Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) (8106 Views)

SEASIDE LIVING WITH AMAZING INCENTIVES....ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE..PROMO!!PROMO!! / ELEGANCE,CLASS,SERENITY AND SECURITY....ALL IN ONE ESTATE...VIDEO ATTACHED / ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE (Behind MAY FAIR GARDENS, Awoyaya)Video Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2017
The only real investment is real estate
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Available
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Available for sale
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Still on
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by goldedprince: 1:10am On Apr 10, 2017
have people started buying building?
when do you think this area will be fully developed?
am so much interested.
btw, do you have properties like this in already developed areas?
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2017
goldedprince:
have people started buying building?
No people haven't started building

goldedprince:
when do you think this area will be fully developed?
In a few years time..2 to 3 years... Max
goldedprince:
am so much interested.
btw, do you have properties like this in already developed areas?
what areas are you looking at and what feature of this estate that has caught your fancy particularly
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by goldedprince: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Viktoreze:
No people haven't started building

In a few years time..2 to 3 years... Max
what areas are you looking at and what feature of this estate that has caught your fancy particularly
i will like estates close to the sea like this but must have very good security.
i also plan to buy a house in calabar. so if you got any, let me know
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
goldedprince:

i will like estates close to the sea like this but must have very good security.
i also plan to buy a house in calabar. so if you got any, let me know
We will be providing maximum security on this estate so you can rest assured that by the time your ready to build you won't have to pay a dime to any tout and your stay in the estate will be as peaceful as you can imagine. I stay in Lagos buy I have contacts in calabar that can look into the other issue
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Available
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Available for purchase
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Still on
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by goldedprince: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Viktoreze:
We will be providing maximum security on this estate so you can rest assured that by the time your ready to build you won't have to pay a dime to any tout and your stay in the estate will be as peaceful as you can imagine. I stay in Lagos buy I have contacts in calabar that can look into the other issue
do you have other properties close to the sea like this one? i mean already built houses. also, when can you give me feedback as regards getting similar properties in calabar?
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2017
goldedprince:

do you have other properties close to the sea like this one? i mean already built houses. also, when can you give me feedback as regards getting similar properties in calabar?
already built houses are really expensive but WhatsApp me on 08158961762 let's discuss it properly
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Don't miss out on this
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Don't miss out on this.
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2017
Available
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 3:47am On Apr 13, 2017
The Future belongs to people who see opportunity when it is not obvious"
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wonderful investment
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Still on cheesy
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Available
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 12:50am On Apr 15, 2017
If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Still
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Call 08158961762 or 08092724970 for further enquiries and inspection
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good road network
Gated & Secured environment
Sports Corridors
Landscaping
Shopping centers
Street light
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Available
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Buy a land in close proximity to the Lekki Free Trade Zone today and rest,assured of a secured future.
Call Victor Eze on 08158961762 or 08092724970
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working,risking or economising".~John Stuart Mill.
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Available
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2017
“Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Available
Re: OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) by Viktoreze(m): 12:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before You Demolish That Structure, Consider This / Boom Barriers And Traffic Pole 08132493898 / A Plot Of Dry Land @ Bogije For #7m,fenced And Gated (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.