Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (46146 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Stanbeto: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Orubebe
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by rusher14: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Joephat:

If he contests against you, I bet you that your family members would vote for him. All he needs to do is to share them one cup of garri, onions and maggi

Nobody in my family is as wretched as the man in your profile picture.

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
ambrosini593:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me26zrF-T7c

https://mobile.facebook.com/378378918890631/photos/a.507470395981482.1073741826.378378918890631/1355538104508036/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6167364328
And I'll still repeat! Orubebe made a Nuisance of himself that day! What did you drink before embarking on this prejudicial write up? Was it GEJ that would have taken us to the promise land? Guy, you're lucky this piece of shit made FP! If I had my ways ehn! I would have, infact!

2 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2017
ORUBEBE, remains a capital fool.

I wish he could jump into the Lagoon
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Yorobastard(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2017
I remember on this day he was labelled an Igbo man and

not a Niger delta or south south as they call it....and on

this day I started seeing my brothers from the west as

the greatest hypocrite that will ever exist in the world
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by bionixs: 1:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Abbeyme:
Orubebe was and is a disgrace

He was one of the reasons that GEJ accepted defeat.
oga,corruption is an english word,check the dictionary and know if he is right. Can one replace corruption with stealing in exam and pass

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by achieverme(m): 1:59am On Apr 01, 2017
anotherydz:
Remember he was fighting for selfish reasons then. Not for Nigeria. grin

Even at that, he was right. jega was partial
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by achieverme(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Abbeyme:
Orubebe was and is a disgrace

He was one of the reasons that GEJ accepted defeat.

I hope you also remember that Buhari said abacha wasn't corrupt. Or maybe your brain has been programmed to see from biased point of view
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by LockDown69(m): 2:06am On Apr 01, 2017
He still remains a d!ck, what he did was in no way commendable. undecided
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Joephat(m): 4:30am On Apr 01, 2017
rusher14:

Nobody in my family is as wretched as the man in your profile picture.

Would u av said it if actually there is?

Anyway, no fighting brother from a different mother, I was just trying to paint a good scenario of Nigerian politics, all what Nigerians care abt is who will bring to them more food stuff than others during campaign n not integrity

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Alexk2(m): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2017
So someone somewhere actually think this man was right? Nigeria; how did we get here?
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by henryomez(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Op u are a meat pie thats all I have to say. Respect ur president

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2017
"motive " should be the key word here.

2 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by babz11(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2017
ur brain dry

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Newbiee: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2017
The day the man disgraced himself to the entire world.
I am sure even the actor wouldn't want to remember that day. Even though he aplogised, but the shameful memory remains.

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by xreal: 6:43am On Apr 01, 2017
@ OP

My friend sharap dia.

And what was Jega's response that day?

Agreed, but Jona ruined the sinking ship a was just patching it. Now, we are facing the consequences.
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Okuda(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2017
rusher14:
The man made a fool of himself.

Nigerians would forever remember him for his irascible nature, his false sense of power which stems from being close to the central government and his immaturity when dealing with sensitive national issues.

He would always be remembered for being Jegad like one taking the ice bucket challenge.

If he thinks himself popular let him contest for even a position in the house of reps and see how he would be disgraced, even locally.

You hve forgotten this is nigeria where everything defiles every law of everything!

2 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by kobabe(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2017
he made Jega a genius

2 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by bamasite(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2017
What you fail to remember, I shall remind you. His grievance was more of:
I WILL NOT TAKE THIS SEPARATION FROM THE NDDC AND LOOTING GALORE!

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Rockyrascal(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Is this not the same niger delta man underthe then Gej's cabinet who was arraigned for looting/corruption

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by LordKushmann(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2017
anotherydz:
Nigeria doesn't even have a clear cut aspiration. If his selfish interests might have made life better then so be it. We know how Nigeria will develop and none of it entails Nigerians starving to death for a while.
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by durangokid: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Enangson:
He saw this coming and never wanted to accept what we are experiencing today.
My brother that is the facts, some people can not tell themselves the truth, most of what I am reading here shows that some people are enjoying poverty, well I will not be surprised when some of them have been trained to carry bomb under their cap what do you expect to hear from them, they can never like to see those living a good life, misery have been their way of of life so if you tell them that people are suffering now they will be enjoying their sadistic mind because they like to see people suffering, that is why if you tell them that Nigeria Nigerians are suffering they will tell you it's a lie and now is better for them
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by linusbnn(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2017
anotherydz:

Lie from the pit of hell. He did not fight for selfish reason.
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by hysteriabox(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2017
Charly68:
Yeye people, did they serve Nigerians well with all their lootings and frauds here and there. Only God knows why these people are so shameless..It is just a pity that PMB is giving them room to talk through his own laxity

Nice one bruh
PMB just did a great disservice to a historical national move
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by tribalistseun: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2017
emeijeh:
Someone please share the WE WILL NOT TAKE IT meme grin
take am

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2017
khalifahsparkles:
someone was publicly disgracing his ancestors and you are here saying he saw tomorrow. he didn't see no tomorrow

I agree with you. Unfortunately, some of us still allow sentiments /emotion to cloud our perceptions /judgements
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Bimpe29: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
His outburst was selfish and nasty. Are they not architect of failed Nigeria? They are birds of the same feather. Democracy has been really nasty and counter-productive here.

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by neutralview: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
You mean in your right sense he was talking about your future as a nigerian or I simply don't get it , we av constantly in Nigeria blame someone or group or groups of people for our misfortune or underachievement in all areas of our lives. These mentality needs to change ,because in this same recession period some people made their first million(millions), even billions, so stop appointing blame or praise to anybody. You are the architect of your future. use your brain,there is always a solution ! to a problem or situation. just being neutral oh.

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by omemero(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
I HOPE YOU ARE EATING ENOUGH THE YAM NOW....

Basic123:
he was like ..........tomorrow.i'm seeing that I Will loose relevance and me as the goat will be separated from the yam.I must prevent this from happening!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) / Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.