Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ (83517 Views)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Ogashub(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Blessing, wife of late Chukwuma Eleje, a delivery agent with Jumia, an online marketing store, who was murdered and thrown into a septic tank, has said that their four children were still expecting the return of their father.

Mrs. Eleje, recalled how her husband promised the children that he was coming back home after the day’s work with a lot of goodies for them, lamenting that her 38-year-old husband was no more.

It will be recalled that Chukwuma was killed by three assailants at Shell Location, Mgbuoba, Off Ada George Road, Port Harcourt, where he had gone to deliver two phones.

The suspected killers, Sodienye Mbatumukeke, Excel Naabe and Joy Eluwa, had since been arrested by operatives of the Rivers State Police Command.

But the widow, who spoke on a Port Harcourt-based radio station, Nigeria Info, explained that the deceased was just an ordinary man with four children.

Wondering how she would cope, Mrs. Eleje added that her husband had promised to pay their rent before he was murdered.

“He left for work telling us that he would be back. He promised the children by telling them he would buy a lot of goodies for them. Up till now, they are believing that their daddy is coming back.

“How will I cope with school fees? Our rent has expired and the landlord gave us one week and now the one week has expired.

“Now, I am hearing my husband is dead; how am I going to cope? He was just an ordinary man with a wife and four children,” she cried.

On how, she got the news of her husband’s death, the widow explained that people were gathering at her compound and were telling her “sorry”, adding that she did not understand what they meant by that until it became clear that she had lost her spouse

“I did not know that the news had spread everywhere. My family and I were not aware until when I saw people gathering in my house telling me sorry. I was surprised, I didn’t understand why they were telling me sorry,” she said.

https://punchng.com/our-children-are-still-expecting-their-dads-return-wife-of-murdered-jumia-delivery-man/amp/

1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by lazsnaira(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2017
...RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ASSIST HER WITH FREE EDUCATION PLEASE! ....and by the way since i now remember i am wat nairalandas call festus commentus let me den use dat oppotunity wish APRIL FOOL to all d patriotic FOOLS on nairaland who see nothing wrong with how this country is at moment.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by chimauga(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by talk2archy: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Whoeppme(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
So Sad. Killed on Duty just because of IPhone to Show off. What a wicked World .

So you know that in more civilised World delivery Men are usually sent to learn Martial Skills in case of circumstances like this one, They can defend and fight for them self.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by alphaconde(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Jumia as a company and other delivery agencies should learn from this incident and train their staff properly.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by IamAirforce1: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Life imprisonment

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by berrystunn(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Listen to this stupid guys...and share your thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqPP3otEGg8

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by felixomor: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Wicked world.
Unnecessarily rendering children fatherless....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by nigconnect(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Really sad RIP...
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by otijah2: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
olumaxi:
The killers do not need any court sentences.....i support jungle justice on dis
I pray that guy in the middle gets justice at last, he is just Unlucky, he was the one who took the police men to the tank when he noticed the unusual movement of the tattoo guy around there. I pray he doesn't go to jail for a crime he did not commit.
whizbee:
I'm the type that abhors jungle Justice, but for this issue, jungle Justice must prevail in people who will take a fellow man's life because of material things that will fade out in less than 6 months...Awon oloriburuku 100%
That's why jungle justice is also a crime bc you might Lynch your anger on an innocent Soul, the guy in the middle is innocent

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by mekybabe1: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
See fine man dey just killed like that. Some people are very very heartless.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by jamace(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
kill somebody because of phone. Na wa for human being of nowadays o. shocked shocked angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by sirAliyu(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
So sad sad
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by olumaxi(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
The killers do not need any court sentences.....i support jungle justice on dis

15 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by nairaman66(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Man can be desperately wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Aniwhyte(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Rip
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by suethebastard(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Very sad. May God comfort her.
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Liftedhands(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Kill them as well.
Let the girl be hung upside down with her head in a boiling oil.
The men should be thrown inside an alligator pond.

angry angry angry angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by momodub: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Eyaaa
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by whysquare4real(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2017
So sad. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by JewelRegi(f): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
That's how evil the heart of man is
But in all no peace for the wicked

Pls madam take heart may the LORD console u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Ekebe1(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Chai! Sad
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by repogirl(f): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Chai! Just so sad.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by jforjudith(f): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
This is so sad. A human life for 2 iPhones. Is this where we are in the human race now? cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by brightworld2(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
eyah! handsome dude... Meanwhile rip. Your killers must die the same they killed you..
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Wizdude(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
The guy on white boxers!

RIP to the dead...
Whatever happened to Love! cry embarassed
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by generalbush(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Wike and his devilish porthacourt
Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by Austinoiz(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Are those idiots still living? Somebody should serve me their heads on a platter or show the cell dem dey make I finish work.
Just 4 bullets are needed, one each for the three idiots and one to send the useless police men and women scampering for safety

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ by megareal: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm still heartbroken over this.

May God grant you the strength to bear this and give succour to your poor children .

E no easy at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth / Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.