Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her (3081 Views)

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / She Called Me "Fvck Boy" And I Did This 2 Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by Abortions: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
!

1 Like

Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Your life is a wasted one. Nonentity !

Keep getting laid in your miserable dreams.

3 Likes

Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by Abortions: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Your life is a wasted one. Nonentity !

Keep getting laid in your miserable dreams.
MTSHEEEW YEYE GAL WAH DO U KNW?
Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wow! Nice story. Thumbs up braah
Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by NCANChairman(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ogbonna.

Source is unverified. Name cannot be checked

NCANchairman
Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by Abortions: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
NCANChairman:
Ogbonna.
Source is unverified. Name cannot be checked
NCANchairman
STOP ADVERTISING UR NAME ON MY THREAD WITOUT PAYIN
Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by NCANChairman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abortions:
STOP ADVERTISING UR NAME ON MY THREAD WITOUT PAYIN
You should be happy ni. That I crested my name on your thread ni.
Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by Abortions: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
NCANChairman:
Lol AM HAPPY grin
NCANChairman:
Lol AM HAPPY

1 Like

Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by Nasri100(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
You made this one too mundane and annihilated the dummy cliché. I prefer the previous stunts, I don't like this one.
Re: She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her by Abortions: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nasri100:
You made this one too mundane and annihilated the dummy cliché. I prefer the previous stunts, I don't like this one.
HEHEHE

(1) (Reply)

Download S*x Video Of Jane Emoka, The Alleged Girl Responsible For Leaking Miss / I'm Depress Pls I Need Any Kind Of Work To Do / See How A Guy Reacted After Someone Called His Girlfriend A "Bitch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.