Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (58353 Views)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Mightyify(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Preciousify:
I actually have kano in mind.
Lagos, kano, abuja and akwa ibom.

Please This is the exact order of states in my registration....I'm a Pcm batch b 2017....what state were you posted.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Preciousify(f): 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mightyify:

Please This is the exact order of states in my registration....I'm a Pcm batch b 2017....what state were you posted.
I'm serving in Lagos. I influenced my posting cos I no wan go suffer.
Pls if u have means, do so. NYSC is not worth the stress jor. The scheme should be reviewed or scrapped.
My opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Vivly(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Preciousify:

I'm serving in Lagos. I influenced my posting cos I no wan go suffer.
Pls if u have means, do so. NYSC is not worth the stress jor. The scheme should be reviewed or scrapped.
My opinion though.
Urgent please. Who helped you influence your posting biko
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Vivly:

https://www.nairaland.com/4142502/nysc-posting-redeployment-preferred-state
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Preciousify(f): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Vivly:

Dear, it came from national assembly.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Kharphy0309(f): 5:07am On Jun 17, 2019
mrphysics:

Wudil is not in town. So how do I hep?
Can I have your WhatsApp number @mrphysics need to confirm some things from you pls
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Kharphy0309(f): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2019
Please am being posted to kano NASSARAWA LGA to be precise am in need of a ppa how can u be of help please
mrphysics:

Welcome to the commercial city of Kano. And if you get posted to the town, as it is most likely to be, contact me, and I will help you get a good PPA. But if you want to work with Kano State Polytechnic, though the pay isn't good but you will have a lot of time to do other things, then I have such access at no cost for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.