. Life is not fair to all even to the ones who are very rich. Life still finds a way to fuc.k them.

Life is not fair, but try to make it fair to you by your actions.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
ollybode:
op, I love to read a piece like this, believe me am a victim of emotional trouble and it has always effect my rationale thinking and my action. I guess have to do something about it.

Please try to conquer that problem, because soon it will conquer you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
chidozy15:
Hello house, Please I need your help

I have set up a Gmail account and I have a list what I need is a [b]FACEBOOK [/b]account anytime I open one Facebook bans it automatically. Please can anyone help me open one.

Thanks.

Clear your browser cookies and histories or better still try to use another browser entirely.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:
Any progress or problems guys?
Hello, I'm having a problem with my email addresses, i just fixed the AutoResponder on one of my email addresses, and when i try to send an e-mail to it, i get a mailer-daemon error from the e-mail i'm trying to send to, and when i also try to use the e-mail witht he auto responder set on it, i also get the same error. but when i turned off the auto responder, i can send messages, to and fro.

PS. they're both gmail accounts.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonso92:

Hello, I'm having a problem with my email addresses, i just fixed the AutoResponder on one of my email addresses, and when i try to send an e-mail to it, i get a mailer-daemon error from the e-mail i'm trying to send to, and when i also try to use the e-mail witht he auto responder set on it, i also get the same error. but when i turned off the auto responder, i can send messages, to and fro.

PS. they're both gmail accounts.

Fixed..

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
@bobowaja clickbnkgod

I want upload the list and could nt find gmail, since yesterday,tho I have manually add pple,have like 100 genuine pple
One oyinbo girl add me,she fine gan,I accept the next thing I see a message from her,"omo Iya mi ,how hustle" ,I shocked I quickly block the girl,now d question is did he know am Nigerian, how can I hide my location without been busted,and does Facebook know my location,don't want dem to block my current account

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
@bobowaja clickbnkgod

I want upload the list and could nt find gmail, since yesterday,tho I have manually add pple,have like 100 genuine pple
One oyinbo girl add me,she fine gan,I accept the next thing I see a message from her,"omo Iya mi ,how hustle" ,I shocked I quickly block the girl,now d question is did he know am Nigerian, how can I hide my location without been busted,and does Facebook know my location,don't want dem to block my current account

Mhen. Can't stop laughing.
Seriously, you need to hide your location. It's also likely she identified you as a marketer.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by TTYMODE: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please, who owns this?
Is the page owner here?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yandevboy: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
@bobowaja clickbnkgod

You should have press the person to say more, play along kinda.... You never know if it's a student from this thread

Are you sure you turn on all your settings to private??

This is so funny...lol
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
@bobowaja clickbnkgod

if you're using a VPN, you have to confirm that its working correctly, i tried using whatismyipaddress.com to check my ip address location, and on different browsers, i get different results, so to confirm if your VPN is really working, log into facebook, and go to settings, under security and login, you'll see where you're logged in from.

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
@bobowaja clickbnkgod
One oyinbo girl add me,she fine gan,I accept the next thing I see a message from her,"omo Iya mi ,how hustle"

Ahahahahahahaha WTF grin
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
TTYMODE:

Mhen. Can't stop laughing.
Seriously, you need to hide your location. It's also likely she identified you as a marketer.

I have off location for Facebook on my phone and have off location on my the Facebook account,how do I hide my location again
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
yandevboy:

You should have press the person to say more, play along kinda.... You never know if it's a student from this thread

Are you sure you turn on all your settings to private??

This is so funny...lol

yes
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonso92:

if you're using a VPN, you have to confirm that its working correctly, i tried using whatismyipaddress.com to check my ip address location, and on different browsers, i get different results, so to confirm if your VPN is really working, log into facebook, and go to settings, under security and login, you'll see where you're logged in from.
will do that,thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonso92:

Fixed..

Better.

I guess you later find out the problem.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kaybeeeee:
@bobowaja clickbnkgod

This one burst my Belle o grin grin

Anyway that is why I said the list is good. If you make use of the list Facebook will be suggesting people for you in the cliq of those who you are friends with.

This is what you get when instructions are not followed to the later.

And about your fb seeing your location as long as you used naija ip to open it, you have nothing to worry about. What you will do is try to put your details to "only me" status.

And one more important thing that people are missing is - try as much as possible to make use of something near real. I uploaded it in one of those tutorials that make use of a simple, natural and near real pictures to avoid this kind of stories. But you guys want to be appealing to the eyes even to the extreme.

This just made my day..... Still laughing cheesy cheesy the hustle tick Gan. And funny enough the guy may be one of this class students. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
still laughing tho...... Funniest post in this thread.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Omo like this one. I believe the person must be a student from this class. Lol
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Kaybeeeee(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Anyway that is why I said the list is good. If you make use of the list Facebook will be suggesting people for you in the cliq of those who you are friends with.

And about your fb seeing your location as long as you used naija ip to open it, you have nothing to worry about. What you will do is try to put your details to "only me" status.

And one more important thing that people are missing is - try as much as possible to make use of something near real. I uploaded it in one of those tutorials that make use of a simple, natural and near real pictures to avoid this kind of stories. But you guys want to be appealing to the eyes even to the extreme.

This just made my day..... Still laughing cheesy cheesy the hustle tick Gan. And funny enough the guy make be one of this class students. grin grin grin

thanks boss
but y is gmail missing from find friends

I think so it might be someone here
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by rufans(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Not really, it normally happens like that sometimes. Load another browser and try it again or maybe you opened the fb with your phone number or email other than gmail.

But then don't panic just choose other option it will still take you to the same place, on the next page after clicking other, click find friends, it may bring error but still click find friends again then it will take you to where you will upload your lists. (I provided a more explained solution to this kind of problem in the fb ebook I uploaded) just go back a Lil bit and read it.

baba11:
You may need to deactivate the account and open new one afresh.It happened to me once..that was what i did!!!

Kaybeeeee
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

thanks boss
but y is gmail missing from find friends

I think so it might be someone here

Facebook normally plays with this feature. Try to check previous page to see the answer I gave someone with the same problem.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:

This just made my day..... Still laughing cheesy cheesy the hustle tick Gan. And funny enough the guy may be one of this class students. grin grin grin
e funny bajebaje cheesy[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Kaybeeeee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
rufans:

Kaybeeeee
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nonso92(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Better.

I guess you later find out the problem.

Yeah, I'm a tech guy, but you know, you have to be very careful.
Also,

I don't know if I'm over reacting, but I've uploaded about 7k emails, and I have less than 10 friends so far.
I started uploading on Tuesday night.
1k every couple of hours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (130) (Reply)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.