Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26288 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by bio118(f): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
2058348369 UBA , God will continue to bless you
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by soria4real(f): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls hope am not too late Ooooo,
won't mind to work in d company too even if it just for customer service position
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by jbix(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
0121068120 gtbank bros u too much
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by femidejulius(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
FIRST BANK 3038706829
Thank you
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by longlife101: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew
hmmmm
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Raintaker(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bros 2054423602 UBA Abeg ooo make i follow share ur testimony
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by clumsydyna: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ok
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Bism(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
6014202696 . keystone Bank. thanks in advance
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by 2Brains1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017

me too I am unemployed ooo seriously searching for a good job

pls here is my acct no.

0050253650 Access bank... O. U. V.
thanks and God bless
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by damilee(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
3037193747 first bank tanx and God bless
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by bussyzionite(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
0125836660. GTB. Congrats
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Judasjudas(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bro u could also help in a bigger way by informing peeps here maybe when there are vacancies around you .. ..
codedly ..#Thats if its within ur power o'

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by sLEEkudi: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
UBA 2084842482. DDeliverer God bless you baba
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
3020483853 Chima Eric N. first bank. Godbless u bro. just in case u have d chance to employ more hands, pls it's 6 yrs now n still counting looking for a meaningful job. thanks n God bless. erique333@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ggoldmine: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Really?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by immex2(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.Is

God bless seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.
I just finished reading ur post and am really happy 4 u that is how GOD blesses sm1 he don't nid any permission 4rm any 1. Pls I want using this medium 2 beg that u shld employ me..
I am a graduate of Marketing with Second Class (Upper Division), from University of Port-Harcourt and very good in numerical calculation and I am proficient in in use of Excel, SPSS, Sage50 (peachtree). Abeg make una help a brother frustration and depression don d kill me here abeg help me na
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Ayaba03(f): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Im happy 4 u. Congrats.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by jodavid(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ok
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
i really like this, stressless way of getting employed
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by immex2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

I just finished reading ur post and am really happy 4 u that is
how GOD blesses sm1 he don't nid any permission 4rm any 1.
Pls I want using this medium 2 beg that u shld employ me..
I am a graduate of Marketing with Second Class (Upper
Division), from University of Port-Harcourt and very good in
numerical calculation and I am proficient in in use of Excel,
SPSS, Sage50 (peachtree). Abeg make una help a brother
frustration and depression don d kill me here abeg help me na

3 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by nazablossom(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abeg oo, hope I'm not too late. God bless you
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by omogidi234(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Judasjudas:
Bro u could also help in a bigger way by informing peeps here maybe when there are vacancies around you .. ..
codedly ..#Thats if its within ur power o'

Good
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by kennynelcon(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Ayospanish(m): 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
0050717883 GTB thanks in anticipation
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by thehedge(f): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ibroh22(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
biko,,,, thanks remember me 0030865223,,Hammed Ibrahim Adebayo Gtb
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Praising200: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
congrats
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nafizzey(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticlala
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Chazzyboy: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
2044590273 UBA REMEMBER ME
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by EQUALROGHT: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
3006815931 First Bank Plc. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Deposit Slip Filled By An Illiterate / Lol / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.