Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (58354 Views)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by tabithababy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
mrphysics:

I never deleted any thread, you really don't know how Nairaland works. As new threads are created, the old ones keep going down, so if you want to check that thread, google it and you will see it.

regarding your baseless and stupid claim, I need not reply you because I find it a waste of time. It's so shameful of you to make sure claims.
. Shameful , no no.. It's you that's under pressure to paint kano state in beautiful colors. You are on your own. Keep living under threat. Idiot . he goat
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
tabithababy:
. Shameful , no no.. It's you that's under pressure to paint kano state in beautiful colors. You are on your own. Keep living under threat. Idiot . he goat
I have followed all your posts and I saw a correlation, so I wasn't surprised you rant this way, it's very shameful of you. In all your posts you have never behaved like a woman.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by xtain7: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
All men were born equal but some are born more equal than others.
Are you a prospective coper for batch 'A'?? and you have registered and gotten your call up number, if you're seeing this consider yourself lucky. I was given an opportunity to fix in 30 corpers to Lagos States and Abuja ... if you want to serve in those states just chat me privately for more info... On WhatsApp 08063290512
N.B only 30 slots available.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by chiboy429(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=mrphysics post=55136133]
Welcome to the commercial city of Kano. And if you get posted to the town, as it is most likely to be, contact me, and I will help you get a good PPA. But if you want to work with Kano State Polytechnic, though the pay isn't good but you will have a lot of time to do other things, then I have such access at no cost for you. [/quote
Good morning Mr physics pls I
am serving in kano but no good ppa yet. Link me with a good one thank you this is my number 08140706003.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=chiboy429 post=58743892][/quote] Where are you posted to?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Kenzyy0(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Plz, here is my email kendiessien9@gmail.com
Tanks
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by chiboy429(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrphysics:

Where are you posted to?
One nonsense private school called Bandar school just After rumfa sec school buk rid
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
chiboy429:

One nonsense private school called Bandar school just After rumfa sec school buk rid
Lol. But this is over a month you were posted there right?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Zacharymo9: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrphysics:

Welcome to the commercial city of Kano. And if you get posted to the town, as it is most likely to be, contact me, and I will help you get a good PPA. But if you want to work with Kano State Polytechnic, though the pay isn't good but you will have a lot of time to do other things, then I have such access at no cost for you.
Help me, I Want to serve in kano State polytechnic.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Zacharymo9:
Help me, I Want to serve in kano State polytechnic.
Where are you currently serving?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Zacharymo9: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrphysics:

I am a 2017 A stream 2 PCM posted to Kano state
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Zacharymo9:
I am a 2017 A stream 2 PCM posted to Kano state
Enter camp first
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Zacharymo9: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
mrphysics:

mrphysics:

Enter camp first
Alright sir, would be leaving for camp on Tuesday . How can I DM you, would like to know more. Your profile mail seems restricted. My email is Zakarim100 at gmail dot com
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by nobsalis: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2017
pls I need a detailed explanation of how to travel from Abuja To Akwa Ibom camp, and how much it's going to cost me, and pls if dey is price variation pls include, including d best and d most easy route.
pls Fellow Nairalanders I need dis info badly cuz I have not been to South South before #Thanks
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by chiboy429(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. But this is over a month you were posted there right?
Yes does it mean its too late?:

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by chiboy429(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
nobsalis:
pls I need a detailed explanation of how to travel from Abuja To Akwa Ibom camp, and how much it's going to cost me, and pls if dey is price variation pls include, including d best and d most easy route.
pls Fellow Nairalanders I need dis info badly cuz I have not been to South South before #Thanks
Use Akwa ibom transport company it is most reliable expecially newbie like you to qkwa ibom just Ask for AkTC park in abuja. Take uyo vehicle when you get to uyo at the aktc park you will get a cab straight to nysc perm orient.camp at nsit atai. I hope this helps. Pls move early enough latest 6 am you should be at the park to avoid late nyt journey.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
chiboy429:
Yes does it mean its too late?:
Polytechnic has closed admission
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by chiboy429(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrphysics:

Polytechnic has closed admission
If any other one is available link me up. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Zacharymo9: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
mrphysics:

Enter camp first
Hello sir, ive been posted to Kano municipal. I need your help now, regarding PPA. Pls reply as soon as you see this
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Zacharymo9:
Hello sir, ive been posted to Kano municipal. I need your help now, regarding PPA. Pls reply as soon as you see this
.Can your PPA reject you?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Zacharymo9: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
mrphysics:
.Can your PPA reject you?
Yes, they rejected me alreadt based on lack of accommodation grounds.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Zacharymo9:
Yes, they rejected me alreadt based on lack of accommodation grounds.
OK. send a Pm
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by urahara(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrphysics:

Don't mind him, there is nothing called Sharia law for you. It's rare for the indigene let alone you.

There are millions of happy people in Kano, those that wish to stay forever, though I have finished, I am still in Kano for a short time to enjoy the beauty of it before I leave for good.

The only thing is that you must dress decently

grin grin

For you to say kano is a great place then it must be great , after the unflattering things you said about kano in your previous thread.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by urahara(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
tabithababy:
Mrphysics, we all know you are being threatened. Sorry dear. Next time you don't create thread about how kano state is this or that. undecided

I can see you have even deleted the thread( i mean the thread you opened so as to share your experience when you were serving in kano).

Next time , don't mess with aggressive people

Because everyone is sharing their experience in different state as a corps member doesn't mean you should share you northern experience, I could also remember one Hausa guy threatening you on that same thread. Sorry dear. Shit happens

To all those following this thread. Please note that mrphysics is under a serious threat that is why he created a thread like this

Y re u doing like this
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
urahara:

grin grin

For you to say kano is a great place then it must be great , after the unflattering things you said about kano in your previous thread.

When you meet people, they come from different places and there are different from you. Because it is nairaland, you don't think that everyone here are kids and people that won't say the truth.

Please, everyone isn't online warriors or talkative
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by mrphysics(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
urahara:

grin grin

You should be in romance section, that is where your mates with same IQ are.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by urahara(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrphysics:

You should be in romance section, that is where your mates with same IQ are.

Ummmmm.......okay. ..

What's the probability that one would actually be posted to his first choice ? ( in my case kano )
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Forzap: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
lol dem don threaten this mrphysics,chai Weyrey ni awon Hausa Yi sha grin grin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrphysics:

Welcome to the commercial city of Kano. And if you get posted to the town, as it is most likely to be, contact me, and I will help you get a good PPA. But if you want to work with Kano State Polytechnic, though the pay isn't good but you will have a lot of time to do other things, then I have such access at no cost for you.
Oya OP... Batch B 17 choose Kano as first choice, hopefully I will get it. Lemme contact you now, a good ppa is important
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Arrahman39: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
serverconnect:
The same with Nasarawa state, pay N5k.
pls is cost of living there high or low?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by serverconnect(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Arrahman39:
pls is cost of living there high or low?

The place is okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.