Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (61390 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by KunleSteel: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
That's not a braless outfit.... that's a bra, sort of.
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by HelenBee(f): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Raheemzee:
na ur type dey waka 4 street naked ...#shame
Read before you quote alaye. Like I support what she was wearing Ni? Una go just dey spew rubbish anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by remzor(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
breadtom:
All this because of FTC...My brother u need help,i mean serious help!May God help you.
broda u need help pass me o if u no fit understand a joke
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
This is even fair... I have sen much worse before.
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hustler, keeping the advert real
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by paix(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Women and fashion.
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
indecent
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
FILEBE:
Trina0936

can you see your people? come and carry her
Is she your girlfriend? undecided
Try and control the urge,I know its difficult but with God all things are possible. cool
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Madness!
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Trina0936:

Is she your girlfriend? undecided
Try and control the urge,I know its difficult but with God all things are possible. cool

which urge are u talking about?
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by chibillion: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
She is still selling on her birthday..

Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Eyesore. Even as a fellow lady, shame dey over catch me sef for her. Mtcheew
Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by bigclem22: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Nawaooo

Re: Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Her life, her business!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo, Kiki Osinbajo, White Nigerian Hang Out Together / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding / Fisherman Buried With A Fish Coffin In Ghana (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.