Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students (733 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Corpers Sensitize Secondary School Students About HIV In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students by chrisbrain(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
My NYSC Personal CDS Project...
It has been a Fulfilling Service Year! "Public Lecture on Career Choice for Secondary School Students" The project was birth from a passion and genuine desire to help help guide young minds (students) in choosing a career that suits their personality and academic strength, a career they can be passionate about.
The project was carried out first at my Place of Primary Assignment, GSSS and then bringing different secondary schools together and sensitizing them on Career Choice, Passion, Hard work, Diligence, Excellence, & Ultimate Fulfilment!
At the end textbooks & a dictionary were presented to students who could confidently defend their career choice. It was indeed a Great experience.
The project was organized as a way of contributing my quota towards the growth and development of the good & hospitable people of Katsina State & Nigeria at Large.
Special Thanks to all my Sponsors who in one way or the other contributed to the success of the project.. The Nigeria Army (35 Battalion) Katsina, The Nigeria Police Force Katsina, Ministry of Education Katsina, Ministry of Women Affairs Katsina, Ministry of Social Development, Youth and Sports Katsina, National Youth Service Corp Katsina, A D Umar & Associates, Katsina State Television, Vision FM Katsina, Ahason Electronics, Fadama All Stars, Crispy Meat pie Katsina, Katsina Motel, Indomie Noodles, Nestle Company Katsina.. God Bless you all.
Words will fail me to appreciate our Guest Speakers and Special Guest who despite their busy schedules made out time & honoured my invitation.. Thanks so much & God Bless you!
And to my Friends and fellow Corp Members, you guys are the best! Thanks for the encouragement, time & support.. God Bless you Richly!! NCCF Katsina.. & lots of love
-Omoregie Mercy Osawemen

Credit: http://www.franklinonwubiko.com/2017/03/katsina-state-corps-member-organizes.html?m=1

Re: A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students by chrisbrain(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
more pics

Re: A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students by chrisbrain(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
more

Re: A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students by Destined2win: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
I dream about women like you day and night. I deserve nothing less.

Big ups.
Re: A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students by SFSNIPER(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
This one na original corper. No be all those fulfill all righteousness people.
Re: A Corps Member Organizes Public Lecture On Career Choice For School Students by sammyscholar(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
There is brain in your brain, sister. I commend this.

(1) (Reply)

Dear PCM Pls Don't Be Deceive To Come To Borno State / Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Dowry / Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Ahoada East, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.