Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) (27520 Views)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
i have had sex with both of these 2 handsome beaus.

some say that, man's penïs has nothing to do with his body shape, some say that, the more robust a man is, the bigger penïs he would possess.

so, according to your experience , which one of these 2 guys, has bigger penïs ?

i will reveal the right answer at the end, after some funny guesses and supposedly personal remarks against me, during which i will keep on educating the viewers with the fecundity of my sex knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2017
Are you sure you're alright?....what's the meaning of this now

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
grin

Hahahahaah....ooohh laaawd...

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Where Jacksparrow and theslyone2? gringrin

1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
suzan404:
Are you sure you're alright?....what's the meaning of this now

this is romance land, what can we talk about but topics like this ?

I bet you post this for "likes"

most prudes will stand for you. and romance land is full of prudes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Wahs dis nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
SINZ:
Where Jacksparrow and theslyone2? gringrin

your capability of trolling is amazing, even though without those 2 underlings of yours

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
beardlessdude:
Wahs dis nonsense?

what piques you to say something here ? your gay potentiality ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

this is romance land, what can we talk about but topics like this ?
Topics like this?....is this even a topic....are you trying to be stupid or you're testing your stupidity?....you seriously need help...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2017
suzan404:
Topics like this?....is this even a topic....are you trying to be stupid or you're testing your stupidity?....you seriously need help...

this is definitely a serious topic, it helps ladies, including you, to identify a man on spot ,whether he has big peniss or not , with help of your eyes and intuiton only. dont you think it useful ?

anyway, this topic involves something psychological and physiological, it is totally complicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

your capability of trolling is amazing, even though without those 2 underlings of yours

Amazing? Have I trolled you before?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

this is definitely a serious topic, it helps ladies, including you, to identify a man on spot ,whether he has big peniss or not , with help of your eyes and intuiton only. dont you think it useful ?

anyway, this topic involves something psychological and physiological, it is totally complicated.
Abeg.....you need Jesus in your life...cos I don't even understand the reason why you opened this thread?what's the usefulness?...it is truly complicated undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2017
suzan404:
Abeg.....you need Jesus in your life...cos I don't even understand the reason why you opened this thread?what's the usefulness?...it is truly complicated undecided

maybe the men in the photos are not very handsome , according to the majority. so , the viewers, especially women, lose their interest before they post any positive and substantial words.

shall I change the protagonists to be 2 other Beckham-style men ?

the lacking of interest in responding in rational words due to the ordinarily handsome men, reflects that, the viewers are a bunch of people full of superficiality and vainglory.

7 Likes

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2017
SINZ:

Amazing? Have I trolled you before?

your trolling is something to come very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

maybe the men in the photos are not very handsome , according to the majority. so , the viewers, especially women, lose their interest before they post any positive and substantial words.

shall I change the protagonists to be 2 other Beckham-style men ?

the lacking of interest in responding in rational words due to the ordinarily handsome men, reflects that, the viewers are a bunch of people full of superficiality and vainglory.
See Oga...I know you're a man...I don't understand you.....get off my mentions..

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:
i have had sex with both of these 2 handsome beaus.

some say that, man's penïs has nothing to do with his body shape, some say that, the more robust a man is, the bigger penïs he would possess.

so, according to your experience , which one of these 2 guys, has bigger penïs ?

i will reveal the right answer at the end, after some funny guesses and supposedly personal remarks against me, during which i will keep on educating the viewers with the fecundity of my sex knowledge.

the second guy in the pic got it bigger..

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2017
suzan404:
See Oga...I know you're a man...I don't understand you.....get off my mentions..

i have the same organs as you do. are you a man too ? if no, me neither.

4 Likes

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
the second guy in the pic got it bigger..

why?
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

why?
ive seen pple like him before, it's huge for pple with his body shape naturally, the first guy on the other hand would only be at least 7 inches, I'm so sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
ive seen pple like him before, it's huge for pple with his body shape naturally, the first guy on the other hand would only be at least 7 inches, I'm so sure of that.

but how can you know his erected peniss ? you are a man ?

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
SINZ:
Where Jackspa.rrow and thesl.yone2? gringrin
I haven't been able to send the mail due to my network that has been limiting me, why don't you send yours to this my account.
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

your trolling is something to come very soon.
Like, you're gonna troll me back soon? grin
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

but how can you know his erected peniss ? you are a man ?
u know I'm telling the truth already, why u want me to go into details?

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
SorftWerk:

I am more confused, the first guy, at least , has 7 inches.

the second one is larger.

then, how large could it be, for the second one, at most ?

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by SINZ: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:
I haven't been able to send the mail due to my network that has been limiting me, why don't you send yours to this my account.

Done!
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
SINZ:

Like, you're gonna troll me back soon? grin

your itching for talking , and your incapability of using your brain, will only lead to one result : talking about nonsense , in order to attract the op's attention, which has a very noble name : trolling

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am more confused, the first guy, at least , has 7 inches.

the second one is larger.

then, how large could it be, for the second one, at most ?
7.5 but below 8...some got 8,especially the uncircumcised... With the same body structure
Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Jay542(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
This is so gay...

2 Likes

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
SINZ:

Done!
Sent.

1 Like

Re: Which One Has Bigger Penïs ? and why ? (photos) by whywhyogun: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
kimbra:

your breakfast has 2 fewer sausages to eat, due to the recession, I pity for that, since I know, you always take 5 sausages for breakfast, your husband's sausage is only one of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.