Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Huawei Must Leave Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Huawei Must Leave Nigeria (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Must Leave Nigeria by mcsmith2000: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Huawei Must Leave Nigeria by mcsmith2000: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
SAD MESSAGE TO ALL NIGERIANS CONCERNING HUAWEI
I am writing on behalf of myself and my fellow colleagues working under a Chinese company called HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., NIG LTD.
office is located at Oriental Hotel Lekki, Lagos. Firstly, all Nigerians working under this firm are just like slave to Chinese, Huawei is the first company I ever seen outsourced its employees to about 2 different companies please see the structure in the bracket (from HUAWEI-IPT-QUALISERVE) dear readers there's a problem this is where we expected Nigeria government to rise up and fight on our behalf, lets take a look at Ghana, all Huawei Ghana local staff from Managers to Cleaners they are all full staff. In this situation can we say our government doe not know what to do or China are taking advantage our poor economy.

Nigerian local employee are dying on stress and improper medical attention on regular basis and our government busy with what-less and putting hands on the jaw looking. In one word, If Huawei is truly here for long time business plan, i don't think the way and manner they operate is a proper of dealing with citizens of where they are choose to stay for long.

Things we expect from Government agencies including NCC its not all about profit alone the well- being of Nigerians should be first thing before any other business regulatory. The view companies that cares about the well-being of Nigerians are Ericsson, Motorolar, Nokia Alcatel and Harris Communications system but we lost these since Huawei/ZTE came to Nigeria.

Take a look at MTN Managed service that has been managing by Ericsson and Nigerians ware doing fine, since Huawei took over November 2017, you won't believe that all allowances for local employee that are managing the operations has been cut off by Huawei and our government is looking. Let me ask a question here Is Nigerian Government protecting Huawei interest or her citizens? Sahara report carried some true information about Huawei concerning the TAX evading and Improper care of local staffs yet nothing has been done by the government and they have seen Nigeria as a country that doe not care about its citizens.

One thing Huawei should know, taking us for grunted it won't last forever, today some of us are part of house of rep member, and we believed we will continue rising when its time solution will always come.
Re: Huawei Must Leave Nigeria by mcsmith2000: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
A real sad story

(1) (Reply)

ssaaaaaaaaa / Facebook Website Messenger – Www.facebook.com / Download Free Cracked Netflix Application For Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.