Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! (1062 Views)

I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas / I Wish I Never Met The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! by cutebarbie23: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
This love poem is deep and really worth reading. Here's what it says:

'WISH YOU SAID "NO"
Men like to chase by nature
We had sex so I conquered
And so I ask "what more"?
I've seen your tears and heard your pleas
I wish you said "no"

You were too emotional and not rational
I can't seem to trust you again, no never
You did it with me, you'd do it with another
I wish you said "no"

Don't call, don't cook, don't text, don't come. Don't reach my friends to get me guilty or get on media to call men "bad"
I watched you dupe your parents for me, inflate your fees and sneak out for a night. You said you did it for me ok, but you'll teach my children same
I wish you said "no"

You can't be their mother, your values are murdered.
I thought you knew that sex at best

is only just an appetite
You chose your path and made your choice to feed my flesh against God's word. Now you wait for me to marry you
I wish you said "no"

You are sassy and savvy
Sexy and slaying
Your meals unmatched, your laundry's the best. But still i'm deep in search my dear but definitely not for you
I wish you said "no"

I am searching for the lady who loves me enough to say "no" at the sight of sin
I search for the lady who is one with God and loves His word more than my words
I know the lady I want to marry, the one my kids will call "mother"

To all my sisters, cousins and nieces
To all the females in the house
Just learn to say "no"
Esteem God's word above their words.
True love always wait.
*Unknown Author*

source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/03/i-wish-you-said-no-love-story-to-single.html#more

3 Likes

Re: 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! by Hannysmilez(f): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Beautiful piece. The man is a son-of-a-bitch though nd deserves to be shaved publicly

1 Like

Re: 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! by Harrysimon: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Beg to chip in,can i call you the devil then?
Look what you made them do,drawing them out only to ruin them.Have you ever sat down to discuss so with even your own sister,i plead you refute.
When they walked through thick and thin for you,you now come to stand as holy amidst all the drama.
An adage says #when one finger touches oil,it spreads to the other#
#Remember the soul that sinneth shall die#
Re: 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! by Harrysimon: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Look what you made them do,drawing them out only to ruin them.Have you ever sat down to discuss so with even your own sister,i plead you refute.
When they walked through thick and thin for you,you now come to stand as holy amidst all the drama.
You knew it was sin#
Re: 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! by cutebarbie23: 5:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Harrysimon:

You are right.....

This poetry shows that the females are on the receiving end, so they should know how to live their life.

Men shouldn't be left out either....
Re: 'I Wish You Said No' - A Poetry To Single Ladies! by Harrysimon: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
cutebarbie23:

You are right.....

This poetry shows that the females are on the receiving end, so they should know how to live their life.

Men shouldn't be left out either....
just so you can see the cunning nature of man

(1) (Reply)

Choice / Fantasies Fulfilled ( A Short Story) / My Boss Ex Wife (part 1&2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.