Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118092 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by harizonal123(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Finally its all over! Beginning of induction ends issuance of APL. UAE here I come grin
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Are u sure induction has started?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
GuyInNeed:
Are u sure induction has started?
Yes bros i know someone who we did interview together at Zaria but has OND as his highest qualification and currently undergoing induction training in Abuja but he told me that NRC recruit most of ND/NCE holders almost all that are currently receiving Induction in Abuja are OND holders but i dont know Lagos there may be BSC/HND are there cuz i heard induction currently happening in Lagos too
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
yusufbala2010:
Congratz o and are we to put off our mind bros as the induction has already started in Lagos? We that attended our oral interview at Zaria i have four people numbers only one person has called and is it because i applied for HIGHER TECHNICAL OFFICER and i read CHEMICAL ENGINEERING because HTO is for those of civil,mechanical and electrical as mentioned in their advert even though during the interview the interviewer said i would be more relevant to their laboratory instead but he asked me how can i do the job of mechanical while iam Chemical Engineering and i told him that if i was trained to do it and i can offer the job so i guess may be iam not qualified for it but have they placed you relevant to your profession bros?

Yes I will only work under the department that is directly relevant to my profession. Same applies to most if not all candidates. Some letters were not relevant to the applicants' positions but they are working to rectify this and some have had theirs changed already.

As a Chemical Engineer, they can't offer you any position meant for Mechanical Engineering graduates unless that's what you applied for and they didn't notice and even if you get the offer the departmental head will most likely reject you. Please don't give up. Some people may decide they no longer want the job. All the best bruv.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
harizonal123:
Finally its all over! Beginning of induction ends issuance of APL. UAE here I come grin

Issuance continues o!
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders any updates pls as somebody that got appointment letter who has an OND CERTIFICATE has told me that they were only five in mumber who made documentation and induction in Abuja and he did not know anybody again o iam really comfused with their things NRC Upon all the numbers and only five and i dont know Lagos and he said induction was carried out only one day in Abuja just a day and they ask them to wait till on 17 this month before posting will take place but my speculation was the mumber of people recruited were very few ok but what is your view frds let talk together abeg
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Benokpara: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
I have really if they would only just recruit just a handful of the whole candidates from all the zones. I still believe there is sth we don't know of yet. I just wish I was closer to Lagos or Abuja to personally go and ask things for myself
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Benokpara:
I have really if they would only just recruit just a handful of the whole candidates from all the zones. I still believe there is sth we don't know of yet. I just wish I was closer to Lagos or Abuja to personally go and ask things for myself
Yes o frd i also belief there will be something too but almighty Allah is in control shall all best to all of us
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Kemifunke15(f): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello, is there any Pupil Mechanical/Electrical Engineer going to Zaria for training on this platform ?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Afenson(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Any body apply for senior station master that has been call?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Kemifunke15:
Hello, is there any Pupil Mechanical/Electrical Engineer going to Zaria for training on this platform ?
hello frd are you been called? When was that? Are they still calling to come to Zaria for training? Since when we had our interview at Zaria did not hear anything again o have they called Higher technical officers? Can we still have hope frd?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Kemifunke15:
any latest info pls?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Afenson:
Any body apply for senior station master that has been call?
any latest info pls? Do you hear anything pls?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Afenson(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2018
Pls my dear Nairalander for some of us that our phone number was not reachable through our December, how do we check to know if our is included? I pray God shld just touch their heart to just public the successful applicant so that we can know our fate
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2018
Afenson:
Pls my dear Nairalander for some of us that our phone number was not reachable through our December, how do we check to know if our is included? I pray God shld just touch their heart to just public the successful applicant so that we can know our fate
Ameen ya rabbi because many applicants who have done their interview in various centres dont know their fate bros we all victims and is God knows the best
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by olyton: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
today z d last day in d Mount of January, plz wen z d abuja list coming out.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
olyton:
today z d last day in d Mount of January, plz wen z d abuja list coming out.
is it true that other list will come out frd? Cuz i heard that they have called some applicants and even done the induction and share appointment letters o are we still have hope again in this recruitment for those who have been called and attended the interview? Needs clarification pls from fellow nairalander
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
@olyton and @yusufbala2010

Induction is over and training is ongoing at different locations. Some people joined the training even after it started because they got their APL's late and they had their documentation separately since they missed the induction.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2018
If possible, try and get to Lagos if you think your name is among.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2018
msb247:
@olyton and @yusufbala2010

There is nothing like Abuja list. Induction is over and training is ongoing at different locations (Abuja is not one of them). Some people joined the training even after it started because they got their APL's late and they had their documentation separately since they missed the induction.
ok bros what of Zaria is it among the training place?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Afenson(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is unfair ooo pls any body with the HR number? Pls help us because I know that my name​ is inside, because the woman told me that my appointment is sure, through out December my number was not reachable
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ChuksOkonye: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2018
NRC BEGINS TRAINING OF NEWLY RECRUITED STAFF

NWAFOR POLYCARP
12 FEB 2018
The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has commenced training of its newly recruited staff aimed at improving the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of the corporation.

Newsmen report that the NRC recently recruited new workers as part of effort to ensure efficient and effective rail services across the country.

Addressing the trainees at the NRC Training School, Zaria, Kaduna State on Monday, the Director of Administration and Human Resources, NRC, Dr Aminu Gusau, urged them to make the best use of the opportunity to improve their skills.

He said the essence of the training was to give the workers both technical and general knowledge of what the railways is all about.

“Our main function in the railways is to train you. Many of you who have just been recruited are gathered here after your induction in Lagos.

“The essence of this training is to make you better and knowledgable professionals, particularly in operations of the Nigerian Railway Corporation.

“We brought you here to teach you about professionalism, to make you understand the corporate culture of the corporation and to acquaint you with skills on the need to satisfy your customers.

“We are trying to achieve maximum productivity in terms of service that will lead to boosting our IGR which will eventually develop our economy,” he said.

While appreciating the decorum, perseverance and high sense of maturity exhibited by the trainees, Gusau assured that the NRC would not post workers out without giving them the necessary training.

He said the present administration was committed toward the realisation of the set objective for effective rail system in the country.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by ChuksOkonye: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2018
ChuksOkonye:
NRC BEGINS TRAINING OF NEWLY RECRUITED STAFF

NWAFOR POLYCARP
12 FEB 2018
The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has commenced training of its newly recruited staff aimed at improving the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of the corporation.

Newsmen report that the NRC recently recruited new workers as part of effort to ensure efficient and effective rail services across the country.

Addressing the trainees at the NRC Training School, Zaria, Kaduna State on Monday, the Director of Administration and Human Resources, NRC, Dr Aminu Gusau, urged them to make the best use of the opportunity to improve their skills.

He said the essence of the training was to give the workers both technical and general knowledge of what the railways is all about.

“Our main function in the railways is to train you. Many of you who have just been recruited are gathered here after your induction in Lagos.

“The essence of this training is to make you better and knowledgable professionals, particularly in operations of the Nigerian Railway Corporation.

“We brought you here to teach you about professionalism, to make you understand the corporate culture of the corporation and to acquaint you with skills on the need to satisfy your customers.

“We are trying to achieve maximum productivity in terms of service that will lead to boosting our IGR which will eventually develop our economy,” he said.

While appreciating the decorum, perseverance and high sense of maturity exhibited by the trainees, Gusau assured that the NRC would not post workers out without giving them the necessary training.

He said the present administration was committed toward the realisation of the set objective for effective rail system in the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nrc-begins-training-newly-recruited-staff/amp/
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufbala2010(m): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
ChuksOkonye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nrc-begins-training-newly-recruited-staff/amp/
may God help us and i wish those selected success and may almighty Allah provide us with our right place too at the FG level amin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please a reply would be highly appreciated. Those that received appointment letters, how much is graduate start up salary in Nigerian Railway. Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Help reply me abeg. Help
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Paulagada: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuyInNeed:
Please a reply would be highly appreciated. Those that received appointment letters, how much is graduate start up salary in Nigerian Railway. Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by JohnDope(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please how much does level 8 step 1 earn in NRC? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.