Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet (58622 Views)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Emirates Airline Orders 50 Airbus A350 For ₦5.8Trillion(Photos) / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by dainformant(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Emirates Airlines on Friday revealed plans for a giant jet that would include a grassy park, a swimming pool and a game room. But the grand plan appears to have come with a punchline: it was all an April Fool’s joke.

The airline posted three photos of the fantasy plane. It showed normal seating on the top floor and half of the middle floor with a games room and park in the rear. The bottom floor has a pool with deck chairs and shrubbery.

The name of the plane: APR001.

See below how some twitter users who actually fell for this reacted..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/epic-see-how-emirates-airline.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by dainformant(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2017

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by farano(f): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2017
My phone is telling me that battery is low thinking that I don't know today is April foolz day....I swear I won't charge it grin grin grin On April 1st I assume everything is a lie grin

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by ChangeIsCostant: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2017
nice sense of humour

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2017
chei... ingenuity at its best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by PrinzCarter(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2017
April 1st is for weed ppl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Epositive(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
and that girl has been calling since 5am telling me she's at my gate(all the way from ikeja) , thinking i will fall for her trick, no o not me grin , i just took some beans spiced with weed, i won't wake up till 5pm grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Dandsome: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2017
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by HarmonyDee(f): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Lolzz... Can't they still make it
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Phiniter(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2017
Haba who is this April of a fool here in AlabaRago we don't know her undecided

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by BruzMoney(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2017
lmao
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by HQuadreal: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Them try wella.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2017
It can be built.

4 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2017
U people (Emirates) better tell us it is an April Fool Edition b4 Fayose turns it against u.

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by SuperSuave(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
grin
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by biggerboyc(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by DollarAngel(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
OKAY OOO
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by nigconnect(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin SEE retweets
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Dont be suprised when its actually built...
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by ajalawole(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Why i go borrow person my t-shirt and still go slimfit amsad...... Now e come dey say APRIL FOOLshocked. E dey mad sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
grin
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by megareal: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
I totally forgot to prank people sef. How foolish can forgetfulness be? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by obembet(f): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2017
N
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2017
As per April fools day.
Na so that my side chick almost gave me a heart attack by calling me early morning to inform me that she missed her period and she is three weeks pregnant.
I gave her two months suspension after that. She has been begging but I am like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by sylvar02(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2017
Before you know now those over sabi oyinbo go wan try do am...

Them sabi take risk die...

Just like this slay mugu...

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2017
what a wawu

24 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
ajalawole:
Why i go borrow person my t-shirt and still go slimfit amsad...... Now e come dey say APRIL FOOLshocked. E dey mad sad
lmao. lol
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Motion123(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics) / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.