Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? (2014 Views)

Why Are Ladies So High On Tribe Thangs? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / Why Do Okada Men Charge You So High When You Board Okada For Your Babe ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 3:04am On Dec 25, 2009
arrgh!!!!!!!!! why is that some guys think the world of themselves they believe at the snap of their fingers you should be all over them, i met one yesterday and he was acting like Eddie Murphy's daddy in coming to America. to think he actually said he is God's gift to women in public, what is with the over-pumped ego anyways??
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by Pweety4me(f): 3:07am On Dec 25, 2009
Men Takeover. . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2009
We have been made king even before Genesis. grin. Well just the proud guys, una wey be ladies do am pass. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2009
no ego is fine i mean its good to carry urself around well but telling pple you are God's gift to women is something else this is a guy i wouldn't look twice o God's gift indeed with his beer belle
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 3:31am On Dec 25, 2009
Whether beer belle or coke belle a man is a man. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 3:42am On Dec 25, 2009
only if you had seen this guy u ll know what am talking abt, seriously the guy fugly die with massive tummy u wont understand o
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 3:55am On Dec 25, 2009
As ugly as he is he can make two gals stab themselves just to go out with him.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 4:01am On Dec 25, 2009
rtflmao, who ll fight over the hot mess i'd rather stay on my own than be with a jerk like him imagine wat he ll be saying @home if he can come outside to say that kinda rubbish
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 4:05am On Dec 25, 2009
Dont underestimate a man. Like they say "One man's meat is another man's poison''. He is another person's Brad Pitt. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2009
trust me nobody ll want this brad pitt he's fugly+he's arrogant+big belly+no finess+i dont like him=nobody wants him, xynerise the way you are defending this guy i dey suspect you o
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 4:18am On Dec 25, 2009
@firedancer its funny u said beer belle they are the worst ones, few weeks ago my friend had this "beer belle" man come after her and she told him that she would rather date a woman than date him. I thought it was unnecessary but she was simply annoyed at his bravery.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 4:20am On Dec 25, 2009
im suspecting him too
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2009
firedancer:

arrgh!!!!!!!!! why is that some guys think the world of themselves they believe at the snap of their fingers you should be all over them, i met one yesterday and he was acting like Eddie Murphy's daddy in coming to America. to think he actually said he is God's gift to women in public, what is with the over-pumped ego anyways??
that man is just suffering from an over-inflated ego.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 4:27am On Dec 25, 2009
Suspecting me of what? Having a beer belle? I have posted my real picture while in office here on NL. Those that saw it will testify.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 4:30am On Dec 25, 2009
ur aggressively defending this beer belle man so i assumed it might because u relate to him
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 4:31am On Dec 25, 2009
i just clicked on ur profile, lol what the hell is that?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2009
grin. Just mocking the fat people especially the ladies.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 4:39am On Dec 25, 2009
now i have drawn my conclusion xynerise knows a lil' something something about this "brad pitt"oya confess just tell 'twas you and i promise not to tell on you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 4:43am On Dec 25, 2009
hmmm
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2009
. Confess what?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 4:46am On Dec 25, 2009
that you're the potbelly man she met,
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2009
or yea i have a very big beer belly and am not fine so i have to stand for all my beer belly brothers
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 4:53am On Dec 25, 2009
You gals are confusing me.
IJ, what are you not talking? grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 4:56am On Dec 25, 2009
lol@firedancer
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 5:00am On Dec 25, 2009
@xner are u on the potebelle category that firedancer is referred to because u immediately went on the defense as soon as mentioned them,
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 5:00am On Dec 25, 2009
*referring*
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 5:02am On Dec 25, 2009
Are you tempting me to post my pic again? grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 5:03am On Dec 25, 2009
im waiting @ xner, firedancer where are u?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 5:06am On Dec 25, 2009
if its sure for you post it now but how on earth will we know if its ur real picture anyways?but sha still post lets see wat you got, pot belly man!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by xynerise: 5:08am On Dec 25, 2009
First, I am not up to the age of having a pot belle. Secondly, I do my exercise daily. I will not post it cos you will not believe me.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by firedancer(f): 5:10am On Dec 25, 2009
try me
Re: Why Do Some Guys Think So High Of Themselves? by ijeoma2619: 5:11am On Dec 25, 2009
post it and let us be the judge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I A Fool / I Found True Love On The Internet. / I’ve Never Kîssed A Man In My Life – Babcock’s Best Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.